Sign in to follow this  
Aeronaut

no judgement

you say no judgement but it sounds like you're judging a little bit

I wish on every April Fools day they made mics Open by default in social so we could go back to the days of listening to Moms yelling at their kids and people openly trash talking eachother in VoIP. The day they made PTT default was the day the world got a little dimmer.

• Like 1

30dqk3c.jpg

this is probably the best thing someone has ever done with the billboards LUL

• Like 3

Crazy idea - moar billboards in Social. Turn the Galleria into an Art Gallery and paste those walls with DPs. 

Or better yet - turn that useless dock and boats and water into DPs - at least then it'll do something other than hide behind annoying invisible walls being all restrictive and closed off like a restaurant's children playground after 8pm.

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Crazy idea - moar billboards in Social. Turn the Galleria into an Art Gallery and paste those walls with DPs. 

Or better yet - turn that useless dock and boats and water into DPs - at least then it'll do something other than hide behind annoying invisible walls being all restrictive and closed off like a restaurant's children playground after 8pm.

you know, in-game real ads from real companies would be cool, because it'd fit in with the asthetics. done properly, they would blend in and not detract from the game. literally billboard money. someone said no a long time ago though.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

you know, in-game real ads from real companies would be cool, because it'd fit in with the asthetics. done properly, they would blend in and not detract from the game. literally billboard money. someone said no a long time ago though.

I say yes.

25 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

irl advertisements are always kind of jarring to me, especially in games like apb or gta that go out of their way to create their own ecosystem of fake companies

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

I meant billboards as Display Points so we can get more Dolan comics.

But yea this idea would have been great in 2006 but today advertising is trash and the only companies that will agree to pay to advertise to the few thousand playing in San Paro would be trash like Clash/Candy Crush/AFK Arena which wouldn't really have a place in San Paro.

2 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

...someone said swahili beef pilau a long time ago though.

excuse me

Sign in to follow this