Paladon

Joker Ticket Store Weapon Price, Permanence, and Name Changes

With today’s patch you’ll see the final implementation to our gun changes in the Joker Ticket store. As you may have noticed over the last month or so, we’ve slowly been changing the 7-day rental guns to permanent purchases. Today we’ve accelerated that and now all 88 Joker Ticket store guns are permanent items. Additionally, we’ve now removed all APB$ cost to these weapons and standardized cost across the entire line. Here’s how that works:

1. Base Primary Weapon = 4,000 JT
    1. Each additional open slot = 2,000 JT increase
    2. Each additional Permanent mod = 500 JT increase
  2. Base Secondary Weapon = 3,000 JT
    2. Each additional permanent mod = 500 JT increase

So you should be able to glean some immediate info from a weapon that costs 6,500 JT – You know it is a Primary Weapon with 1 open slot and 1 permanent mod.

Along with this you’ll notice some other changes to help everyone understand exactly what they are purchasing. Thirty of the 88 weapon names have changed so a player knows exactly what the weapon comes equipped with by just looking at the name. Here’s a breakdown of how this works:

• A weapon with an open slot will have the “JT” designation with a number at the end for how many open slots is has. For instance, a weapon with JT1 is a weapon with one open slot. A weapon with JT2 has two open slots, and JT3 has three open slots.
  • A weapon with a permanent mod will have the “PR” designation with a number at the end for how many permanent mods it has. For instance, a weapon with PR1 has one permanent mod, PR2 has two permanent mods, and PR3 has three permanent mods.
  • Items can also have multiple of each of these and could look similar to this weapon – Raptor 45 ‘Hawk’ JT1 PR1 – which has one open slot and one permanent mod
    • Note: This weapon previously had the designation of Raptor 45 ‘Hawk’ JT3 and cost 10,000 JTs and 100,000 APB$. With this new name and pricing scheme you can now quickly understand what this weapon contains and what the price is (6,500 JT).

While we feel that the Joker Ticket store weapons are now in a good place, we’ll be looking to optimize other areas of the Joker Ticket store going forward.

NOTE: Here is the blog announcement

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/7/31/jt-store-update

• Like 41
  • Thanks 22

Thanks for the detailed breakdown , the JT PR part had me confused 🙂

Finally, but that game need improvement that we can to earn joker tickets easily, and atm it’s hard to earn joker tickets now.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Paladon said:

1. Base Secondary Weapon = 3,000 JT

I can understand number 2 in this situation, but there aren't any modifiable secondary weapons in the game. Just a typo/oversight?

1 minute ago, IROCkiller said:

I can understand number 2 in this situation, but there aren't any modifiable secondary weapons in the game. Just a typo/oversight?

Not yet, but we wanted to future-proof the pricing convention.

• Like 1

i haven’t had a chance to look ingame yet, does this mean that there are no longer any leases available from the joker store?

also i’ve been told the 3slot golden osmaw is now permanent is there any chance we can get an opgl too?

edit: also nice to meet you paladon, i haven’t seen you around yet

Edited by Glaciers
edit

Just now, Glaciers said:

i haven’t had a chance to look ingame yet, does this mean that there are no longer any leases available from the joker store?

also i’ve been told the 3slot golden osmaw is now permanent is there any chance we can get an opgl too?

I think I saw a couple leases left over, but I am not sure

2 minutes ago, Machine659 said:

Finally, but that game need improvement that we can to earn joker tickets easily, and atm it’s hard to earn joker tickets now.

Agreed, the average player obtains joker tickets very slowly

add more ways to get them

increase how many you can get 

make it where you can sell Joker Tickets in auction and take them instead of cash

sell Joker ticket packs on Armas

just a few ideas

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MattScott said:

a9eb83ee7c4f12e7e3f11457001b13f4.png

Maybe i'm just blind but I can't find them on armas

4 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

you forgot to add the rfp fang

If by add you mean remove from the game, then I agree with you, otherwise no, it's a good thing it's not on the JT store

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

"you forgot to add the rfp fang"

omg please nooooo! 😂

Edited by TackoGirl

10 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Maybe i'm just blind but I can't find them on armas

last time we had a new armas addition (new glory jmb) it was up a few hours after the patch 

7 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

If by add you mean remove from the game, then I agree with you, otherwise no, it's a good thing it's not on the JT store

I want to use it without paying real money so add it now

4 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

what about name change you mentioned in title? Are they in JT store that I missed?

it’s referring to weapon name changes 

23 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Agreed, the average player obtains joker tickets very slowly

add more ways to get them

increase how many you can get 

make it where you can sell Joker Tickets in auction and take them instead of cash

sell Joker ticket packs on Armas

just a few ideas

Make it piss easy to get joker tickets and you render the armas market useless when it comes to buying guns. There needs to be a balance point

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 6

Norseman series ? and also the Frenzy ? where are those ?

Other than that, this is an awesome update, in my opinion this completely removes the "Pay to have fun" aspect of apb, before, free players were restricted to the free gun's playstyles, now, they have access to pretty much all armas content, in exchange of grind, which is totally fine !

Awsome work at LO !

Edited by Ketog

20 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

what about name change you mentioned in title? Are they in JT store that I missed?

