claude

Perm weapons only cost JT?

Do you know if we can transfer JT to an account to another, something like that... i have 5000 JT that i do not use on my old account and i really need it

Edited by Dofus

Sitting on over $100mil here. 

All characters on all accounts have all weapons and vehicles fully modded. 

Not sure why that should bother me or be considered a problem. 

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Why add a gimmick that isn't fair to everyone?

not many could do that and it doesnt really serve any benefit that i see

QoL purchase that players can dump their money into. I don't know how you consider it unfair just because it's priced so high. With that logic, everyone who owns legendaries are "unfair" because new players dont have any.

9 hours ago, claude said:

So you're saying content that is aimed towards older players with loads of playtime and money shouldn't be able to invest their almost worthless APB cash into a quality of life unlock with a ridiculously high price tag for the sake of being an efficient money sink, just because a new player can't afford it? It's not even gate keeping, it's just adding more content that costs a lot of money since a lot of players have nothing to spend it on. If every piece of content in the game had to be accessible to all players at any given time, then what would be the point in APBs progression in the first place?

Your way of thinking is totally wrong, their aim is to increase the player base and make it fair and fun to everyone including the new players without ruining the old ones experience.  So adding something that is only for the old players is pretty much breaking the game to the new ones. There must be other ways of throwing away cash, just need more thinking.

Just now, zyde said:

Your way of thinking is totally wrong, their aim is to increase the player base and make it fair and fun to everyone including the new players without ruining the old ones experience.  So adding something that is only for the old players is pretty much breaking the game to the new ones. There must be other ways of throwing away cash, just need more thinking.

But new players need money for early/mid/early-late game, money sinks beyond contact purchases are irrelevant to them, since their main focus is to spend more money on leases to rank up, and possibly build up enough money to buy a legendary (most new players are eager to get their hands on their favorire legendary.)

The thing I suggested is just another very late end game unlockable that experienced and long-time players can obtain. It's catered towards the same players as the Joker crown is aimed towards, and it's pretty much as harmless as the Joker crown.

3 minutes ago, claude said:

The thing I suggested is just another very late end game unlockable that experienced and long-time players can obtain. It's catered towards the same players as the Joker crown is aimed towards, and it's pretty much as harmless as the Joker crown.

Adding more useless expensive stuff is fine so long as it has no impact on gameplay. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Adding more useless expensive stuff is fine so long as it has no impact on gameplay. 

I agree, as long as they dont grant any advantage combat-wise, I'm fine with it.

Edited by claude

it's because they want people who don't spend money on the game to be able to enjoy it. When I say that think about how long it took you to actually drop money into the game and realize that it's variable for everyone.

On a side note: but not really a side note: I'll never spend money on a P2W game. it's the worst form of psychological manipulation. I'd rather just ditch it all together. APB wasn't P2W before and I gladly spent money on some things. But since the time that I've played they made Content that you don't pay for comparably under powered. Glad LO is taking the queues from the recent gaming news with all the lootboxes and such. If they're smart they'll remove joker boxes entirely and make the weapons purchasable outright.