Displ4yName

Lost premium game time and codes as a result of a Ban

@Lixil @MattScott 

Another question.

What about the whole premium game time and all the codes I had left and expired at the time I was falsely banned. I paid for it and I couldn't use it.

will i get them back with my unban on the battleye patch?

*snip* talking about bans IS NOT ALLOWED.

For staff to try and somehow find out how many hours each banned account had left of premium is not realistically possible.

Little Orbit out of a gesture of good will could offer all banned accounts like a 3 day premium code to redeem.

i asume that there is something people that were falsely banned will get something

1 minute ago, NiVaKi said:

i asume that there is something people that were falsely banned will get something

yeah they get their accounts back

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

For staff to try and somehow find out how many hours each banned account had left of premium is not realistically possible.

It should be easy to reset the account to the status a few minutes before it was banned.

14 minutes ago, NiVaKi said:

It's a new company that has no legal obligation for the issues of the first.  They did get something... they got unbanned, which under G1 would not have been possible.  We don't need to burden LO with debt or obligation, we need to invest in their fresh start so our game can continue and thrive guys.  Come on.

• Like 4

you should be thankful for getting your account again instead of saying that is not enough. at least they are doing something for us and giving us a second chance

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Displ4yName said:

It should be easy to reset the account to the status a few minutes before it was banned.

When were you banned, more than a year ago?

how many accounts do you think have been banned falsely, more than 1000?

And how long have Little Orbit been in their new job? ...a month!

With all due respect, you got your account back but Little Orbit are working to capacity I'm sure to address as many of the community's issues, GamersFirst did a lot of things wrong and some record and details were not finished, saved and may not be recoverable.

As @Hey! says, Little Orbit have no obligation to do anything, the fact you got your account unbanned is a miracle by APB standards! Please show some appreciation for their hard work and keep expectations in check.

Edited by VickyFox

2 minutes ago, ehabosama said:

you should be thankful for getting your account again instead of saying that is not enough

I didn't say that. I only asked a question

• Like 1

People keep saying we "got" our account back... We got a promise to "get" them back, hasn't happened for the ones banned for cheating yet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

As @Hey! says, Little Orbit have no obligation to do anything, the fact you got your account unbanned is a miracle by APB standards! Please show some appreciation for their hard work and keep expectations in check.

i'm not saying anything bad about little orbit. i'm glad they took over APB and there's finally someone working on the game. For this I am very grateful

• Like 1

In reply to OP, I was banned as well and had a large amount of days of premium on my account the day of the ban. I doubt that any of it will be given back when my account is unblocked, and I doubt that it will be that way for anyone else. Technically speaking, it would be difficult to determine exactly how many days of premium each and every banned account had before the time of their ban, so I wouldn't expect your premium to be handed back to you.

I would recommend, though, buying a large pack of JMBs when you get unblocked. Those are known to give out a lot of premium days (you may already know this but I might as well still mention it), so you still have an option to get your premium days 'back' in a sense.

• Like 1

If you give a mouse a cooky. . .

Still, it'd be nice I guess.

G1: You did wrong and got caught, we must take all your limbs from you.
Player: Oh crap!!

*Little Orbit steps in*

LO: Hey guys, we are about to give some of your limbs taken from you, but there's a little drawback to it; we are keeping 1 of your arms. I hope you can understand. We are glad to give you a 2nd chance!
Player: HEY, GIVE ME ALL MY LIMBS BACK, I DEMAND IT!!! WHAT IF I HACKED? I MUST GET EVERYTHING BACK, NO MATTER IF YOU'RE GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE !!1!11!

The days following Battle Eye introduction will be certainly of "falsely banned" angels all around. daydream.gif

oh boy

give them a finger and they'll want the whole hand

you're getting your accounts back be greatful and stop asking for more stuff ffs

you shouldn't have cheated in the first place

7 minutes ago, KawaiPotato said:

oh boy

you're getting your accounts back be greatful and stop asking for more stuff ffs

i feel like a lot of people are forgetting that we're getting unbans because some people didnt cheat lol

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i feel like a lot of people are forgetting that we're getting unbans because some people didnt cheat lol

i dont care what you did

you got banned and there is always a reason for that

a clanmate of mine got falsly banned and he got unbanned after a few days because it was FALSE

LO unbanning everyone out of kindness and all you people do is being even more greedy 

what next ?

ask for free stuff because you were falsly banned ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KawaiPotato said:

oh boy

They should not get back anything. (If the used cheats) but the op is about a false ban. So he should get back every second Premium he paied for.

Just now, KawaiPotato said:

i dont care what you did

you got banned and there is always a reason for that

a clanmate of mine got falsly banned and he got unbanned after a few days because it was FALSE

LO unbanning everyone out of kindness and all you people do is being even more greedy 

what next ?

ask for free stuff because you were falsly banned ?

i personally dont care since i still have 1700 days of premium left but orbit has literally confirmed that bans were not handled properly, regardless of your anecdotal "this guy i know" story

orbit also isnt just unbanning everyone out of the kindness of their hearts, its a business decision lol

Lol i had atleast 2 years of premium on my banned account. I was hoping that when banned it froze the time, but i really doubt it. Oh well.

I just take my account back, thank you.

That's all I need unlike you.

• Thanks 1

Getting the account back should be enough.

Buy some JK Boxes and get it back <:^)

The only thing u get back are the G1C u had before getting banned. (automatically)

Edited by Tsumori