Sign in to follow this  
Parthian

whos gonna be voice acting the new contacts?

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Alas, we will not be hearing Selali’s silky tones. Both contacts were already recorded before we took over, but I’ll see if I can find the actor credits.

Thanks,

Matt

Reading my mind, Please also find the "actor credits" for the other contacts i already know Balderama voices some of the "random voices" you hear coming from the buildings.

Voice Actor Credits

MV5BNDgxMWVlZmQtOTI0OS00YjQzLWJjOGUtM2Fl Minae Noji (as Veronika Lee)

Unfortunatly alot of these credits are just listed as "voice" but not for who.

Edited by Zolerox

52 minutes ago, Haganu said:

Maybe if people learnt to actually read before throwing around opinions like a bunch of headless chicken, the mods would have an easier job too. Moderating/managing a community as toxic as APB's is not an easy job, and you two sure showed a fine example as to why.

But since you've kinda missed my post in response to Cookie's:

I don't blame them that people are so toxic that it's barely manageable.

Also pretty much the reason why I have a lot of respect for Matt, it's quite a feat to keep your head up and remain calm in a community like this, but again it's not as bad as it used to be.

So the CM can't post patch notes because the community is toxic?

1 hour ago, Haganu said:

Maybe if people learnt to actually read before throwing around opinions like a bunch of headless chicken, the mods would have an easier job too. Moderating/managing a community as toxic as APB's is not an easy job, and you two sure showed a fine example as to why.

But since you've kinda missed my post in response to Cookie's:

I don't blame them that people are so toxic that it's barely manageable.

Also pretty much the reason why I have a lot of respect for Matt, it's quite a feat to keep your head up and remain calm in a community like this, but again it's not as bad as it used to be.

In all honesty, I cannot imagine being so sensitive that things strangers say online would keep me from doing my job. 

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

In all honesty, I cannot imagine being so sensitive that things strangers say online would keep me from doing my job. 

At the same time, there was absolute silence from G1's side for at least a good year before LO took over, and I imagine at least a few people still being sick of Tiggs' communication. Or rather said the lack of it, over the years.

Ofcourse it involved way more than just the community, but I can imagine it played a part in that lack of communication.

Edited by Haganu

5 minutes ago, Haganu said:

At the same time, there was absolute silence from G1's side for at least a good year before LO took over, and I imagine at least a few people still being sick of Tiggs' communication. Or rather said the lack of it, over the years.

Ofcourse it involved way more than just the community, but I can imagine it played a part in that lack of communication.

Yeah good ol' Tiggs and her promise to "communicate so much we'd be sick of it". 

What a joke that ended up being. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah good ol' Tiggs and her promise to "communicate so much we'd be sick of it". 

What a joke that ended up being. 

Imagine Tiggs voice acting Lynette Casey.

Sign in to follow this