Sign in to follow this  
Rico2k

The absolute state of APB players

If you aren't a beginner and you play in bronze, I just want to thank you for doing your part in killing the game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If you aren't a beginner and you play in bronze, I just want to thank you for doing your part in killing the game.

same but backwards, i am not thankin'... i am very anger grrr

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If you're a trainee/green/bronze/silver and you play in silver district, thank you for doing your part in killing the game (i'm not talking about u especifically).

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

If you're a trainee/green/bronze/silver and you play in silver district, thank you for doing your part in killing the game (i'm not talking about u especifically).

No I feel you... Played the other day and kept getting the same 2 low rank bronze players as opp.

The kind of players who don't know how to get into cars, and spend more time trying to kill out of mission players than anything else.

And yet, somehow they get shoved into silver dist.

I tried whispering, but no response... language barrier Im assuming.

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Same thing has been happening to me a lot lately.  Been getting bronze team mates in the silver district and when I ask them if they're new to the game they say yes, but then when I tell them to go to the bronze district and carefully explain how to do it, then they suddenly don't know English.  Same thing goes for calling for back up.  We'll have a team where I'm the only silver and there's two bronzes, but then we get put up against a team of 4 golds and they don't know how to call for backup, and when I explain to them how to do it they can't understand me.  So then we're basically getting our asses kicked for the next 10 minutes.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

No I feel you... Played the other day and kept getting the same 2 low rank bronze players as opp.

The kind of players who don't know how to get into cars, and spend more time trying to kill out of mission players than anything else.

yep, happens to me all the time.

time to make both financial and waterfront contacts able to be pledged on both districts. Why? because sometimes i see bronzes/silvers playing in silver district even tho bronze district is FULL, they say: "financial bronze is full but I need waterfront and it's empty so i come to this waterfront silver district" and this is actually stupid because that means that when they reach r255 they won't play apb anymore because "they dont have contacts" ??

please LO do it, waterfront and financial contacts able to be pledged on both districts (if this means that from now on people will only play on financial or will only play on waterfront, then u have to fix that somehow, for example: financial can't be full 3 days in a row)

'Rubs eyes' Uhhh still talking about this subject when it's been well known since the games inception let alone all genre's? Makes me think people post these things because either they're wanna be noticed or lack the know how about the games history with egotistical players makes you wonder really.

It would be cool if Tutorial districts could be forced, even for smurfs. That might help a little bit.

Does this game not yet have a system where the player who reaches the gold threat level, would automatically transfer to the gold threat server?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You seriously find it wierd with current auto district selector? Because I don't.

All they needed to do to land in silver district is to be silver.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

You seriously find it wierd with current auto district selector? Because I don't.

All they needed to do to land in silver district is to be silver.

Again, these players were bronze. 

http://pl.tinypic.com/r/23w9yj6/9

Enemies after hitting 10 kills on last stage, they started running away because one of our teammates pulled out OPGL against Ursus. They both got gold threat after this mission :^)

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Again, these players were bronze. 

Cool. Doesn't mean they were not silver when they joined. New accounts threat on first 10 matches is all over place, if you didn't knew.

7 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Cool. Doesn't mean they were not silver when they joined. New accounts threat on first 10 matches is all over place, if you didn't knew.

Its no different then it is later on.

Sign in to follow this