MattScott

Nekrova Migration on 8/14

22 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Add a separate chat for russians 

YES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally, welcome to our new friends! See you on Citadel in 3 days! 😊

On 10.08.2019 at 04:57, MattScott said:

Всем привет,

Ранее я уже писал о миграции Некровой и о нашем плане компенсаций для этих игроков.

Вы можете прочитать об этом здесь:

Извиняюсь за то, как много времени это заняло. Эта миграция немного сложна.

Однако мы наконец-то завершили тестирование, и перенос планируется завершить 14 августа.

Спасибо
Мэтт

Matt Scott decided to take from us all the items bought on 4game but he did not think that his 5,000 G1 is not even 1/10 of the amount I spent. I provided a file in which there are all purchases on 4game from the very beginning but did not receive a clear and understandable answer why they will take everything from me! For me, Matt Scott is a thief.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neko_Ninja said:

Matt Scott decided to take from us all the items bought on 4game but he did not think that his 5,000 G1 is not even 1/10 of the amount I spent. I provided a file in which there are all purchases on 4game from the very beginning but did not receive a clear and understandable answer why they will take everything from me! For me, Matt Scott is a thief.

You ever considered learning to read

Not just figuring out words, but actually understanding text

3 hours ago, Neko_Ninja said:

Matt Scott decided to take from us all the items bought on 4game but he did not think that his 5,000 G1 is not even 1/10 of the amount I spent. I provided a file in which there are all purchases on 4game from the very beginning but did not receive a clear and understandable answer why they will take everything from me!

Damn, that sucks homie.

Merged.

On 8/10/2019 at 12:46 PM, Seedy said:

You had your own servers all set up nicely for you and ruined them.

What are you even talking about?

Are you wasted again?

Your file means absolutely nothing, it can be as well forged. The only transaction history that matters is the one they have ...which they don't, because your fellow russian company refuses to give 🙂

Just be glad your account is migrated, they didn't have to do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's start with the fact that g1 and Lo were not supposed to carry characters at all; they did you a favor. If they didn’t like their audience, they would simply say that "we don’t need these Russian players who want to make an account for themselves at the citadel" So shut up and take off your shoes at least something was given to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I have a character on the Citadel and a character on Necro with the same name but on different accounts, which one will be forcibly renamed?

Edited by Pinkl123
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Pinkl123 said:

Давайте начнем с того, что g1 и Lo не должны были нести символы вообще; они сделали тебе одолжение. Если им не понравилась их аудитория, они просто сказали бы, что «нам не нужны эти русские игроки, которые хотят сделать себе счет в цитадели». Поэтому заткнись и сними обувь, по крайней мере, тебе что-то дали ,

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

Если у меня есть персонаж на Цитадели и персонаж на Некро с тем же именем, но с разными учетными записями, какой из них будет принудительно переименован?

You do not seem to understand ... He is a crook and a swindler. And his compensation is just a handout. In my country this is not accepted and only skatins do this. Usually, their pajamas are thrown at them and covered with obscenities. He succumbed to do it. But he did not ask us. He bought a project knowing what was going on and wanted to earn money for us. Regarding the file from Innova. You think I have nothing to do, how to fake about 7,000 transactions? I’m sitting here at home and working on documents. Yes. Of course.

By the way. You should first find out why we were transferred to Nekrov and given us a server and not transferred to the citadel. It was not a matter of economics, and so on ... It was a different matter than previously reported but not from Matt Scott

It's not about the audience !!! It's about finance !!! The less we have, the more we will spend !!!

6 hours ago, Neko_Ninja said:

You are welcome to believe what you want. Nothing I say will convince you otherwise.

However, I had a very public exchange with 4Game, when I told the Russian APB community that I had reached out many times and been ignored.  4Game initially accused me of lying, and then had to retract that statement when I produced all of the emails and attempts to reach them.

From there, I continued to work with them and ask for the financial records until they finally rejected my request. I was told it had been too long and those records are now missing and cannot be restored off any backups.

As I have said in the past, I know this is an imperfect solution. The Nekrova server population is too small to properly support the game.

Our current solution gives away a total of 22 million dollars in G1C to Russian players in an effort to try and help as best as we can. This is the best I can do without the financial data. 

Sorry,

Matt

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Neko_Ninja said:

You do not seem to understand ... He is a crook and a swindler. And his compensation is just a handout. In my country this is not accepted and only skatins do this. Usually, their pajamas are thrown at them and covered with obscenities. He succumbed to do it. But he did not ask us. He bought a project knowing what was going on and wanted to earn money for us. Regarding the file from Innova. You think I have nothing to do, how to fake about 7,000 transactions? I’m sitting here at home and working on documents. Yes. Of course.

By the way. You should first find out why we were transferred to Nekrov and given us a server and not transferred to the citadel. It was not a matter of economics, and so on ... It was a different matter than previously reported but not from Matt Scott 

It's not about the audience !!! It's about finance !!! The less we have, the more we will spend !!!

