Khakis

Also can we remove "Creme de la Crime" for gods sake.

just have all the items spawn at the same time, even in the same place if need be

6 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

just have all the items spawn at the same time, even in the same place if need be

No

• Like 2

I like it. Balanced teams and it's an actual battle to win while having enough time for back and forths. 

If it's onsided it's over quick just like most other missions by default.

• Like 2

So long as item drop offs are balanced, I wouldn't hate if the mission stayed. 

But nothing makes me lose my mind more than when one side can back right up to their base while the others must walk into a building, climb stairs, go up a ladder, and then walk to theirs.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -Dan- said:

No

why not? it would cut probably 5-10 minutes off the timer and it would turn the mission into the basic team drop final stage, which i think most people agree is acceptably balanced

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

As much as I hate having to deal with that many medium (let alone heavy) items, this would probably be the best solution without completely reworking the mission or disabling it.

Blind Justice, No service? No store!, and R. O. A. R. among a handful of others, should also be removed. Half the mission can't even be interacted with by Enforcers, which defeats the entire point of it. Vandalize is auto-win for the Criminal side, yet Enforcers can be brought into the mission on those stages anyways. It's absurd.

Then you have Eyewitness Testimony. Enforcers can't see the car they have to bring through the objectives. The car doesn't need to stop, it can just keep driving at full speed so long as it clips any part of the objective zone. It's a Fresno, the second tankiest car in the game (only beaten by Pioneer/Espacio, which both have 1,600 health compared to Fresno's 1,450 health). Enforcers basically can't do anything to stop the Criminals unless they get extremely lucky and the objective zone is somewhere where the Criminals can't just drive through (like a parking garage or something).

There's a handful of others, but that's all I can be bothered to list offhand.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, professorsnack said:

Creme de la Trash

got em

If we're talking about things to delete, can we get rid of VIP in Asylum? Thanks

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Acornie said:

If we're talking about things to delete, can we get rid of VIP in Asylum? Thanks

a man of culture

3 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Make additions, not subtractions.

Excellent comment.

And Creme de la Crime is by far one of my favorite missions, besides some times the drop base spawns too close to one team and far away from the other, but is one of the few missions where big vehicles and some team work is key to win.

Also, although it is very annoying when one team gets the easy drop and the other gets lot of obstacles, it also makes it easier to protect the hard reaching spot while its easier to steal the items from these open areas depending which one you get.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So long as item drop offs are balanced, I wouldn't hate if the mission stayed. 

But nothing makes me lose my mind more than when one side can back right up to their base while the others must walk into a building, climb stairs, go up a ladder, and then walk to theirs.  

^^^ This

Fast and incarcerated/Repo Racers/Mahjong Money are way worse, though.

Also, VIP is just aids.

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

Na. Just make it so all 5 items are spawned randomly around at once. Solves the issues and still keeps the mission unique/dynamic.

Or like 3 then 2.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Then you have Eyewitness Testimony. Enforcers can't see the car they have to bring through the objectives. The car doesn't need to stop, it can just keep driving at full speed so long as it clips any part of the objective zone. It's a Fresno, the second tankiest car in the game (only beaten by Pioneer/Espacio, which both have 1,600 health compared to Fresno's 1,450 health). Enforcers basically can't do anything to stop the Criminals unless they get extremely lucky and the objective zone is somewhere where the Criminals can't just drive through (like a parking garage or something).

It would be interesting to see how the EMP grenade will change the dynamic of that mission. But I agree that as it stands trying to stop that "low rider" is a pain in the patootie even with all the best intentions unless you're lucky enough to be closer to the checkpoints than the Crims it just devolves into a "run around and wait for them to finish those 3 objectives".

14 hours ago, Salvick said:

Excellent comment.

And Creme de la Crime is by far one of my favorite missions, besides some times the drop base spawns too close to one team and far away from the other, but is one of the few missions where big vehicles and some team work is key to win.

Also, although it is very annoying when one team gets the easy drop and the other gets lot of obstacles, it also makes it easier to protect the hard reaching spot while its easier to steal the items from these open areas depending which one you get.

Love you too. 

I think the key word there is "teamwork" which for some reason the red arrow bunnies are allergic to - seriously the most hated objectives / tactics here are the ones that just require a little bit of working together the basic bitches just want everything to be TDM with meta weapons. 

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Na. Just make it so all 5 items are spawned randomly around at once. Solves the issues and still keeps the mission unique/dynamic.

Or like 3 then 2.

This is a good idea. Changes it enough to make it fairer for both sides but also makes the entire mission set less of an ordeal with its 8 stages. 

5 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

It would be interesting to see how the EMP grenade will change the dynamic of that mission.

It won't. Everyone's super excited for the grenade, but as it has been described it's basically useless.

On 8/5/2019 at 1:38 PM, Hexerin said:

It won't. Everyone's super excited for the grenade, but as it has been described it's basically useless.

So a grenade that temporarily disables cars will be useless in a completely car based objective?

2 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

So a grenade that temporarily disables cars will be useless in a completely car based objective?

It doesn't disable cars though, is the problem. It stops acceleration, but everything else works just fine... which means that a car in motion is completely unaffected.

In other words, why bother tossing an EMP grenade when a Conc will simply destroy the car and kill its inhabitants in the process?

Edited by Hexerin