EneSeto

Steam shows game is already running even after I exit the game.

As said in the title, tried uninstalling and the problem still exists, I cannot restart game becuase steam will say the game is already running.

My steam status would show I'm in game but actually not, and I've checked task manager there's no apbprogram running anywhere

That's more an issue with steam.

Just end the process for apb and steam in task manager then restart.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EneSeto said:

As said in the title, tried uninstalling and the problem still exists, I cannot restart game becuase steam will say the game is already running.

My steam status would show I'm in game but actually not, and I've checked task manager there's no apbprogram running anywhere

The APB/Easy-Anticheat process remains open in the background, close it with task manager.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's more an issue with steam.

Just end the process for apb and steam in task manager then restart.

Yeah that's pretty much what I have to do, exit steam everytime I want to play apb

1 hour ago, Kast2 said:

The APB/Easy-Anticheat process remains open in the background, close it with task manager.

Alright I'll look out for such program in the task manager

VivoxVoiceServer process often stays open after exiting the game, steam is recognising this as if the game is still running. Try ending this process in task manager.

13 hours ago, EneSeto said:

The program "apbcatcherprogram" is what you need to close, it's not YOUR fault it's just how things are, (usually happens when you crash).

19 hours ago, gogeo said:

VivoxVoiceServer process often stays open after exiting the game, steam is recognising this as if the game is still running. Try ending this process in task manager.

yes finally, this is the one, thanks a lot