MartisLTU

Doesnt feel like "LO" doing much.

47 minutes ago, cheater said:

yeah bro i can tell ppl be cheating on stream, I send in video proof and they are still cheating months on stream months after 

Sad, but true.

4 hours ago, cheater said:

yeah bro i can tell ppl be cheating on stream, I send in video proof and they are still cheating months on stream months after 

Entirely different group of people.  Nothing i can really comment on either since idk what process they use.

22 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Entirely different group of people.  Nothing i can really comment on either since idk what process they use.

different from who? LO? the cheaters OP is talking about?

3 hours ago, SkittyM said:

what kind of a process there is when you get multiple reports of the guys stream with clips and videos of him no recoiling on stream and macroing, whats the process behind going and banning him for using 3rd party tools to gain advantage over other players ? same goes for players who triggerbot with certain gm and spct being a mod in their chat.

Edited by cheater

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

different from who? LO? the cheaters OP is talking about?

I was referring to the teams at LO that do stuff.  Plenty of people just lump them all in together.

Just now, cheater said:

what kind of a process there is when you get multiple reports of the guys stream with clips and videos of him no recoiling on stream and macroing, whats the process behind going and banning him for using 3rd party tools to gain advantage over other players ?

Not sure if they still do, but last i recall they didn't accept videos or clips of "cheating" since it was never really definitive proof of someone hacking.  Not counting situations where people go full blatant and are snapping all over the place or aiming at the ground and consistently hitting every shot on you.    As far as i know of its a investigation process and is determined by an actual human.  Odds are if you think someone is macroing and they've been around for 9 months, they're probably a not macroing.  It's not hard to max rof or persistently time your shots.

3 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

I was referring to the teams at LO that do stuff.  Plenty of people just lump them all in together.

Not sure if they still do, but last i recall they didn't accept videos or clips of "cheating" since it was never really definitive proof of someone hacking.  Not counting situations where people go full blatant and are snapping all over the place or aiming at the ground and consistently hitting every shot on you.    As far as i know of its a investigation process and is determined by an actual human.  Odds are if you think someone is macroing and they've been around for 9 months, they're probably a not macroing.  It's not hard to max rof or persistently time your shots.

the cheater POV, do you even read my comments?
dude you are beyond delusional, take out your head out of your patootie

Edited by cheater
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cheater said:

the cheater POV, do you even read my comments?

Of course not.

4 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Of course not.

Like what do you want me to do, list all the players in your dms that macro for years and no recoil and nothing happens to them or what

8 hours ago, cheater said:

feel free to send evidence to me as well so that i can try to have this 'evidence' included in the investigation into those accounts.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, MartisLTU said:

Still getting mini freezes.

you tooo ??? I thought it was my new graphic, that it was wrong.

On 8/10/2019 at 7:04 PM, MartisLTU said:

Still ppl. using most meta weapons non stop. ( cant get good weapon balance so ppl. would start to use other weapons than just pmg, jg, nfas, ntec and nhvr ).

Still cant get better respawn system.

Still seen glitched mission items.

Still seen few full blatant cheaters .

Still cant get better hitbox.

Still engine update is SOON tm.

Still dead.

.....etc.....

PeskyAdventurousLeveret-max-1mb.gif

apsiverk

18 hours ago, Roxane said:

you tooo ??? I thought it was my new graphic, that it was wrong.

lel getting them since the day when "G1" updated APB for low end PC's.

• Thanks 1

On 8/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, MartisLTU said:

Still ppl. using most meta weapons non stop. ( cant get good weapon balance so ppl. would start to use other weapons than just pmg, jg, nfas, ntec and nhvr ).

Still dead.

.....etc.....

Stop lying!

First of all:

-I don't see anyone using meta weapons

-i dont get any freezes.

-i always get the best respawn point.

-i don't saw any glitched mission.

-i don't saw any cheaters, only good players with skill.

-Hitbox is awesome. Atleaset better than Apex!

-Engine update is no needed, because old Game Engine are the best.

-People still playing and have a lot of fun.

....ok....

[pic] happy [/pic]

On 8/12/2019 at 3:23 PM, MartisLTU said:

lel getting them since the day when "G1" updated APB for low end PC's.

im with a RX 5700XT  =(((

On 8/13/2019 at 10:18 PM, Roxane said:

im with a RX 5700XT  =(((

Feel ya but the issue isn't apb, u can try any game using any version of the Unreal Engine and notice they all are unplayable on navi (i have the 5700 and the latest engineering drivers and can't run apb properly, see benchmark below)

2019-08-16 15:36:03 - APB
Frames: 4393 - Time: 60000ms - Avg: 73.217 - Min: 1 - Max: 110

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, heelruby said:

Feel ya but the issue isn't apb, u can try any game using any version of the Unreal Engine and notice they all are unplayable on navi (i have the 5700 and the latest engineering drivers and can't run apb properly, see benchmark below)

i can run it with 100 fps, but i have some mini freezes. (-10 fps / -20 fps)

1 hour ago, heelruby said:

9 minutes ago, Roxane said:

Wait .. if i remember correctly APB is CPU not GPU base game ... i think 😮  ... 

Tho, true all this years i changed PC and internet few times still same problem ... like i sayd, started to getting random minifreezes when "G1"  try to make APB better for low end PC's. Before that APB was ruining smooth like silk.

giphy.gif

Try to make better, made it worst .... kinda miss those times 🤣😂

8 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Wait .. if i remember correctly APB is CPU not GPU base game ... i think 😮  ... 

It is. One of my rigs recently went from an ancient gtx770 to a more modern and more powerful rtx2060 (overclocked)... I saw no increases in performance with APB, but massive increases in every other game.

1 hour ago, Roxane said:

It's the server that is the problem, once it goes from 33 to 34 ms the game drops down to 2 fps. This was previously fixed but they broke it again about a month ago and never fixed it.

2 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Tho, true all this years i changed PC and internet few times still same problem ... like i sayd, started to getting random minifreezes when "G1"  try to make APB better for low end PC's. Before that APB was ruining smooth like silk.

Everyone has this, tho what I described is an issue with Navi itself. Drivers still aren't ready, the latest one will give you tons of BSODs while using GPU acceleration, GTA keeps crashing (this should be fixed now), and there are massive performance issues with Unlreal (3 and up) as well as Source. To give you an idea the kind of performance I'm getting would be similar to trying to run APB with an old pentium and a gt 210 on max settings

On 8/10/2019 at 12:04 PM, MartisLTU said:

Still dead.

.....etc.....

wait for UE3.5