Sign in to follow this  
Rico2k

Market the game after EU 3.5

I already know what response I will get for that thread, but seriously, try sponsoring some twitch streamers, big ones surely like summit, he played APB before so why not. Just releasing the update with new engine won't really increase much playerbase because nobody even remembers about APB anymore. Someone at PR should try get some twitch streamers to play APB when EU 3.5 gets released, maybe with some premium codes for giveaway, hmh?

Edited by Rico2k
  • Thanks 1

i think this is pretty obvious

• Like 2

wouldnt recommend after 3.5

Would wait until after the kinks are lessened after the release. So maybe a few weeks after the upgrade.

Console release was marred by such issues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alani said:

wouldnt recommend after 3.5

Would wait until after the kinks are lessened after the release. So maybe a few weeks after the upgrade.

Console release was marred by such issues.

seems reasonable

Why sponsor them? Shroud and Summit already said they'd try 3.5/4.0 when they come out, no reason to pay them to play APB. I doubt LO would be able to match the typical sponsor offers that EA/Activision offers them anyway. 

Edited by claude

3.5 ain't gonna be bug free.

don't present this to the world. despite apb already having the impression in peoples mind as a failure.

And here I am just hoping it won't be the same disaster like RIOT.

Most likely I am alone in this opinion, but I'd never like APB to grow much in popularity, all it needs is a couple of gold/silver/bronze districts full and it will be just fine. To be as it used to be a couple of years ago. Smaller communities are always better for many reasons. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

🤔

Shroud expressed his interests in it with Summit a bit ago, but if u asked me to find the vod, no way i could prove it tbh.

I hope this game will get better overtime, also for grow it's population.

15 hours ago, Bambola said:

Most likely I am alone in this opinion, but I'd never like APB to grow much in popularity, all it needs is a couple of gold/silver/bronze districts full and it will be just fine. To be as it used to be a couple of years ago. Smaller communities are always better for many reasons. 

I can agree on this. 

Matt already tried to market the game before 3.5, with the RIOT release.

Kinda backfired as it was delayed a week shortly before its release.

Think they understood that marketing should only happen when the game is in a healthy and good state.

Speaking of streamers, summit does want to check out APB again when the upgrade is live, no need to pay him into that.

Sign in to follow this