FluttershyI

[Critical fixes] - Required changes for a succesful game experience - Community Feedback

2 hours ago, FluttershyI said:

It's a huge issue to get the ability to stay alive a few more seconds? I can think of many situations/objectives and fights with multiple players involved. Of course it's meant to give cover but it's just not a good idea in APB. You can just drop it almost instantly in any place to get almost 100% safety, certainly when your teammates are involved in the fight the enemy will have no chance to coock a nade in most situations. Also in case he is tagged aswell you can just peak over it quickly and kill him (an enemy would stand no chance), if you'de have to hold the shield it would also be really different.

TTK of weapons is like over just half a second aswell, so a few seconds without piercing ability... I don't know. 

you are forgetting that APB is not made for one vs the world but teamwork.

Or that if you don't have proper cover then if the one with the shield doesn't kill you the rest of their team would.

or that lately it has been osmaw/volcano spam (at least on Jericho) and that a shield wouldn't really matter much from that

yes its possible to lose to someone with a shield but there's just as many ways to win against it.

tl;dr : just because they kill you doesn't make it automatically unbalanced

On 8/5/2019 at 4:21 PM, FluttershyI said:

Fix the possibility of recieving 1 v 1 missions

1v1 missions shouldn't be able to happen since all missions require atleast 2 players from the same faction to initate. The problem here is /abandonmission. The command allows players to leave the unopposed mission which can result in one player being left. Quick fix would be to just terminate the mission by the server if only one player is left in an unopposed mission, but that would be odd player experience. Instead add players who are looking for missions, dynamically to the unopposed mission. Basically a forced hidden backup call by the server until min. player size count per team has been reached.

• Like 1

NERF OBEYA CR762 Fast as possible.

With macro rapid fire that weapon kills instantly from any distance.  Bayland  is full of them.

how exactly are 2 grenades that cannot even kill a person critical? yolos are way more worse when it comes to balance or gameplay issues, but even them wouldn't be rated as "critical".

3 hours ago, Cutey said:

With macro rapid fire that weapon kills instantly from any distance.  Bayland  is full of them.

with rapid fire it blooms to a high inaccuracy.

Edited by LilyV3

3 hours ago, Cutey said:

lol

7 hours ago, Cutey said:

N-no?  The fire rate on that gun is really easy to get the hang of, so most likely what you're seeing is people who actually know how to use the gun.  Plus it blooms a lot after a couple of shots so a macro would be useless.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

how exactly are 2 grenades that cannot even kill a person critical? yolos are way more worse when it comes to balance or gameplay issues, but even them wouldn't be rated as "critical".

with rapid fire it blooms to a high inaccuracy.

Actually 2 yolos are enough to kill somebody (575). But you might actually be right somewhat.

They have the travel speed, fuse time and amount of 3 grenades going for them. With 6 seconds fuse timer you can deal 2 x 57,5% damage wich 115%, in 9 seconds 3 x 57,5% damage traveling into the direction of an enemy dealing 172,5% damage. Frags/concs deal more damage and have a larger explosion area. Concs for instance could deal 99% damage, in 5 seconds and 198% in 10 seconds with a slower travel with the benefit of doing more damage to vehicles. That seems somewhat fair since yolo's need to serve some purpose aswell. - I think though that reducing one of the apects above would still make them great grenades. Like 3,5s fuse or whatever, but I wouldn't know unless different aspects get tested. It's just the general opinion I saw a lot on the forums and I just added it to the list.

14 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

Actually 2 yolos are enough to kill somebody (575). But you might actually be right somewhat.

Lily was responding to your original post which mentions percussion grenades (400 damage each).

3 hours ago, FluttershyI said:

Frags/concs deal more damage and have a larger explosion area. Concs for instance could deal 99% damage, in 5 seconds and 198% in 10 seconds with a slower travel with the benefit of doing more damage to vehicles.

Frags and concs are very different. Concs actually have the smallest blast radius in the game because of all that damage they deal. 

On 8/7/2019 at 5:13 AM, Cutey said:

Baylan is full of them because that gun is super easy to get the hang of. I had a harder time learning the Carbine than learning the CR762. Took me all of 2-3 days to get the hang and be decent with it. Took me longer to find what mods I wanted to use on it.

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Lily was responding to your original post which mentions percussion grenades (400 damage each).

Oh my bad, long day at the office... Oh wait. I don't work in an office 🙂

tbh concs need a fix cause every time i use them to blow up a car the nade goes under the map like wtf?

4 minutes ago, Rat1oNRUs said:

tbh concs need a fix cause every time i use them to blow up a car the nade goes under the map like wtf?

It's the map wich needs the fixing as it can also happen with OPGL exlosives

• Thanks 1