Thirty of the 88 weapons in the JT store had name changes. Here is a list of those changes:

Old Name                                            NEW NAME

ACT 44 "Last Stand"                             ACT 44 "Last Stand" PR1

ACT 44 GM JT1                                     ACT 44 GM PR1

Agrotech ACES JT1                               Agrotech ACES PR1

Agrotech ACES JT2                               Agrotech ACES JT1 PR1

Agrotech ACES Rifle JT1                       Agrotech ACES Rifle PR1

Agrotech ACES Rifle JT2                       Agrotech ACES Rifle JT1 PR1

Agrotech DMR-AV JT1                          Agrotech DMR-AV PR1

Colby CSG-20 JT1                                 Colby CSG-20 PR1

Colby M-1922 JT1                                 Colby M-1922 PR1

Colby PMG-SD 28 'Hush' JT1                Colby PMG-SD 28 'Hush' PR1

Colby PMG-SD 28 'Hush' JT2                Colby PMG-SD 28 'Hush' JT1 PR1

Flare Gun                                               Flare Gun PR1

FR0G 'Rocket' JT1                                  FR0G 'Rocket' PR1

Golden N-HVR 762-SD Dvah                Golden N-HVR 762-SD Dvah JT2 PR1

Joker TAS20 JT1                                    Joker TAS20 PR1

N-HVR 243 'Scout' JT1                          N-HVR 243 'Scout' PR1

N-ISSR-B 'Wisp' JT1                              N-ISSR-B 'Wisp' PR1

N-ISSR-B 'Wisp' JT2                              N-ISSR-B 'Wisp' JT1 PR1

Obeya FBW-SD                                     Obeya FBW-SD PR1

OCA-EW 626 'Whisper'                         OCA-EW 626 'Whisper' PR1

OCA-EW 626 'Whisper' JT1                   OCA-EW 626 'Whisper' PR2

Pathfinder JT1                                       Pathfinder PR1

R-2 'Harbinger' JT                                 R-2 'Harbinger'

Raptor 45 'Hawk' JT1                            Raptor 45 'Hawk' PR1

Raptor 45 'Hawk' JT3                            Raptor 45 'Hawk' JT1 PR1

Scoped N-TEC 5 JT1                             Scoped N-TEC 5 PR1

Showstopper JT                                    Showstopper

Shredder SB JT1                                    Shredder SB PR1

STAR 445 'LCR' JT1                               STAR 445 'LCR' PR1

VAS-C2 JT1                                           VAS-C2 PR1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

wow kinda shocked this was added but glad it did happen, now all that needs to be changed is the drop rate for joker tickets.

• Like 1

If i would have known this would happen, i would play only on my 2 main characters. Now i have JT across 6 characters and i can't buy i single thing..

59 minutes ago, MattScott said:

We are just future proofing.

58 minutes ago, Paladon said:

Not yet, but we wanted to future-proof the pricing convention.

Fair enough, can't wait to have a CJ3 .45 (hopefully)

1 hour ago, Paladon said:

With today’s patch you’ll see the final implementation to our gun changes in the Joker Ticket store. As you may have noticed over the last month or so, we’ve slowly been changing the 7-day rental guns to permanent purchases. Today we’ve accelerated that and now all 88 Joker Ticket store guns are permanent items. Additionally, we’ve now removed all APB$ cost to these weapons and standardized cost across the entire line. Here’s how that works:

1. Base Primary Weapon = 4,000 JT
    2. Each additional Permanent mod = 500 JT increase
  2. Base Secondary Weapon = 3,000 JT

So you should be able to glean some immediate info from a weapon that costs 6,500 JT – You know it is a Primary Weapon with 1 open slot and 1 permanent mod.

Along with this you’ll notice some other changes to help everyone understand exactly what they are purchasing. Thirty of the 88 weapon names have changed so a player knows exactly what the weapon comes equipped with by just looking at the name. Here’s a breakdown of how this works:

• A weapon with an open slot will have the “JT” designation with a number at the end for how many open slots is has. For instance, a weapon with JT1 is a weapon with one open slot. A weapon with JT2 has two open slots, and JT3 has three open slots.
  • A weapon with a permanent mod will have the “PR” designation with a number at the end for how many permanent mods it has. For instance, a weapon with PR1 has one permanent mod, PR2 has two permanent mods, and PR3 has three permanent mods.
  • Items can also have multiple of each of these and could look similar to this weapon – Raptor 45 ‘Hawk’ JT1 PR1 – which has one open slot and one permanent mod
    • Note: This weapon previously had the designation of Raptor 45 ‘Hawk’ JT3 and cost 10,000 JTs and 100,000 APB$. With this new name and pricing scheme you can now quickly understand what this weapon contains and what the price is (6,500 JT).

While we feel that the Joker Ticket store weapons are now in a good place, we’ll be looking to optimize other areas of the Joker Ticket store going forward.

Nice to see these. But an introduction about yourself would've been nicer. We hardly know abt u.

One the one hand I commend you for using a naming system that makes sense.

On the other hand I would've preferred if you had kept it in line with the original naming system (i.e. manufacturer specific labels for upgraded versions). But then again, Gamersfirst already wrecked havock within this system, so you'd have to rename lots of weapons to get them back in line.

Edited by Revoluzzer
  • Like 3