So do we not have AntiCheat at this time?

Getting to the point that Im not even going to bother playing till BattleEye comes out case this is absolutely ridiculous

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Getting to the point that Im not even going to bother playing till BattleEye comes out case this is absolutely ridiculous

i know its bad right now, but i havnt seen any speeders around, i'll just like to know when BE will be added. maybe this week??

told you like 5 days ago in steam to not play until BE, dam footwear never listens to me.

Just now, LilyV3 said:

told you like 5 days ago in steam to not play until BE, dam footwear never listens to me.

Cause youre rude to me most of the time

Go right ahead, E3 is right around the corner, plenty of new games to be released.  

Cause youre rude to me most of the time

I try to use more softener next you get washed

I swear some of you don't listen or read anything at all.

• Like 2

Fight club is still somewhat do-able, not saying you don't meet any hackers there as they show up pretty often, but it's just mindless shooting most of the time. You also get the chance to t-bag the hacker before dying to two more enemies.

I swear some of you don't listen or read anything at all.

ff is still active

5 minutes ago, Spherii said:

Fight club is still somewhat do-able, not saying you don't meet any hackers there as they show up pretty often, but it's just mindless shooting most of the time. You also get the chance to t-bag the hacker before dying to two more enemies.

Thats why the enf side just had 4 blatant retards on there and theres still 2 on right now. :^)

Missions are too rubberbandy to even play so why even bother at this point

Fairfight is still running in the background. They have just disabled the /report feature and in-game broadcasts.

Well, I heard the bans are just slow because they're being individually reviewed... so yeah

17 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

I try to use more softener next you get washed

lmao

5 minutes ago, Kiida said:

Fairfight is still running in the background. They have just disabled the /report feature and in-game broadcasts.

Im fucking sure cause it totally has been working lmao

Im fucking sure cause it totally has been working lmao

As far as I'm aware they're checking through each ban manually which can be a slow process. BE will be here soon so just be a little patient, or take a break from the game for a week or so. Kinda what I'm doing right now.

Just now, Kiida said:

As far as I'm aware they're checking through each ban manually which can be a slow process. BE will be here soon so just be a little patient, or take a break from the game for a week or so. Kinda what I'm doing right now.

okay well dont preach fairfight works then lmao

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

I didn't say it 'works', I said it's running in the background. FF has been shit since G1 fucked with it back in late 2016, which I've said repeatedly lol

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

i mean it is still running, regardless of how effective you think it is

id rather they not turn back on the false banning features though?

1 hour ago, Kiida said:

Instant Temp Kicks for suspicious players for a brief cooling off is the solution!~

What LO NEEDS to do is for every suspicious player flagged... give them an immediate temp kick from game, and a 15-30 min cooling off time.  if they are legit... they must be playing too good for the district average in which they entered.  If they are not legit, everytime their program gets them kicked, which should be frequent enough to be comical, they might just turn the dam thing off.  In any event, BANS have FAILED.  Esp since they just rage reroll instantly... so immediate temp kicks are the solution.  the account remains intact, so no reason to rage or even make a new account since... in a short time, you can log back in what's the point?  Back in the day, where there were *disputed* a large number of closets... the game was actually good, because cheaters tried very hard to stay under the radar, and games were doable against them if you had some skill. Even if we can just return to that, we'll have our game back.  It was this perma-ban witch hunt that destroyed the morale of the population, destroyed the clans, destroyed reputations of the streamers who actually were advertising the game, etc. Plus temp kicks free LO from the significant manpower and time investment of manual review process.

Just bring on temp kicks for mischief.  I'd much rather see someone with 17 kills in bronze get a temp kick out of mission for playing too good, and still able to log back in after a few minute, then wait months and months and perhaps a year for some blatant rager to get perma banned and reroll in 1 minute.

1 minute ago, Hey! said:

Instant Temp Kicks for suspicious players for a brief cooling off is the solution!~

What LO NEEDS to do is for every suspicious player flagged... give them an immediate temp kick from game, and a 15-30 min cooling off time.  if they are legit... they must be playing too good for the district average in which they entered.  If they are not legit, everytime their program gets them kicked, which should be frequent enough to be comical, they might just turn the dam thing off.  In any event, BANS have FAILED.  Esp since they just rage reroll instantly... so immediate temp kicks are the solution.  the account remains intact, so no reason to rage or even make a new account since... in a short time, you can log back in what's the point?  Back in the day, where there were *disputed* a large number of closets... the game was actually good, because cheaters tried very hard to stay under the radar, and games were doable against them if you had some skill. Even if we can just return to that, we'll have our game back.  It was this perma-ban witch hunt that destroyed the morale of the population, destroyed the clans, destroyed reputations of the streamers who actually were advertising the game, etc. Plus temp kicks free LO from the significant manpower and time investment of manual review process.

