Sign in to follow this  

Today I went for a quick pee, and the smell in the toilet stall was absolutely ranxic (both rancid and toxic) from a recent unknown colleague pooing.

Now, I went for the "breathe through my mouth" strategy, but isn't that even more gross?

I mean, you don't get the standard through-the-nose smell, however you draw in the exact same polluted air though your piehole - where your food goes in, is chewed, and is swallowed.

Any thoughts?

i hate either - but ye nose is the wax to go i guess - after some time you become numb anyway.

when i worked at a big company with big toilets with many many stalls (like 20 per floor and kitchen on that floor + near conference rooms - who needs this much!) with only slow aircon i just tried to avoid toilets during midday - especially lunchtime - you are mostly fine the other times

the mornings are also bad since ppl drink their first coffee and coffee is laxative...

but not as bad as post-lunch shits.

in uni toilets are ok except after a party the day before - shit-smell is no issue anymore, vomit-smell is. kill me.

Edited by neophobia

it's all so easy.

just don't breathe.

I'm not exactly sure but this might be just what you're looking for.

Edited by _chain

Sign in to follow this