Ты что идиот? я тоже играл на иннове и потеряю после переноса около 50к рублей но я же на плачу. Тебе никто нечего не должен ты делал покупки в магазине инновы, а не g1 это разные компании. Тебе сделали одолжение что дали хоть какую то компенсацию хотя они тебе нечего не должны. Касаемо того что нас пересли на Некрову, а не Цитадель причина в том что на иновке было куча уникальных пух которые они сами рисовали и раздавали перки которые были встроенные, а так же напрочь поломали экономику. Так что винить нужно Иннову а не g1.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Вы можете верить в то, что хотите. Ничто из того, что я скажу, не убедит вас в обратном.

Однако у меня был очень открытый обмен мнениями с 4Game, когда я сказал российскому сообществу APB, что я обращался много раз и меня игнорировали. Первоначально 4Game обвинила меня во лжи, а затем пришлось отозвать это заявление, когда я подготовил все электронные письма и попытался их достать.

Оттуда я продолжал работать с ними и просить финансовые отчеты, пока они, наконец, не отклонили мою просьбу. Мне сказали, что это было слишком долго, и эти записи сейчас отсутствуют и не могут быть восстановлены из каких-либо резервных копий.

Как я уже говорил в прошлом, я знаю, что это несовершенное решение. Население сервера Nekrova слишком мало для правильной поддержки игры.

Наше текущее решение предоставляет российским игрокам в общей сложности 22 миллиона долларов, чтобы попытаться помочь как можно лучше. Это лучшее, что я могу сделать без финансовых данных. 

Сожалею,

Matt

I'm glad you answered. I would like to receive a comment about the fact that Innova claims that you have all the necessary data. I sent a request and got an answer. File. I sent it to your support team. All purchases are indicated there, both in APB Reloaded and in other projects that Innova has. Some of you are definitely lying. And the file that I now have proof of this.

As for the guys who write that you do not owe us anything, and we did not treat you like that. Innova had a contract with a development company. They either immediately bought a license for a huge amount, so as not to pay% of sales, or for the (not the same) amount that they bought for the rights of the localizer and paid%. In any case, we participated in the life of the project, someone more, someone less, someone who did not invest a cent in the project. For guys who have spent more than $ 100, it seems extremely unfair your decision regarding compensation

And one more moment. You will take from us everything purchased in ARMAS from a pioneer. And what will happen to those who bought a car for APB $ and installed a body kit? Today I made such a car to my friend. We flowed for almost 3 hours and what will happen to his car? It was bought for APB $ but the body kit from ARMAS was installed on it from a pioneer.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Sorry,

you have nothing to regret . 

• Like 3

I'm glad you answered. I would like to receive a comment about the fact that Innova claims that you have all the necessary data. I sent a request and got an answer. File. I sent it to your support team. All purchases are indicated there, both in APB Reloaded and in other projects that Innova has. Some of you are definitely lying. And the file that I now have proof of this.

There was some confusion with 4Games initially, because they claimed they had sent all the data. I pointed out we have character and account data, but not financial data.

This took a couple messages back and forth to clarify what I was looking for, but once I explained that I am looking for all the financial transactions for each account, they denied my request.

I cannot explain why you were able to get these transactions. They told me the data does not exist and that their IT group could not restore it from a backup.

• Thanks 1

On 8/10/2019 at 12:37 AM, -Dan- said:

Add a separate chat for russians 

even Russians requested this.

i think it is a good idea so that people can talk in a regular chat for all or alternate chat rooms with a specific chat language title in case they dont speak other languages like some have problems with.

15 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I cannot explain why you were able to get these transactions. They told me the data does not exist and that their IT group could not restore it from a backup.

reminds me of  RTW but their version....

And one more moment. You will take from us everything purchased in ARMAS from a pioneer. And what will happen to those who bought a car for APB $ and installed a body kit? Today I made such a car to my friend. We flowed for almost 3 hours and what will happen to his car? It was bought for APB $ but the body kit from ARMAS was installed on it from a pioneer.

Although I'm not sure on the full details.  If they have character customization data carried over, nothing at all should happen to it.  I'm assuming this is under the context of you buying the kit for your account and making him the car, not buying the kit on his account for him somehow.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MattScott said:

There was some confusion with 4Games initially, because they claimed they had sent all the data. I pointed out we have character and account data, but not financial data.

This took a couple messages back and forth to clarify what I was looking for, but once I explained that I am looking for all the financial transactions for each account, they denied my request.

As for the guys who write that you do not owe us anything, and we did not treat you like that. Innova had a contract with a development company. They either immediately bought a license for a huge amount, so as not to pay% of sales, or for the (not the same) amount that they bought for the rights of the localizer and paid%. In any case, we participated in the life of the project, someone more, someone less, someone who did not invest a cent in the project. For guys who have spent more than $ 100, it seems extremely unfair your decision regarding compensation

Could be an effort to save face, But if he did infact get the "financial data" he should get in contact with you matt and share it.

