anton84

Doesnt' let me login into my account Error: Account has been permanently banned due to too many failed password attempts

Title says it all,

I don't know what to do!

This has gotta be a mistake or some kind of false ban. I don't use hacks or cheats in any other games and I just came home to this from work lol!

RIP. That sucks man. If it's a permanent ban, then you may be waiting a couple months to get your account back, since support is really slow. Sorry to hear that man.

11 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

then you may be waiting a couple months to get your account back, since support is really slow

52 minutes ago, anton84 said:

Guess ill be waiting months.

Guess neither of you checked up on the thread where we are being kept up to date on the current support response times?

We get a new update (almost) every week.

It should only be 2 weeks, not moths as it was in the beginning

If that is something they added that must be a recent addition then, I remember @Glaciers saying something about having to try all his passwords. He didn't get a ban then, so either you were just bruteforcing your password or something else is going on.

Edited by Kevkof

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Guess neither of you checked up on the thread where we are being kept up to date on the current support response times?

We get a new update (almost) every week.

It should only be 2 weeks, not moths as it was in the beginning

If that is something they added that must be a recent addition then, I remember @Glaciers saying something about having to try all his passwords. He didn't get a ban then, so either you were just bruteforcing your password or something else is going on.

yeah this must be something new hopefully a security measure to prevent brute forcing, although it’s kind of clunky to just ban the account instead of locking it

idk who would spend the time to brute force an apb account at this point either lol

Doesn’t that mean someone who knows your email could abuse this by intentionally getting your account banned by just spamming random passwords to lock your account. 

36 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Doesn’t that mean someone who knows your email could abuse this by intentionally getting your account banned by just spamming random passwords to lock your account. 

This is really worrying. 

What's worse is I let my IRL friend borrow my FFA R&D III and Glory and told him (while at work and wasn't aware I was banned) to just mail it to me from social district cuz I can't play at work, so he sent it, and from what I know, Mail is only stored in the box for 30 days, so If I don't get a reply ticket / unban within 30 days, Then I am loosing 400 hours of grinding $.

24 minutes ago, anton84 said:

What's worse is I let my IRL friend borrow my FFA R&D III and Glory and told him (while at work and wasn't aware I was banned) to just mail it to me from social district cuz I can't play at work, so he sent it, and from what I know, Mail is only stored in the box for 30 days, so If I don't get a reply ticket / unban within 30 days, Then I am loosing 400 hours of grinding $.

Pretty sure mail with attachments on it doesn't automatically expire, so you'll be fine.