I used to come across a plethora of APB: Reloaded reviews on youtube, and in almost all of them they mentioned car handling being an issue. 

I would personally like to customize the handling of my car the same way we can customize the handling of our guns.

That being said there is already a REALLY cool Turbo/Exhaust customization in game. Maybe start there? have different blow off valves affect acceleration more (less lag)? have different turbos affect top speed more (bigger turbo = more boost but also more lag)? Give NA cars a weight/ response advantage? have tires affect grip and turn radius (one tire has better radius, less grip. the other has more grip, less radius, because width and all that.)?  allow us to adjust turn speed for our cars in the pause menu. fix some of the physics for cars (vegas doesnt get stuck on it's side and fling itself into the air if you run over a pebble). give kits an in game function and have a way to obtain in game, but keep the base cars competitve by giving modifications drawbacks (like the real world ones but exaggerated).

It would be SO cool to get a car skill counter (drive bys, drifting, near miss, jumps affected by the car youre using and the mods you have equipped cus balancing) and use xp from that to gain kits and car mods and things like that (through contact pledge or something).

also, I want a little DevilDog and Tiptoe Bobbleheads for my dashboard

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think further vehicle performance options would be sweet. 

Might even be able to help end the Pio/Esp/4x4 meta. (Different vehicles being able to be customized in different ways)

• Like 2

It would help if the servers weren't toasters. The poor server performance has a vast effect on vehicle handling and performance, far more than anything else in the game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It would help if the servers weren't toasters. The poor server performance has a vast effect on vehicle handling and performance, far more than anything else in the game.

they could also reduce server side vehicle accuracy but client side should stay 1:1 with the vehicle your'e driving. forza, gta, and saints row does it that way and it works fine but handling seems really server side in this game. they should def have the driving less accurate on the server side to help fix the floaty handling.

and toaster servers lol 

apb is hosted on an ipod