Just bring on temp kicks for mischief.  I'd much rather see someone with 17 kills in bronze get a temp kick out of mission for playing too good, and still able to log back in after a few minute, then wait months and months and perhaps a year for some blatant rager to get perma banned and reroll in 1 minute.

So... a legit player is essentially prevented from playing the game unless they play badly and effectively dethreat?

1 minute ago, Hey! said:

leaving aside the terrible idea of allowing cheaters a real time avenue to test cheat settings without any consequences, i doubt that this manual fairfight review is going to go on much longer - iirc theyre only doing this while they fix BE and FF up to their standards

Just now, ScarecrowXIII said:

So... a legit player is essentially prevented from playing the game unless they play badly and effectively dethreat?

No.  A legit player who is "too good" for the district average will CLEARLY do better in a higher skilled district, like silver or gold.  As you note i mentioned by example playing too good for BRONZE.  Yes and THIS will end the dethreating since, if you play too well, you get kicked.... and therefore should play in a "harder" district.

1 minute ago, Hey! said:

No.  A legit player who is "too good" for the district average will CLEARLY do better in a higher skilled district, like silver or gold.  As you note i mentioned by example playing too good for BRONZE.  Yes and THIS will end the dethreating since, if you play too well, you get kicked.... and therefore should play in a "harder" district.

Well idk the player average but I'm gold, and been squashed like a bug by other golds before so... Idk where that average sits and I'm sure a good player might be flagged as above average

Just now, BXNNXD said:

leaving aside the terrible idea of allowing cheaters a real time avenue to test cheat settings without any consequences, i doubt that this manual fairfight review is going to go on much longer - iirc theyre only doing this while they fix BE and FF up to their standards

But you don't seem to get that banning cheaters doesn;t work when they can reroll, and steamroll the population making exorbitant cash to just buy the best legendaries and rinse repeat on new trainee accounts. Not only does banning FAIL to stop the hacking... it enrages the hacker population causing MORE hacking.  And not only that, it greatly diminishes the population.  The time I'm talking about... when APB had a &disputed* large amount of closet accounts... and big clans and talented streamers... they did not WANT to lose their hard-earned reputations or investments and thus played gently, and more often then not legit... to AVOID a ban.  Well once mad bans happened, people didn't care about reputation and so it degenerated to what we have now.  But in the closet days we had a game with 3 million active accounts so... yeah.  We need 1. fairness, and immediate kicks force people to rethink... 1. turn off cheats (if cheating) or 2. play in a higher threat, greater skilled district (if legit but too good( and 3... it PRESERVES the population... which in APB has hemorrhaged into near extinction under G1.

3 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Well idk the player average but I'm gold, and been squashed like a bug by other golds before so... Idk where that average sits and I'm sure a good player might be flagged as above average

I don't mean *do better* as in play better.  I mean *do better* as in not get KICKED.  Why should golds be squashing bronzes in a bronze district?  If they get kicked either they tone down their playstyle to be with friends, or they up their ante and play with equals.

1 minute ago, Hey! said:

But you don't seem to get that banning cheaters doesn;t work when they can reroll, and steamroll the population making exorbitant cash to just buy the best legendaries and rinse repeat on new trainee accounts. Not only does banning FAIL to stop the hacking... it enrages the hacker population causing MORE hacking.  And not only that, it greatly diminishes the population.  The time I'm talking about... when APB had a &disputed* large amount of closet accounts... and big clans and talented streamers... they did not WANT to lose their hard-earned reputations or investments and thus played gently, and more often then not legit... to AVOID a ban.  Well once mad bans happened, people didn't care about reputation and so it degenerated to what we have now.  But in the closet days we had a game with 3 million active accounts so... yeah.  We need 1. fairness, and immediate kicks force people to rethink... 1. turn off cheats (if cheating) or 2. play in a higher threat, greater skilled district (if legit but too good( and 3... it PRESERVES the population... which in APB has hemorrhaged into near extinction under G1.

they didnt play gently, back when we had just punkbuster as an anticheat and there was pretty much no threat of a ban as long as you didnt go full blatant the closets werent even closets lol