Kingdom

Game randomly crashes

So I've come back to APB a few weeks ago and been playing without any trouble from the game. Suddenly a week ago, the game starts crashing randomly.

I've sent in the crash reports, but it doesn't seemed to be fixed or talked about for the past week. Yes i have seen people talk about crashes, but that's from using an RTX card, which is a problem that's been a thing for a while.

My problem just started a week ago, so i guess it has something to do with a new patch, i just wonder if other people started to get these random crashes suddenly?

Last minute thought, i don't get a crash report, telling me what the error was. I can only chose to send in a report or not to, with an optional text telling what i was doing while the crash happened.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 11:32 AM, Kingdom said:

So I've come back to APB a few weeks ago and been playing without any trouble from the game. Suddenly a week ago, the game starts crashing randomly.

I've sent in the crash reports, but it doesn't seemed to be fixed or talked about for the past week. Yes i have seen people talk about crashes, but that's from using an RTX card, which is a problem that's been a thing for a while.

My problem just started a week ago, so i guess it has something to do with a new patch, i just wonder if other people started to get these random crashes suddenly?

Last minute thought, i don't get a crash report, telling me what the error was. I can only chose to send in a report or not to, with an optional text telling what i was doing while the crash happened.

Have you tried doing a game repair? If so then it could be a new problem as that happened two updates ago, so you should wait for an emergency patch.

6 hours ago, Kast2 said:

Have you tried doing a game repair? If so then it could be a new problem as that happened two updates ago, so you should wait for an emergency patch.

I've tried a few repairs. Did not work.

same problem here i came back roughly one week ago and i cannot play APB anymore since it crashes whenever i'm trying to play missions or FC. i have heard about problems with RTX cards but i had no problems with my setup untill last week when  i came back. i have tried possibly all the options i can think of and it still doesn't work, hopefully this can be fixed somehow. as of right now i cannot play apb.

17 hours ago, Kast2 said:

The game repairs itself after each crash 😕

13 hours ago, Shadowix said:

same problem here i came back roughly one week ago and i cannot play APB anymore since it crashes whenever i'm trying to play missions or FC. i have heard about problems with RTX cards but i had no problems with my setup untill last week when  i came back. i have tried possibly all the options i can think of and it still doesn't work, hopefully this can be fixed somehow. as of right now i cannot play apb.

In my case I do not have a RTX but it is still happening randomly.

I rebooted and it happened a little less but it still randomly happens to the client from what the zip sent to APB said.

Same problem. Came back after a year of not playing and now the game crashes after about 15 minutes. Sometimes crashes my PC.

I have a gtx 980 playing at 1440p fullscreen. I can play other games like GTA V just fine.

Edited by poochyena

On 9/22/2019 at 6:26 AM, poochyena said:

Same problem. Came back after a year of not playing and now the game crashes after about 15 minutes. Sometimes crashes my PC.

I have a gtx 980 playing at 1440p fullscreen. I can play other games like GTA V just fine.

Today I encountered the same problem even though everything was fine last weekend. I have GTX 750Ti.

I re-installed the game and changed many settings, but it still crashes. I don't get any errors in event viewer which is strange, and usually its just the game that crashes, but sometimes its my entire PC.

On 9/24/2019 at 1:48 PM, Wasabi987 said:

Today I encountered the same problem even though everything was fine last weekend. I have GTX 750Ti.

So I started the game two different times without opening the launcher (opened the game file directly) and it didn't crash either time. Idk if thats a coincidence or the actual solution. Try it yourself.