MattScott

Nekrova Migration on 8/14

Hi all,

I have previously posted about the Nekrova migration and our compensation plan for those players.

You can read about it here:

Apologies for how long it took to get this done. This migration is a bit complicated.

However we are finally done testing, and the migration is scheduled to be completed on August 14th.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

hey thats pretty good

• Like 4

Add a separate chat for russians 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

hey thats great. more Russians filling up the text chat with shit I cant read, using terrible graphics settings so they dont see smoke and getting pandered to while us people who actually buy things to keep the game alive are playing against cheaters pretty much nightly just now.. Nekrova population of about 30 people which took months of time to sort out and god knows how many man hours to transfer over. lol

Amazed at how many aim botters have suddenly appeared in APB in the past week. People pre firing corners then not missing a shot with ALIGs. Yea the fun elements have shot through the roof so to speak. Weird that most of them have names like Removed name ~@mayii. Does anyone at LO actually go to Twitch? Want to catch a hacker? Just go to Twitch.tv <--- THIS IS THE URL YOU TYPE IN GOOGLE or YOUR ADDRESS BAR! Then type APB Reloaded in the search box. It will take you to the APB section. You will then see a list of people playing APB (A small list of Russians mostly). Just watch them playing for say 30 minutes. Youve found the next aimbotter. These instructions are just in case you dont know how to catch a hacker at play which right now seems to be the case.

Welcome to APB Russians. You had your own servers all set up nicely for you and ruined them. Now your all coming to play EU servers and fuck up ours too.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Please make an option to filter out any cyrillic posted in the chat.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Parthian said:

Please make an option to filter out any cyrillic posted in the chat.

this 100%. Chat in districts and social is filled with it constantly.

• Like 2

I don't understand why seeing an alphabet you cannot read is worse than a language you cannot read.

Not being a banana, but honestly curious.

• Like 5

last time i played nekrova there was only 8 people online so im not concered tbh

3 hours ago, Seedy said:

hey thats great. more Russians filling up the text chat with shit I cant read, using terrible graphics settings so they dont see smoke and getting pandered to while us people who actually buy things to keep the game alive are playing against cheaters pretty much nightly just now.. Nekrova population of about 30 people which took months of time to sort out and god knows how many man hours to transfer over. lol

Amazed at how many aim botters have suddenly appeared in APB in the past week. People pre firing corners then not missing a shot with ALIGs. Yea the fun elements have shot through the roof so to speak. Weird that most of them have names like Removed name ~@mayii. Does anyone at LO actually go to Twitch? Want to catch a hacker? Just go to Twitch.tv <--- THIS IS THE URL YOU TYPE IN GOOGLE or YOUR ADDRESS BAR! Then type APB Reloaded in the search box. It will take you to the APB section. You will then see a list of people playing APB (A small list of Russians mostly). Just watch them playing for say 30 minutes. Youve found the next aimbotter. These instructions are just in case you dont know how to catch a hacker at play which right now seems to be the case.

Welcome to APB Russians. You had your own servers all set up nicely for you and ruined them. Now your all coming to play EU servers and fuck up ours too.

Are you silver?

Welcome to the 9 russians coming into Citadel

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I don't understand why seeing an alphabet you cannot read is worse than a language you cannot read.

Not being a banana, but honestly curious.

haha yes, just disable district chat in the chatoptions will do ... so you dont need to read anything no more xD

I love the excuses to not do the migration that go by the "cyrilics" -excuse, as if someone in the last 5 years had said something important in the district chat.

Russian is just another language i can't understand to me. I know the cyrilic alphabet and some simple basics of russian, but beyond being able to ask if I can open cabin window because the air is bad, I can't have a real conversation in russian even if my life depended on it. Same goes with german, french, italian, spanish, portugese... etc... even when those are in the same alphabet as finnish and english are.

It doesn't really float my boat either way, but to be crude it would be nice to filter out "obvious non-english messages" from the chat based upon the fact that I most likely can't read it.

I know finnish, english and some swedish, yet all the rest is a blur when you go beyond "left, right, straight" and insults...

Edited by Chinook
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I have previously posted about the Nekrova migration and our compensation plan for those players.

You can read about it here:

Apologies for how long it took to get this done. This migration is a bit complicated.

However we are finally done testing, and the migration is scheduled to be completed on August 14th.

Thanks,
Matt

I better keep my "unique taggers" even if their locked to my account, I paid millions for those.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

I better keep my "unique taggers" even if their locked to my account, I paid millions for those.

yeah i dont think its happening my dude

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Not happening, homie.

Please transfer donate clothing, it does not affect on gameplay, and if u disable the sale / trade option, economy wont be disturbed