Paladon

Joker Ticket Store Weapon Price, Permanence, and Name Changes

That's actually great because a lot of people believed that week rentals on JT weapons were terrible value, and now they're permament. That's really neat
Now could we also ask please for some sort of a refresh on JT income sources? Fightclub for me got a little bit stale, and daily challenges don't give this much anyways.

30 minutes ago, Latsha said:

That's actually great because a lot of people believed that week rentals on JT weapons were terrible value, and now they're permament. That's really neat
Now could we also ask please for some sort of a refresh on JT income sources? Fightclub for me got a little bit stale, and daily challenges don't give this much anyways.

They really need to just tack on a JT reward to individual missions. Doesn't need to be much, something like 5-10 JT per mission would probably be fine for the average user to have a reasonable income towards the Joker Store purchases.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

They really need to just tack on a JT reward to individual missions. Doesn't need to be much, something like 5-10 JT per mission would probably be fine for the average user to have a reasonable income towards the Joker Store purchases.

Hello Premium Bonus additive.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Seadee said:

Hello Premium Bonus additive.

No. There is literally no valid argument for locking such a feature behind a paid service.

• Like 1

I really liked the Dow Stock shotgun, will it be available to purchase?

24 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

No. There is literally no valid argument for locking such a feature behind a paid service.

depends who you talk to, a financial director would argue that there is a very reasonable reason, probably something along the lines of "to pay for everything"

JT's for wins would be great, more JT's for wins if you had premium would be nice too.

not locked behind a paid service, but improved by it, because why shouldn't people who pay to play have an easier time getting what they want from the game, otherwise bin premium completely as its totally pointless when you max your rank, might as well just make everyone level up the same speed and get the same rewards. 

Edited by Seadee

looks great tbh. now we only need a way to grind joker tickets. as is now it would take you months before u can reach 4k jokertickets

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SkittyM said:

STAR 556 with a preset mod, a silencer, and an open mod slot should read as STAR 556 SD R&D I PR1 or similar.   In my opinion weapon names are a part of lore and not having a weapon names be consistent with each other just makes things look strange as well as adding confusion.

Since a silencer is distinguished by the 'SD' label, it shouldn't also include the 'PR' label.

7 minutes ago, Revoluzzer said:

Since a silencer is distinguished by the 'SD' label, it shouldn't also include the 'PR' label.

If you read that sentence slower, there's a preset mod ALONG WITH the silencer.  so basically something like Mag Pull 3, Integrated Rifle Suppressor, and an open slot.  So it would include SD and PR because it has both.  So STAR 556 SD R&D I PR1 would be correct, but a mouthful.  The order of the tags can be whatever but the point is to reflect how the gun is setup.

10 minutes ago, Revoluzzer said:

About that...

So for example a STAR 556 with a preset mod, a silencer, and an open mod slot should read as STAR 556 SD R&D I PR1 or similar.

with a preset mod, a silencer, and an open mod slot

with a preset mod

So something like this: STAR 556 SD PR1 R&D I

14 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Bingo! Let's not entice EVERYONE to farm JT in Fight Club. Let's get  more folks playing the game in general. 

The "event tracker" comes to mind when I think about ways of getting more tickets.

• Like 1

Well, at least something is completed, now are missing only vehicles and other stuff on the joker store, like you said LO, i am curious to see how you going to adjust those

I personally think the game itself has never been p2w (see. ntec) but this step is a legit smash to take down p2w apprehension.

I think making JT's and bought permanent weapons via contacts account-bound would be a great feature afterall.

Still boggles my mind that people will sit here and claim the game doesn't have pay to win in it. Speaking from a strictly objective standpoint, and going by the actual and true definition of the terminology of "pay to win", this game very much has a multitude of examples of pay to win.

That being said, most examples of it in this game are what could be classified as "soft" pay to win, if that were to ever become a thing. You won't outright win every match just because you have the thing, you just stand a higher chance compared to those who don't. Unlike an MMORPG or such, the stats on a gun (for example) don't matter if you can't hit the target.

• Like 1

I hope the permanent OSMAW lease stays in the game. I am unable to play APB at an acceptable performance level until I build my new PC in the future. As a big explosive fan I really would like to earn this collectable OSMAW later on.

Edited by VanilleKeks

why did you do this? it will kill the game as it killed Russian localization. I do not want the game to die. make this project profitable. please do not kill the game

• Like 1

Greetings,

Regarding winning more JT, I would bet on generating more individual daily activities such as stealing cars and not so much continue to depend on pvp plays and that add exp to contacts a little more. Personally, it is tedious to have an entire day to only go up one level, additional combat imbalance against legendary weapons that make playing tiring. Sometimes doing individual missions can take a short break from so much of the same for a whole day, make it more fun especially a mission where you grant extra money, another game mode of just stealing pedestrians and shops in case of criminals and add some extra modality where enforcers can obtain money similarly outside the pvp. Additionally, in LATAM there are few players so it is tedious and having to wait even for a specific time of the day where there are enough players to play. I would like to play and move forward without having to depend on all that.  

And finally, how often will there be new outfits in the Joker Store?

Thanks for the effort and success.

• Like 1

Anyone know if we can transfer JT to an account to another ? Because i have like 5k JT on my old account and i really need it on my new account, i have no time to make JT

12 minutes ago, Dofus said:

Anyone know if we can transfer JT to an account to another ? Because i have like 5k JT on my old account and i really need it on my new account, i have no time to make JT

You cannot. 

• Thanks 1

I asked this in District Chat the other night, but wanted to get a confirmation.

Are any of the JT Weapons available for a trial ?

3 days .... or something ?

Can you test the weapon through Armas 3 day lease... ?

Same weapons available with JT & Armas.

I would like to try the weapon out before I commit to a permanent.

Is there a way to do this ?

Much thx

• Like 1

i know & have seen players that can use a 0 slot star and out play any so called pay 2 win weapons so gg get good kids 😄

1 hour ago, Rat1oNRUs said:

i know & have seen players that can use a 0 slot star and out play any so called pay 2 win weapons so gg get good kids 😄

TIL that weapon imbalance doesn't exist because some players can outplay others with the starter gun. 

On 7/31/2019 at 11:02 AM, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Make it piss easy to get joker tickets and you render the armas market useless when it comes to buying guns. There needs to be a balance point

good point.

what is the current amount of JT available in a day and how to get them?

Like this is good 4 me-i have like 70k JT and a lot of trial weapons in mail(3-30 days)so im not even spendin my JT soon.But i dont see how this is good for LO from business perspective.I think theyr cash shop sales will decrease now plus they gonna pissed off a lot of players who spend real money for this weapons.Just dont get it.Removing weapon role 16 is enough..