virginiavirgin

Stop ruining more weapons

Stop downgrading the ogre and shotguns in general and other weapons too. You want to fix the ogre revert the stupid pellet system and reduce the magazine of the ogre to 14 like it was before that’s perfect to me and i hate when people say that it is dominating cqc. Sweety any weapon can dominate cqc mountie pointman you name it it just depends on who’s there first you want a solution to all this buff the firework launcher because the firework launcher is super helpful when used right and it gives an early warning on any enemy this would help since everyone is complaining about being caught on surprise or ambushed by opposition. Not just that but i feel like the firework launcher is barely used well at least on consoles I don’t know about pc but do not change the fire rate or ttk or stk on my ogre enough is enough we lost enough players due the nhvr nerf and due to the yukon patch the nunavut and northwest should have been buffed up to that broken fire rate of the Yukon so people can quit whining about p2w and all nhvr snipers should’ve just had a preset hunting sight 3 to help prevent no scoping since that’s what everyone whined about but at least consider what i just mentioned about my ogre and everyone else's ogre. Also you were the same company at the start saying how you weren’t going to make major changes to these weapons and approach this issue in a sensitive manner and make small minor changes but apparently you people lied.

Edited by virginiavirgin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow you guys corner camping with Ogre sure do get mad when they touch your toy lmao

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Wow you guys corner camping with Ogre sure do get mad when they touch your toy lmao

Corner camping is inevitable with almost any weapon don’t be a hypocrite.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, virginiavirgin said:

Corner camping is inevitable with almost any weapon don’t be a hypocrite.

The thing is, corner camping is pretty cancerous and it happens that Ogre is only viable as a corner camping weapon due to windup time. Also ridiculous TTK and huge bullet spread makes it a 100% braindead weapon to use in a cornercamp situazion, while many other weapon at least do have some type of counterplay/unreliability factor

• Like 2

2 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

the nunavut and northwest should have been buffed up to that broken fire rate of the Yukon so people can quit whining about p2w

but those are both armas weapons, so people would complain even more about p2w

back in the day people would use oca, pmg, JG and csg for cqc, now they only use NFAS, that's where you realize there's something wrong.

• Like 3

all i ever wanted was a smoke grenade to chill with my homies

Edited by Bellenettiel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Glaciers said:

but those are both armas weapons, so people would complain even more about p2w

But it’s affordable options and also you wouldn’t risk gambling like you would with joker box weapons and on top of that if anyone can’t spend like less than 40 dollars on a free game that’s sad.

The ogre is garbage. the stock nfas is way better.

Firework launcher is probably one of the last weapons you'd ever want to buff/nerf, since it's already so insane and annoying to deal with. 

You mentioned you're a console player, doesn't LO balance console APB differently? I imagine really braindead weapons like the ogre, ATAC, OCA and PMG rein supreme on console. If LO doesn't balance APB differently on console, then that's a pretty big issue. 

7 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

But it’s affordable options and also you wouldn’t risk gambling like you would with joker box weapons and on top of that if anyone can’t spend like less than 40 dollars on a free game that’s sad.

doesnt really change the fact that the 3 guns with the fastest ttk in the game would be locked behind a credit card

• Thanks 1

You peeps got waaay too comfortable with the shotgun changes, NEVER get too comfortable with recent weapon changes, they can change anytime. Just accept it and move on and enjoy the game with other weapons.

Edited by JazzLand
  • Like 3

On 7/31/2019 at 8:20 AM, DouglasFalcon said:

The thing is, corner camping is pretty cancerous and it happens that Ogre is only viable as a corner camping weapon due to windup time. Also ridiculous TTK and huge bullet spread makes it a 100% braindead weapon to use in a cornercamp situazion, while many other weapon at least do have some type of counterplay/unreliability factor

corner camping can be countered in most situations.

1) teamwork

2) mobile radar (which should be lowered to rank 85 so everyone can use it)

3) grenades

4) explosive weapons

5) remote detonator (which should be lowered to rank 85 so everyone can use it) plus a small car 🙂

There are a lot of counters to the weapon, sadly I see TOO MANY players who refuse to adapt their loadout to the situation.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, virginiavirgin said:

~ wall of text ~

punctuation would make this more palatable to digest

too damn early to translate that mess so no ty wont read it.

......................................................................................................................................

