I would really like to KNOW if Scout or .45 values will be changed. AKA Huntorax Setup. 

I don't really want to waste hours learning the 2 shot .45 and QS to Scout if it is.

Help me Obi Wan!

39 minutes ago, Havana said:

I would really like to KNOW if Scout or .45 values will be changed. AKA Huntorax Setup. 

I don't really want to waste hours learning the 2 shot .45 and QS to Scout if it is.

Help me Obi Wan!

Same.

Nothing quite feels as good as this. 

Oh good Lord up in heaven, what is you people's obsession with QSing?

i've almost never seen a player playing a scout/.45 and quickswitching(even quickswitching in general with scout), pretty rare imho.(maybe cuz i don't play this game so frequently as old times)

anyways nobody is telling ya to play that loadout in that way. There are many ways to play those weapons togheter, especially if you use it with coolin jacket 3(so sitting duck and rt1)

Edited by PunkStrider
forgive me, just lil confused this morning

The guy just wants to learn to do this...

He's only asking if there will be any upcoming changes that might make this an even less viable tactic. 

Honestly not sure why this is so hard to understand. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

He's only asking if there will be any upcoming changes that might make this an even less viable tactic. 

Thank You!!!!!!!!!! See Why is this soo hard to understand? Cookie at least gives his/her opinions and I can RESPECT THAT!

The Whole thread was a ClusterF%^K for absolutely NO reason, GET THE F over yourselves!!!

It doesn't really do much, no more than any other semi- related action. Most of these kills he could have just finished completely with the .45 or just two scout shots and been in a better position. It's like saying "i want to learn the skill to switch to my secondary when my primary is out of ammo to finish people off." or "I want to learn to switch to my cqc secondary when someone comes close to my long range primary."

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

so that's what he means.

He mentioned trump and fake news and a few other guns so I had no idea if he meant something posted outside of APB , or orange mods (ppl have used trump as slang for orange mods on here) , or trump himself messing with APB or any other number of possibilities.

When I was asking about it I got blown up at which confused me more so I was lost until now. Thanks for clearing it up.

man this thread went to shit in record time 

as far as we’ve been told there won’t be any changes in the upcoming balance patch that will affect the scout or the .45, but there’s no way to guarantee there won’t ever be changes 

On 8/3/2019 at 8:48 AM, Glaciers said:

man this thread went to shit in record time 

as far as we’ve been told there won’t be any changes in the upcoming balance patch that will affect the scout or the .45, but there’s no way to guarantee there won’t ever be changes 

Thanks,  it was ridiculous that people had to take it there.

I thought the question was legitimate and understandable.

Bot not in APB forums world.

Anyway, thanks again for honest answer.