Seedy

Just been watching a Russian guy with no explosions and knows where everyone is 100% of the time

1 minute ago, SquirrelFace said:

Everyone should have at bare minimum of a GTX 1080 am I right?

In a perfect world, everyone would simply be handed a 2080ti for free so that fun could be had by all.

See, I can be a petty little shit too.

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

In a perfect world, everyone would simply be handed a 2080ti for free so that fun could be had by all.

In a perfect world, people wouldn't crash with their brand new 2080ti. I guess we'll just have to wait for the engine upgrade for any of this to get fixed.

5 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

It would be nice to be able to turn off weapon flash and blood particles separately again. They don't really do much outside of kill your framerate.

If really the blood or the flash of the weapons makes you dropping frames, then you really have a PC potato, not even with my 780ti at the time did these things 😅

On 8/1/2019 at 10:31 PM, Hexerin said:

Little Orbit isn't taking any action against anyone for any reason.

In other breaking news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

Are you serious? They just did a ban wave not to long ago, You can find Matt's reponse in the Discord Q&A from not to long ago. GMs are around to spot out people misbehaving. How can you still be this blind?

Stop saying things that aren't true.

Edited by KyoukiDotExe

49 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Are you serious? They just did a ban wave not to long ago, You can find Matt's reponse in the Discord Q&A from not to long ago. GMs are around to spot out people misbehaving. How can you still be this blind?

dunno about that tbh, i still see the same russians on high ranking accounts cheating... like i remember seeing those chars at sub r100 a few months ago yet they're almost 255 now xd

7 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

It would be nice to be able to turn off weapon flash and blood particles separately again. They don't really do much outside of kill your framerate.

Removal of muzzle flash is one of the things Matt has said is absolutely not allowed. 

I'm not sure of the stance on blood. 

1 hour ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

I reported a guy to an SPCT the other week (with video evidence of the guy cheating on stream) and all the SPCTs could agree that he was blatantly triggerbotting on stream. The guy still streams on the same account. I also reported a guy who was using a no-recoil macro to support a few months ago but he's still playing to this day. We are literally doing the work for them but they won't even bother banning the cheaters. It's sad to see, really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Ah man my bad that I am not part of the unofficial apb discord and would expect more information on the official forums and not unofficial discord my bad g.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cheater said:

Ah man my bad that I am not part of the unofficial apb discord and would expect more information on the official forums and not unofficial discord my bad g.

If yer ever bored and just wanna shit post and occasionally chat about APB, you should join. 

And honestly it's very rare that Matt posts there, and other than Comfeyer on even rarer occasions really no one from LO talks there. 

But yeah, some info seems to be communicated on the forums, other times Twitter, other times Facebook, and other times discord. Sometimes the same info goes out on multiple platforms, other times not. 

20 minutes ago, cheater said:

Find a transcript here:

19 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If yer ever bored and just wanna shit post and occasionally chat about APB, you should join. 

And honestly it's very rare that Matt posts there, and other than Comfeyer on even rarer occasions really no one from LO talks there. 

But yeah, some info seems to be communicated on the forums, other times Twitter, other times Facebook, and other times discord. Sometimes the same info goes out on multiple platforms, other times not. 

Not sometimes, Sadly most of the useful info goes through discord, like the gun game that occurred couple of weeks ago, some announcements happened to be posted only on the unofficial discord. Straight forward to my point, post every bit of information on the official forums and not half of it on the official forums half of it on the unofficial forums.

2 hours ago, Kast2 said:

If really the blood or the flash of the weapons makes you dropping frames, then you really have a PC potato, not even with my 780ti at the time did these things 😅

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

7 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

I guess you don't get shot much playing in the bronze district.

It's more a CPU thing than a GPU thing. 

A couple months ago my gtx970 died so I popped in an even older gtx770... No change in performance. 

Then I replaced the gtx770 with an OC'd rtx2060... No change in performance. 

(I know you two likely know this, but some folks reading the thread may not.)

1 minute ago, cheater said:

Straight forward to my point, post every bit of information on the official forums and not half of it on the official forums half of it on the unofficial forums.

Agreed. 

Would be nice if it was posted to all, but at the very least all should be posted to the forum.

I think that's a CM thing. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Agreed. 

Would be nice if it was posted to all, but at the very least all should be posted to the forum.

I think that's a CM thing. 

Ah you mean the CEO of Little Orbit, cause our CM is no where to be seen and the CEO is way more communicative on the forums and beyond with personal problems, :D.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I mean, if your comp is that much of a toaster, you shouldn't be getting catered to. It isn't asking much to upgrade hardware that was outdated 10+ years ago.

this 100%.

8 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

I guess you don't get shot much playing in the bronze district.

my card is a GTX 680. Got it specifically for APB back in 2010. Cost around £650 at the time (4 gig). Still works all games at ultra. 1080 is not needed for APB.

7 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

PR speak is worthless. I'll believe it when I actually see tangible evidence ingame, and a year later there is still none. Not a single person has been actioned, despite the complete blatancy of their actions. With a community this small, it's very easy to track these things. Not to mention that the absolute highest offender on Jericho is still running around freely, doing the same old shit with no repercussions.

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Not to mention that the absolute highest offender on Jericho is still running around freely, doing the same old shit with no repercussions.

Can you DM me the cheaters name?

I wasn't aware we had a "highest offender". Heck I haven't been sure someone is cheating I weeks now. 

This isn't a criticism or shit post, I'm honestly curious. 

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Can you DM me the cheaters name? I wasn't aware we had a "highest offender". Heck I haven't been sure someone is cheating I weeks now. This isn't a criticism or shit post, I'm honestly curious. 

They aren't cheating, they're griefing missions. Endless, consistent griefing... for years, long before Little Orbit took over and yet still continuing to this day.

The sad part is that Little Orbit is well aware of what's going on, they just choose to ignore it and take no action.

10 hours ago, Seedy said:

my card is a GTX 680. Got it specifically for APB back in 2010. Cost around £650 at the time (4 gig). Still works all games at ultra. 1080 is not needed for APB.

Lol that thing released in march 2012 how is it even possible xd ?

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

ltsurge is back?

Oh god, I'd forgotten about him. Please no, never again...

Also no, not who I'm talking about.

5 minutes ago, heelruby said:

The difference between xx60/xx70/xx80 is huge.

43 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

The difference between xx60/xx70/xx80 is huge.

Completely off-topic.

I just pointed out they said they bought it in 2010 when the 680 released in 2012. Hell even the 580 was barely released

8 hours ago, heelruby said:

wow you right. I must have had another card before that. mm dont know what it was then.

Everyone should run the game vanilla, or with advanced launcher, modifying game files is cheating, any sort of config that modified game files also is cheating.

How do you even discuss that ?

On 8/1/2019 at 10:22 PM, Seedy said:

lol.. Throws grenade and no explosion. Seriously bad graffix and knows where every player is.. seems to be snapping on people who are not there.. lol

On Twitch right now. 

Easy enough to find.. not many people on twitch streaming APB.

why the fuck is this allowed? No explosions and no graphics? STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!

the fucked up thing is I am watching the guy adjust his hack right on the screen! 

NO explosions, no particle effects at all. WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

sorry, but you sounds like a trainee.

1 hour ago, Takotak said:

Everyone should run the game vanilla, or with advanced launcher, modifying game files is cheating, any sort of config that modified game files also is cheating.

How do you even discuss that ?

You ask the CEO, and he tells you it's fine. 

... obviously