blockblack

All of my What To Do When... Questions

1. What to do when you are running in the open with no cover and an enemy that has a good cover starts shooting at you

2. What to do when 2 Enemies shoot at you from opposite directions

3. What to do when you are in a 2v1 fight against strong enemies and not enough players in server to call backup

4. What to do when people camp very good areas and you can't kill them because it has only one entrance

5. What to do when both your primary and secondary run out of ammo in combat

6. What to do when enemies run away with capture objective and all of your team can't drive

That's it, Tell me answers for these 6 Questions.

• Like 1

You keep fighting like a men. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, blockblack said:

1. What to do when you are running in the open with no cover and an enemy that has a good cover starts shooting at you

dont run in the open in the first place

shield consumable

shoot back

46 minutes ago, blockblack said:

stop getting flanked

48 minutes ago, blockblack said:

3. What to do when you are in a 2v1 fight against strong enemies and not enough players in server to call backup

prenade

54 minutes ago, blockblack said:

4. What to do when people camp very good areas and you can't kill them because it has only one entrance

prenade/opgl

54 minutes ago, blockblack said:

shouldnt happen, start using field supplier/ammo box consumables/vehicle resupply

55 minutes ago, blockblack said:

6. What to do when enemies run away with capture objective and all of your team can't drive

crash into them and remote det

cut ahead and use av

give up because chasing runners is annoying

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

dont run in the open in the first place

shield consumable

shoot back

stop getting flanked

prenade

prenade/opgl

shouldnt happen, start using field supplier/ammo box consumables/vehicle resupply

cut ahead and use av

What I mean is what to do when I am in these situations already, not how to avoid it.

Also, How to win 2v1 fights? I once got matched alone against 2 max rank golds in an empty server so no backup, tell me how can I defeat that.

Edited by blockblack

1 minute ago, blockblack said:

What I mean is what to do when I am in these situations already, not how to avoid it.

ok but that only changes my answer to #2

10 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

shield consumable

shoot back

find cover from one shooter (preferably the harder one to kill) and shoot back at the other

prenade

prenade/opgl

cut ahead and use av

12 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

ok but that only changes my answer to #2

Smh that won't work too, What I mean is when you are in the open and the only cover you can go to is 60 meters far which is too far, so what to do when so?

1 hour ago, blockblack said:

1) Ask yourself why you're running out in the open like an idiot.

2) Dive into the nearest cover. Alternatively, accept your fate and move on.

3) Ask yourself why you're playing in a dead district, when even Jericho keeps an active one at all hours.

4) If indoors/enclosed; OPGL, EOL, and nades. If rooftops or similar open area; airbursting Volcano, Kickback, and nades.

5) Ask yourself why you're playing like an idiot and not using any of the hundreds of restocking stations available all over.

6) Learn to drive, as catching runners is incredibly easy and basically means they're handing you the win.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, blockblack said:

Smh that won't work too, What I mean is when you are in the open and the only cover you can go to is 60 meters far which is too far, so what to do when so?

the easy way to prevent this is to not run through 60m+ of empty space, the game features vehicles for a reason

depending on positioning, throw nades at the corner while you run away

otherwise trying to out-ttk them, with or without shield consumable, is ur only option

Practice.

All can at least be minimized by simply improving your gameplay.

Die / lose? ask yourself what you could have done differently.

That's really it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

ask yourself what you could have done differently.

i should not start up this game

2 hours ago, blockblack said:

Learn the map and practice situational awareness.

2 hours ago, blockblack said:

literally I have never ran out of ammo in both gun in over 2000 hours. There are Resupply boxes consumables, Mobile supply units for cars and field supplier character mod... those are on top of the fact you can resupply from Joker vending machines and even car spawns.

If someone runs out of ammo for both guns, then you already know what the problem is and why. You can't fix stupid lol

Situational Awareness is the #1 thing that New people don't seem to have. Even though the game has a really Steep learning curve, I never understand this .

If you have played any other games, Cmon man! You have to look around and watch your back. The Skill level set in this game goes like this.]

GOD

Silver

NEVER PLAYED ANYTHING BEFORE EVER!

I guess thats it in a nutshell.

We really need APB2, but that is never going to happen. We can't even get a low level OUTDATED upgrade.

As Soon as we get our LOOOONG awaited update, Its OBSOLETE!

However, at least LO is trying. Its just a real Cluster....

