Sign in to follow this  
SFour

Tattoos on outfit slots

What do people think about having your tattoo's change with your outfit slots? I have a outfit I really like to use because it mixes well with the tattoos I have, but it kind of ruins other outfits I try to create as they are in places that can't be covered. The only issue with this idea is that it cost in game currency to change tattoos and the fact that premium gates how many tattoos can be worn. So if you ran out of premium you could still technically switch to the other outfit and still have the tattoos. If that mechanic was changed however it would make costume designing a lot easier in my opinion. Tell me your thoughts and if I'm a buffoon for thinking this way =P

• Like 3

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

• Thanks 1

Not so sure about tattooes but hair styles, colours and jewellery however, I can understand being changed out with outfits. 

This would be a lifesaver for me. I'm locked in to only being able to use an outfit or two because of my tattoos being optimized for those exact outfits.

Though I don't think the backend system is set up in a way that it would easily allow this.

• Like 1

Im using complex and colored tattoos to combine with some of my cloths and they are hard to delete and remake so I cant use some of my cloths. This would be a insane feature. PLS LO MAKE THIS HAPPEN