Sign in to follow this  
Aeronaut

if a zombie apocolypse happened, which 3 contacts would you want in your squad?

(you can mix factions, not sure if lore would say the organizations would drop their grudges if an outer force became a threat to human life)

Akiko X - 

easy. she has a sword. she has a friggin 'genuine Japanese samurai katana sword'. also she's pretty cute.

Ernst 'Mule' Templeton - 

easy. his fists are the size of WATERMELONS. enough said. also, he's pretty cute.

Chung-hee -

easy. "he tracked and wrestled to the ground a fully-grown stag, killing it with his bowie knife". also, he's pretty cute.

• Like 2

bonita benjamin, violet prentiss and i guess double b

only because they're girls and kinda cute, and am a lonely guy in a zombie apocalypse

Meanwhile I'm sitting over here not even remembering the name of one contact

So I guess I'll clone myself 3 times

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Templeton: The man lifted a mule up a mountain the ideal person for "Carrying the team" give him two medusa's and we good.

Aletta: Toughest woman in san paro *toughest person* lost an eye to gumball and still got enough fire to kill 23 crims before breakfeast.

Trick: Other wordly criminal with a pumpkin on his head "Some say.... he manages the cemetery in asylum and has no trouble making sure the bodies stop moving even after they wake up and are feeling a bit peckish"

23 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Meanwhile I'm sitting over here not even remembering the name of one contact

So I guess I'll clone myself 3 times

tbh i cheated and went on apbdb and looked up the enforcer contacts and then clicked on the next contact after.

Give me Tiptoe, Zombie (social contacts count too right?), and Gumball because his jokes are great.

the real question is which contact would you trust not to use you as zombie bait at the first opportunity 

To be honest I can't even remember contacts out of Double B and Tip Toe.

20 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

the real question is which contact would you trust not to use you as zombie bait at the first opportunity 

That probably depends on how acquainted you are with the contacts. Templeton at level 1 barely gives a rat's patootie about you - Templeton at level 20 considers you a great friend and a potential drinking buddy.

Assuming we're all at max "friendship" with every contact...

My first pick would hands down be Ernst 'Mule' Templeton. He is a skilled marksman, with years of combat expertise. Ernst handles everything for his company even in spite of often going unnoticed. A proficient warrior who's loyal to his team is probably the best guy you could get in San Paro.

Second pick... probably Orlenz' Moretti. The difference between him and Justin Teng is that the latter is strictly a businessman - a non-combat guy. Orlenz' actually rose to the top of the Prentiss Tigers through proving himself in combat and leadership. He would probably be the most likely guy to come up with a plan and lead his team to victory by using it.

Third pick... honestly a tough one. It would probably be Kaspar Danko. He is a down-to-earth war veteran, but he's willing to adapt to the situation he's in. A few other Enforcer contacts speak of him with respect, establishing him as someone known to be a good teammate and warrior.

Even if we were to mix and match factions, I would still not feel too comfortable with most of the Criminal contacts in my team. A lot of them are only out for themselves, with very little respect for team loyalty. The vast majority of Blood Roses are essentially posers or backstabbers. Jeung, Charlotte, Lilith, Strega, Pagan, Britney - they are all the easiest to pick out in that regard. Birth calls himself a terrible fighter, Michael Simeone is a has-been and a stooge for Luke Waskawi... I could go on.

Notable exceptions to that (if we assume that Enforcers and Criminals stop fighting each other and can actually form loyal alliances) would probably be...

- Chiro for third pick. He's got a history of gang warfare behind him, but "nowadays" (even though San Paro has been stuck in 2010 for a long time now) he runs a tattoo parlor on neutral ground; beyond his combat skills he is a good mediator, able to cooperate with people regardless of their allegiance.

- Tiptoe for second or third pick, either with her Brood (Bowse, Gruff, Whut) or without it. Unlike a lot of Blood Roses, she is actually capable of dishing out pain and has a very strong sense of loyalty, to the point where she would not even think twice about rendering someone unconscious for insulting her father.

- Harmon Benjamin for third (or very very very barely second) pick. At level 10 he is established as a competent mission coordinator, in spite of what his family thinks of him after the mistakes he's made in the past. He is the definition of a self-made man, what with the Benjamin family essentially forcing him to hold his own after they distanced themselves from him and excluded him from the family business.

• Like 2

Probably someone slow or poorly conditioned, cuz you don't have to outrun the zombies, you just have to outrun your friend. 

Maybe one of the Bloodroses. 

Larocha - his experience in wars would be useful.

DevilDog - Could snipe them a mile away

Estebano - I just  like the guy.

41 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Probably someone slow or poorly conditioned, cuz you don't have to outrun the zombies, you just have to outrun your friend. 

Maybe one of the Bloodroses. 

i'm glad you're not a contact.

also, you have pick 3 contacts. 

who says you don't get turned on once you decide to leave one behind?

26 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

i'm glad you're not a contact.

also, you have pick 3 contacts. 

who says you don't get turned on once you decide to leave one behind?

Ahh... good point. 

Ophelia and Birth then. 

bqZoWWi.png

Any Bloodrose will do as a sacrifice 

Edited by CookiePuss

None, they'll probably steal my kills and trashtalk to the poor zombies 😕

give me lilith and the other two furies. insane streetrats already burning down society. wont ask questions ebfore they shoot, and probably not after. then one hell of a party they are ready to end in an instant to shoot even more.

its the cockroaches who will inherit the earth afterall, and even if they dont, its one hell of a ride

Give me the cougar mommy Aletta, the father-figure everyone wishes they had Ernst, best bro Darryl and this zombie "apocalypse" will look like a fun family trip round the country.

Sign in to follow this