Merged.

BTW........ Is it just me or are the forums dieing REAL HARD!

I have mixed feelings on this. 

We have alot of ppl from various countries and Experience levels.

The OLD Community is Toxic AF and poo poo;s all over them.

Yea, they ask dumb redundant questions, but they aren't to them. Hence Why they are asking.

But, you know the story....

I hope I am wrong, Really wrong.

But even with upgrade it will be the SOS!

Skill gap is just too wide between 7, 8 year players and soo forth.

And it doesnt matter what your idea is. Its all going get crapped all over regardless by the Permanent residents of this game.

LO means really well, but I just don't think they have the History to just do what needs to be done and disregard this Big Fish in their tiny Pond.

However, recent weapon changes to come gives me hope. The more people crying about it the better it is IMO!

Flame Away as you always do...

All my posts have always been for the benefit of making the game more user friendly to the new player.

But most of the vets are just childish immature ppl that just think of nothing but keeping their dominance and NOT the overall benefit of the game.

Just ONE TIME be intellectually honest with yourself and think of the survival of the game and NOT yourself.

From my experience I don't think it is even possible.

I'll show you. Just watch the hostility from this....

• Like 1

Disclaimer : Serious answers ; not trolling

8 hours ago, blockblack said:

Die?

Run to cover or die?

Try my best to not die...but die.

Is there such a place? But in that case use grenades they'll be right where i want them...in the blast radius.

Drop ammo box...or die.

Grab alig , my car , cut them off and gun down as much as possible even if i die.

28 minutes ago, Havana said:

But most of the vets are just childish immature ppl that just think of nothing but keeping their dominance and NOT the overall benefit of the game.

Just ONE TIME be intellectually honest with yourself and think of the survival of the game and NOT yourself.

From my experience I don't think it is even possible.

considering the slated balance changes are most likely a result of the remaining community complaining i’m not really sure your point holds up

it’s also not just you, the forum is dying because the game is dying; visible development is stagnant and the population continues to circle the drain - can’t say it’s a surprise really, and it’s only going to continue to get worse until the engine upgrade is playable

10 hours ago, blockblack said:

5. What to do when both your primary and secondary run out of ammo in combat.

Why dont you ask @CookiePuss how @Aeronaut killed him?

if ur running out of ammo all the time you are either killing the enemy a lot

or ur wasting ammo for no reason and you cant aim

In all of those situations I am either a) running around like a headless chicken, screaming, or b) going through my outfit slots, choosing the best one matching my mood and the situation.

Whilst these two approaches of mine may be uncommon, they are proven to be quite effective. 

Edited by Bambola

20 hours ago, blockblack said:

1. zig zag while moving the camera to desync as much as possible while trying to find cover. Oooor throw a long distance lowyeld/conc and fire back... all depends the situation.

2. Try to get cover, get in a car or do as much damage before die as possible.

3. Depends on the mood... or let them win or try to kill them as much as possible.

4. Best is coordinate attack with your team. Firelaunch, opgl, low yields spam, entrance with car and use remote... camping that way is actually bad.

5. Get ammo in the quickest available form. If time is short, or suicide or get a car or ask a team for ammo/tk.

6. Depends on how bad ur teams are... sometimes they are silvers and thats it, you lost. They wont even listen instructions. If they are gold + you can actually try to get the guys in a nice and fun  persuit with your team firing from the cars window.

Easy questions.

20 hours ago, blockblack said:

The answer for questions 1-3 is simply "Don't get caught out in the open." You have literal tanks in this game that people can't shoot through, just carplay. Everyone else does it.

For #4, the typical answer would be "volcano/dmr/hvr from render distance, or just opgl" but honestly, there are garbage spots in APB, and if you need to attack them, you're most likely going to lose. Almost every mission is in favor of the defending side, so if a spot is trash, then you're sorta screwed.

#5... I don't think I've ever been in this situation. Field supplier is the first character mod you unlock, and consumable large ammo boxes are given to you quite often. Also, joker vending machines/contacts/car spawners are everywhere, I don't know how one could run into this problem consistently.

#6, Hard damage their vehicle with weapons that deal high hard damage. Can't catch up? Cut them off somehow. Can't seem to cut them off? Well, that's just another situation where the defending side simply exploits the massive disadvantage that the attacking side is always put in. You're probably out of luck in this situation too, but it isn't impossible to win it.