Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)grunge76

PS4 Update?

Yeah..... I doubt Sony will approve the supposed finished PS4 update that was supposedly sent to them for approval.....  That is all.....

• Thanks 1

You started a new thread just to say that?  This is the wrong section too by the way.  If ANY of the previous patches got approved, then why wouldn't this one?    Why are you always so negative?

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

- Mina_

what about this particular patch makes you think sony will deny it?

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

what about this particular patch makes you think sony will deny it?

I think the question should rather be what makes anyone think it'll be any faster regardless if someone posts on a forum which sony are not going to look at!

I take it by the tone of OP that you have an idea what Sony are like.

I posted here because I believe those at Little Orbit are lying and there isn't an update coming.  I'm tired of so many other PS4 games getting updates every week but APB Reloaded can't get one update since it was released on PS4 March 31, 2017.  That ain't right...

7 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

I posted here because I believe those at Little Orbit are lying and there isn't an update coming. 

source?

7 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

I'm tired of so many other PS4 games getting updates every week but APB Reloaded can't get one update since it was released on PS4 March 31, 2017.  That ain't right... 

That would be Gamersfirst not Little Orbit not doing their job.

On 8/23/2019 at 12:12 AM, Fortune Runner said:

source?

That would be Gamersfirst not Little Orbit not doing their job.

That would also be Little Orbit not doing their job after buying the game a year ago, claiming a month ago, they finished the update and sent it in for approval, meanwhile, a month passes and the finished update hadn't gotten an approval while other games updates get approved every week, so, that's GamersFirst fault?  I think not!

Just now, (PS4)grunge76 said:

That would also be Little Orbit not doing their job after buying the game a year ago, claiming a month ago, they finished the update and sent it in for approval, meanwhile, a month passes and the finished update hadn't gotten an approval while other games updates get approved every week, so, that's GamersFirst fault?  I think not!

you openly just admitted Little Orbit sent it in and that the console did not approve it for some reason.

consoles have the right to do that.

also you mentioned about updates from 2017 that was g1 so yes that's g1's fault on that part.

Not that Little Orbit isn't responsible for other things , but you complained about updates from before them? just stop.

further updates yes they need to complete there's no one saying otherwise.

But like i said consoles have the right to refuse , like if they did a software update and the game update didn't match up to specs. it happens.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:51 AM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

I posted here because I believe those at Little Orbit are lying and there isn't an update coming.  I'm tired of so many other PS4 games getting updates every week but APB Reloaded can't get one update since it was released on PS4 March 31, 2017.  That ain't right...

If that's the case then go play those other game's if you truly feel that way, Don't come whining here cause it won't get you anywhere, PS. Add it to the pile.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

On 8/28/2019 at 11:14 PM, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

If that's the case then go play those other game's if you truly feel that way, Don't come whining here cause it won't get you anywhere, PS. Add it to the pile.

I will do as I please.  I have every right to have my say.  This is a forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  If you don't like that I don't have to do as you say, that's tough.

1 hour ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

I will do as I please.  I have every right to have my say.  This is a forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  If you don't like that I don't have to do as you say, that's tough.

Little Orbit isn't lying. 

They also have no say in when updates go live for consoles. 

If you need to be mad, at least be mad at the right people. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you need to be mad, at least be mad at the right people. 

The right people are RTW, curse you David Jones!

Edited by Acornie

4 minutes ago, Acornie said:

The right people are RTW, curse you David Jones!

He works for Epic now... let the grumbling begin!

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

He works for Epic now... let the grumbling begin!

Bahahahaha Epic games RIP.

On 8/28/2019 at 11:03 PM, Fortune Runner said:

you openly just admitted Little Orbit sent it in and that the console did not approve it for some reason.

consoles have the right to do that.

also you mentioned about updates from 2017 that was g1 so yes that's g1's fault on that part.

Not that Little Orbit isn't responsible for other things , but you complained about updates from before them? just stop.

further updates yes they need to complete there's no one saying otherwise.

But like i said consoles have the right to refuse , like if they did a software update and the game update didn't match up to specs. it happens.

Wrong sir, I didn't state it wasn't approved for some reason.  I stated it is still waiting on approval. It hasn't even been looked at by those who are responsible for approving updates.  Learn how to read.  It will help, trust me.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Wrong sir, I didn't state it wasn't approved for some reason.  I stated it is still waiting on approval. It hasn't even been looked at by those who are responsible for approving updates.  Learn how to read.  It will help, trust me.

two different threads on this update

I seemed to of confused your post here with the thread over there stating how the first update was not approved and the second one is waiting.

this is why extra threads on the same thing is a bad thing.

but apparently you didn't read tha thread or you'd know all of this so maybe you should learn to read too ? 😛

Sign in to follow this