alcholism

Apb Weapon Info

This is for all new apb players (mostly console players)

ttps://db.apbvault.net/

^a link to all the weapon stats^

The past few months I’ve been playing I’ve noticed that a lot of players are confused on weapons and then being “OP”. 

A few weapons in the Armas Marketplace are reskins of weapon that are available from contacts.

Example:

PDW-57,OCA 626 “whisper”,CBMP-45 ‘Bolt’ are the exact same gun as the OCA 626 that is available in game from contacts.

If you need any help with weapon suggestions for different play styles you can add me as a friend on APB and send me some mail I’ll reply as soon as possible (For console players)

Edited by alcholism

31 minutes ago, alcholism said:

The past few months I’ve been playing I’ve noticed that a lot of players are confused on weapons and then being “OP”. 

Most people find that weapons are "OP" simply because they're tinted gold.
If I remember the Q/A with Matt Scott correctly they did say they were going to look into removing that stigma and do a tad bit of balancing for weapons, as I can agree some are a tad OP, but for the most part, a lot are reskinned. 

33 minutes ago, alcholism said:

http://apbdb.com/

A few weapons in the Armas Marketplace are reskins of weapon that are available from contacts.

Example:

PDW-57,OCA 626 “whisper”,CBMP-45 ‘Bolt’ are the exact same gun as the OCA 626 that is available in game from contacts.

If you need any help with weapon suggestions for different play styles you can add me as a friend on APB and send me some mail I’ll reply as soon as possible (For console players)

I’d also like to add that the only tradeable weapons and I mean ONLY are legendary weapons you get from the JMB

The ATAC is not a legendary weapon

2 minutes ago, Asparii said:

Most people find that weapons are "OP" simply because they're tinted gold.
If I remember the Q/A with Matt Scott correctly they did say they were going to look into removing that stigma and do a tad bit of balancing for weapons, as I can agree some are a tad OP, but for the most part, a lot are reskinned. 

I noticed that also when I get a chance I’m gonna search into the DB and list all the reskin weapons and if they are legendary a lot of people on console are scamming like that.

1 minute ago, alcholism said:

I noticed that also when I get a chance I’m gonna search into the DB and list all the reskin weapons and if they are legendary a lot of people on console are scamming like that.

I'm not a console player, but shouldn't the legendary weapons be displayed the same as how PC does? 

A lot of console players don’t know the difference between a legendary weapon and an armas weapon. A few times I’ve been in baylan and heard the legendary ATAC or legendary whisper. I have also overheard people trying to trade atacs and other armas guns.

43 minutes ago, alcholism said:

http://apbdb.com/

Example:

Hey, I'd like to say that this is very old, there are missing items.

The new database is: https://db.apbvault.net/

This has a complete collection... I guess they abandoned apbdb website domain.

Just now, alcholism said:

Thank you I’ll change the link

Nice! Thank you for posting this!

4 hours ago, alcholism said:

ttps://db.apbvault.net/

Example:

-PlayStation members
-CBMP-45 and Wishper are the same gun as contact OCA

CBMP-45 is a reskin of the Colby PMG 28, The Wishper is not a reskin of the OCA as it has crouch bonus.
The PDW is indeed a reskin of the contact OCA.

Edited by hack
  • Like 1