That's the exact amount of periods left from this post

On 7/31/2019 at 6:04 AM, virginiavirgin said:

Stop downgrading the ogre and shotguns in general and other weapons too. You want to fix the ogre revert the stupid pellet system and reduce the magazine of the ogre to 14 like it was before that’s perfect to me and i hate when people say that it is dominating cqc. Sweety any weapon can dominate cqc mountie pointman you name it it just depends on who’s there first you want a solution to all this buff the firework launcher because the firework launcher is super helpful when used right and it gives an early warning on any enemy this would help since everyone is complaining about being caught on surprise or ambushed by opposition. Not just that but i feel like the firework launcher is barely used well at least on consoles I don’t know about pc but do not change the fire rate or ttk or stk on my ogre enough is enough we lost enough players due the nhvr nerf and due to the yukon patch the nunavut and northwest should have been buffed up to that broken fire rate of the Yukon so people can quit whining about p2w and all nhvr snipers should’ve just had a preset hunting sight 3 to help prevent no scoping since that’s what everyone whined about but at least consider what i just mentioned about my ogre and everyone else's ogre. Also you were the same company at the start saying how you weren’t going to make major changes to these weapons and approach this issue in a sensitive manner and make small minor changes but apparently you people lied.

TFW your ez carry guns are being nerfed so you have to actually try.

4 hours ago, illgot said:

mobile radar

friendly reminder that mobile radar is simultaneously broken to the point of being useless and broken to the point of being incredibly op 

and orbit has yet to fix it

I got an idea for OP:

GET GOOD WITH MULTIPLE GUNS INSTEAD OF RELYING ON THE EZ-MODE GUN. 

Also stop crying because you have no skill with anything else, that's on you.

3 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I got an idea for OP:

GET GOOD WITH MULTIPLE GUNS INSTEAD OF RELYING ON THE EZ-MODE GUN. 

Also stop crying because you have no skill with anything else, that's on you.

Stfu i come from console my team 90 percent of people i get i end up carrying them and losing because of them for starters I don’t like doing all the work and i am independent but i have no choice on this game i tried out many other weapons and no matter what i get jumped by a group of opposition but hey if you take offense to this that’s because you need a group of players to support you.

On 7/31/2019 at 4:56 PM, JazzLand said:

You peeps got waaay too comfortable with the shotgun changes, NEVER get too comfortable with recent weapon changes, they can change anytime. Just accept it and move on and enjoy the game with other weapons.

Oh okay well you better start getting comfortable with players leaving the game because of these useless changes and when you mean “move on” me and a large group of players will “move on” to another game that is not under this company.

I thought they gave console players their own forum?

That's no longer the case?

On 7/31/2019 at 4:53 PM, Glaciers said:

doesnt really change the fact that the 3 guns with the fastest ttk in the game would be locked behind a credit card

Shaw and NFA have the fastest TTK's ingame aside from nfas which are all free to play. OGRE has a ttk of an nfas + windup.... and worse spread.

so which 3 ptw guns have the fastest ttks?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, illgot said:

1) teamwork

3) grenades

4) explosive weapons

5) remote detonator (which should be lowered to rank 85 so everyone can use it) plus a small car 🙂

There are a lot of counters to the weapon, sadly I see TOO MANY players who refuse to adapt their loadout to the situation.

You could apply this to any gun at any point. 

Thinking this way would make buffs and nerfs completely irrelevant. 

Do you think the old yukon or old trouble maker shouldn't have been changed?

9 hours ago, illgot said:

1) teamwork

3) grenades

4) explosive weapons

to be fair though, there isnt many loadouts to switch to when the enemy team is running 3 ntecs and an nfas... or 2 ntecs and 2 nfas's in cqc based map areas on financial.

2 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

You could apply this to any gun at any point. 

Thinking this way would make buffs and nerfs completely irrelevant. 

Do you think the old yukon or old trouble maker shouldn't have been changed?

The old Yukon would only catch me once before I swapped tactics and mainly because I couldn't tell what secondary people are using until I saw a kill on the feed.  I would usually deal with these the same way I would deal with an Ogre or NFAS.  Varies depending on the situation and I have no issues suiciding if it advances my team.

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

to be fair though, there isnt many loadouts to switch to when the enemy team is running 3 ntecs and an nfas... or 2 ntecs and 2 nfas's in cqc based map areas on financial.

One team unable to outgun the opposing teams set up does not mean a weapon needs to be nerfed.  It means you are usually be outplayed by better teams skill/teamwork or the point is just impossible to hold.  There are points that are nearly impossible to defend or attack but that's the map not the weapon.

Too many times I see people with the wrong loadout blaming the opposing teams weapons instead adapting to the situation and using a CQC weapon in CQC or long range for defense in an open area.

12 minutes ago, illgot said:

The old Yukon would only catch me once before I swapped tactics and mainly because I couldn't tell what secondary people are using until I saw a kill on the feed.  I would usually deal with these the same way I would deal with an Ogre or NFAS.  Varies depending on the situation and I have no issues suiciding if it advances my team.

Didn't answer my question. Should they have been changed or not?

I would love to see how you would attack central park or the central water building against hvrs and.osmaws while using nfs's.

Or attacking closed in areas like sujis with hvrs against nfas's.

The map does not solely decide who wins

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog