Doper

Max Rank Crim Will Come Back ONLY IF...

First of all i love APB:R And love whats been done to the game but i got that 1 dream wish to you guys, To add Underglow for cars as an decore option. It will be so epic to drive that cool full kit dark fully decorated underglow car and city steet nights. 

So thats my 1 condition.?

I know most of you will be salty saying you dont care if ill come back, it was just a way to deliver my wish thats all. 
thanks.

• Like 1

You like the game? Fine, come back, you don't like it without UnDeRgLoW? Stay away from it, because who really love the game wouldn't really quit it, but support and help out.

Ez

17 minutes ago, lTheDarkness said:

You like the game? Fine, come back, you don't like it without UnDeRgLoW? Stay away from it, because who really love the game wouldn't really quit it, but support and help out.

Ez

as i just said above i only put it that way to suggest an idea into the game, rn i am playing like 1 day a week since i am super casual on my non max ranks but the idea wasnt about getting back realy since i didnt actualy leave

That's your reason for quitting APB?

...sorry but of all the reasons, that's one of the more shallow ones.

I love APB too but the population is too low for the game to be fair or engaging so I've quit for now until LO comes up with significant new content.

Based on the title I thought it was gonna be a "nerf this" or "remove that" or "Fix matchmaking" or "get rid of the cheaters" thread and I probably would have said who cares or stop whining.  But I actually agree with you, I would like underglow too.  It'd add a lot more color to the game.  Imagine if police lights could be extended to underglow too.  It wouldn't be worth staying away from the game if we never get it, but it would be a neat feature.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 10:12 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

Based on the title I thought it was gonna be a "nerf this" or "remove that" or "Fix matchmaking" or "get rid of the cheaters" thread and I probably would have said who cares or stop whining.  But I actually agree with you, I would like underglow too.  It'd add a lot more color to the game.  Imagine if police lights could be extended to underglow too.  It wouldn't be worth staying away from the game if we never get it, but it would be a neat feature.

i was imagining more of that street gang parties at nights, glad i didnt make you mad after all lol

23 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Oh noes. LO better add underglow to get this one max rank crim back!

the fact that the title cought attention just makes it worthable lol

On 8/2/2019 at 9:39 PM, VickyFox said:

That's your reason for quitting APB?

...sorry but of all the reasons, that's one of the more shallow ones.

I love APB too but the population is too low for the game to be fair or engaging so I've quit for now until LO comes up with significant new content.

i was aiming to catch eyes as it looks like it did thats all

20 hours ago, Doper said:

I was aiming to catch eyes as it looks like it did thats all

Trying to get attention the wrong way, will only get you the wrong kind of attention. 

I can't help but think of times when spoilt kids would hold their breath to get candy or toys that they want. 

Or how some desperate guys ask to date/marry a girl at the threat of committing suicide. 

Truly pathetic, you got the attention but don't deserve what your suggested.

Edited by VickyFox