@MattScott So those "unique" taggers yay or nay i'd love a direct response before i lose x million.

I doubt the item base for "citadel" has the "Sluttles - Tagger" and "Cat - Tagger" what happens to them on merge? Deleted compensated they remain (trade locked) I'd like to know if i should sell them and buy a "Dow Jokerbox" or a "Ocsp Dev summon weapon".

Edited by Zolerox

16 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

So those "unique" taggers yay or nay i'd love a direct response before i lose x million.

I doubt the item base for "citadel" has the "Sluttles - Tagger" and "Cat - Tagger" what happens to them on merge? Deleted compensated they remain (trade locked) I'd like to know if i should sell them and buy a "Dow Jokerbox" or a "Ocsp Dev summon weapon".

Edit: these are not coming over in the merge because they are not available to the general public. 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2019 at 4:57 AM, MattScott said:

I have previously posted about the Nekrova migration and our compensation plan for those players.

I would really like you to pay due attention to the transfer. Maybe you should better balance the ratio of g1c credits to the total playtime. Due to the current compensation plan fairly players who supported the game and the developer, will suffer losses.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Edit: these are not coming over in the merge because they are not available to the general public. 

Last I checked, Sluttles is an NA native (originally from Joker, if memory serves) and that Tagger was given to them as an event reward on NA.

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Первоначально была некоторая путаница с 4Games, потому что они утверждали, что отправили все данные. Я указал, что у нас есть данные персонажа и аккаунта, но нет финансовых данных.

Потребовалось несколько сообщений туда и обратно, чтобы уточнить, что я искал, но как только я объяснил, что я ищу все финансовые транзакции для каждой учетной записи, они отклонили мой запрос.

Я не могу объяснить, почему вы смогли получить эти транзакции. Они сказали мне,  что данных не существует, и что их ИТ-группа не смогла восстановить их из резервной копии.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-BTKJvr_V4ACgHyD9vTt0zSBdKrfqGj4/view?usp=drivesdk

I'm not strong on the forums. Hope it all worked out. 6,705 lines. I apologize for my words about. 7,000 ... mixed up. I checked through googl Chrome. Everything is working.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MattScott said:

Any chance people with that kind of data can get anything refunded while giving these files to support?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

You are welcome to believe what you want. Nothing I say will convince you otherwise.

However, I had a very public exchange with 4Game, when I told the Russian APB community that I had reached out many times and been ignored.  4Game initially accused me of lying, and then had to retract that statement when I produced all of the emails and attempts to reach them.

From there, I continued to work with them and ask for the financial records until they finally rejected my request. I was told it had been too long and those records are now missing and cannot be restored off any backups.

As I have said in the past, I know this is an imperfect solution. The Nekrova server population is too small to properly support the game.

Our current solution gives away a total of 22 million dollars in G1C to Russian players in an effort to try and help as best as we can. This is the best I can do without the financial data. 

Sorry,

Matt

It seems you can't see the game from the player perspective. People are upset about the solution you decided to keep. From the CEO perspective 22 million dollars in G1C is a big amount but from the average player perpective 5000G1C per account is not more than nothing. Even if Innova's permanents were twice cheaper than G1's permanents being able to buy only two permanents after migration is nothing. At least give them weapon selector for 5 permanents of baseline weapons for every character that is going to migrate(NTEC/HVR/JG/OCA/PMG/OSCAR/Carbine/Obeya/Obir etc.) or 20-30k JT per character so they can buy everything they need in jt store

Edited by Lign
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Kevkof said:

"When it comes to Nekrova ARMAS purchases, we will be redelivering all Account and Character bound items that were bought. " 

I don't see how this becomes an issue, or did you miss the line I copied above?

ARMAS purchases that they bought after migrating on Nekrova. Everything they bought during Innova servers will not be delivered.

1 minute ago, Lign said:

ARMAS purchases that they bought after migrating on Nekrova. Everything they bought during Innova servers will not be delivered.

Ye, I came to that realisation a minute later. That does kinda suck

27 minutes ago, Lign said:

It seems you can't see the game from the player perspective. People are upset about the solution you decided to keep. From the CEO perspective 22 million dollars in G1C is a big amount but from the average player perpective 5000G1C per account is not more than nothing. Even if Innova's permanents were twice cheaper than G1's permanents being able to buy only two permanents after migration is nothing. At least give them weapon selector for 5 permanents of baseline weapons for every character that is going to migrate(NTEC/HVR/JG/OCA/PMG/OSCAR/Carbine/Obeya/Obir etc.) or 20-30k JT per character so they can buy everything they need in jt store

It's good idea.

• Thanks 1