Sign in to follow this  
Aroa Croft

Letter to mattscott from a player

Any news that is potentially hopeful to save the game?

I know you are a self-critical and professional person. More than a year ago the game has not improved, although the game has worsened in terms of "population" and its playability, and all this can be tested with accuracy.

I have already made my request and I am one of those players who are going to waste time, money and so on, if  my idea convice to you but I think the game must be above everything else.

We need to see that the game comes somewhere, whether there is reset or there is not, or put a new map with 5000 missions and some very powerful graphics, something more than the state of the server and libraries, of which we do not understand anything,

we want your vision and approximate dates (and I speak for a greater number of people than are in "steamcharts connected right now"

a cordial greeting

Imo the server has to be stable before you can do any of the things stated above other than giving a schedule of future events to take place.

41 minutes ago, Riverwind said:

Imo the server has to be stable before you can do any of the things stated above other than giving a schedule of future events to take place. 

today is not maintenance, the server broke down at 11 am Moscow time

devil! wrong topic

devil! wrong topic

Sign in to follow this