I just wanted to know what kind of In real life car brands/makes people like 😄 

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I use public transport or UBER.

ws9xfiz9osk11.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&s=

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I use public transport or UBER.

I use my feets.

When you think things are bad... theres allways someone having it worst 😄

I think the old Nissan/datsun 260 Fairlady is just beautiful!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, snobjo said:

I think the old Nissan/datsun 260 Fairlady is just beautiful!

wangan midnight

I personally like old rwd jdm cars

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 1:45 AM, -Dan- said:

Get to places quicker in dense city.

Cheaper.

Can rent out parking spot for extra money.

Extra free time when on the train/bus.

Etc.

(Something something gay about saving the environment)

E36 325i Coupe, super cheap, lightweight and fast, currently running 350hp stroked, turbo'd and lowered I could afford something way better looking and relevant but I just love this car way too much, and I could give a flying f what people drive or think of my car, it drifts, it accelerates super fast, it's stylish, I like it.

Edited by ch4ncer
  • Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:42 PM, DragonKnight said:

I use my feets.

When you think things are bad... theres allways someone having it worst 😄

Well , i crawl on my bare arms so my situation is even worst 😄

I like my Skoda. It just took me and my family to Slovenia and back on summer holiday, with a stay-over in the Alps on the way back. Very pleasant drive.

No drifting, though.

I drive a 2003 Cadillac Escalade.  Really comfortable car with really bad mileage.  I don't really have a specific brand that I go for, I'm actually a little more biased toward the year of the car.  Just not much of a fan of modern car designs.  Late 1960s-Early 1970s being my favorite.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

On 8/5/2019 at 10:11 PM, AsgerLund said:

I like my Skoda. It just took me and my family to Slovenia and back on summer holiday, with a stay-over in the Alps on the way back. Very pleasant drive.

No drifting, though.

Well it dosn’t have to drift or go fast it’s about what car you think is nice looking and especially what you like driving. And sounds like you enjoy the Skoda, and thats all that matters!

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that I prefer older heavier cars.  I still have the 1970 Thunderbird I drove in high school, and I baby her.  What I would love to find, though, is a 1967 Buick Wildcat.

1967+Buick+Wildcat-12.jpg

Edited by Lammashta
  • Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, Lammashta said:

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that I prefer older heavier cars.  I still have the 1970 Thunderbird I drove in high school, and I baby her.  What I would love to find, though, is a 1967 Buick Wildcat.

Been seeing a few Wildcats popping up on Craigslist in my area lately, might be worth checking there if you haven't already.  None of the ones I've seen were ready for the road but I usually limit the max price to $3500 since I'm looking for a project car.

Have any pics of that Thunderbird?

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Been seeing a few Wildcats popping up on Craigslist in my area lately, might be worth checking there if you haven't already.  None of the ones I've seen were ready for the road but I usually limit the max price to $3500 since I'm looking for a project car. 

Have any pics of that Thunderbird?

I'm afraid I don't have any pics of her, but here is a pic of the particular model and body style.  Just imagine it being black with red pinstripes down the sides and having baby moon hubcaps.  I'm sorry.  As far as project cars, I am not nearly enough of a gearhead to take on a restoration project beyond having it repainted and some light upholstery.

7074130-1970-ford-thunderbird-std-c.jpg

Edited by Lammashta
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lammashta said:

I'm afraid I don't have any pics of her, but here is a pic of the particular model and body style.  Just imagine it being black with red pinstripes down the sides and having baby moon hubcaps.  I'm sorry.  As far as project cars, I am not nearly enough of a gearhead to take on a restoration project beyond having it repainted and some light upholstery.

Really nice car regardless.  I have a (at this point I don't know what the hell year it is) 1969-1974 Chevy Nova that I've been trying to get together for the past couple of years.  It seems like the previous owner just took parts from different years and combined them together on this one.  I'm looking for another Nova to use as a base and I may have just found one earlier today that actually has a usable frame and isn't nearly as rotted out as this one.

ghEkhhg.jpg

• Like 1

The nova is a really cool car and can easily be modified so thats pretty cool 😄 

I love the 2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R. Only 300 produced and has a 385 hp 5.4 L DOHC modular V8
2000-ford-mustang-svt-cobra-r

On 8/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, snobjo said:

The nova is a really cool car and can easily be modified so thats pretty cool 😄 

do u mean this nova?

45gaznova1.jpg

Edited by ninjarrrr
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 9:11 PM, AsgerLund said:

No drifting, though.

got ya brotha

use very expensive cola and mentos on ur wonderful motor 

works like charm, very quick speed

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

got ya brotha

use very expensive cola and mentos on ur wonderful motor 

works like charm, very quick speed

My rear bumper does not approve.

Porsche 911 this is the car which paul walker was driving when he got in accident and he died, paul walker had 3 cars from Porsche brand,  

1992-porsche-carrera-4-7-1440x960.jpg