Sign in to follow this  
anUglyBaby

MASS UNBANNING?

I'm almost certain LO ain't banning sh.t for cheating.

Submitted a ticket about few "streamers" last month, got a reply they will look into it, none of the youtube vids set to unlisted have been even watched and those people are still around. But for sure they are looking into it! Hell, even on of them should be straight banned for anti-semitic name.

I'll give them another month because benefit of the doubt if not then it's confirmed everything send through /report and CS goes straight to /dev/null

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

I'm almost certain LO ain't banning sh.t for cheating.

Submitted a ticket about few "streamers" last month, got a reply they will look into it, none of the youtube vids set to unlisted have been even watched and those people are still around. But for sure they are looking into it! Hell, even on of them should be straight banned for anti-semitic name.

I'll give them another month because benefit of the doubt if not then it's confirmed everything send through /report and CS goes straight to /dev/null

If you have a sec, could you send me the links to those unlisted vids?

Also, for what its worth, the /report function is absolutely being utilized.

Though bear in mind, the more false reports you make the less weight your reports will carry.

Report your findings directly to the EA support crew.

Talk to them instead of wasting time with LO!

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you have a sec, could you send me the links to those unlisted vids?

Also, for what its worth, the /report function is absolutely being utilized.

Though bear in mind, the more false reports you make the less weight your reports will carry.

"CookiePuss cannot receive messages" ?

On 7/31/2019 at 2:25 AM, anUglyBaby said:

I was in social and counted 5 people that disappeared during the January ban Hammer this year and now they are back. Extremely blatant players that literally killed the game over a span of years under many accounts and different clans with the same objective - kill player retention. AND now they are unbanned some so blatant they admitted on ffbans to the offense. Those that got banned during L.O made youtube videos to mock us and even streamed on TWITCH. I took screenshots of conversations with these individuals and it just crushes me that L.O. would go this low to boost up player count. I am truly saddened by this move. One in particular has a reputation (Shall not be named) that EVERYONE here knows by name. Honestly this is so wrong. Why would you give them a chance? They didn't give a the community anything but grief and anger over the years, yes, YEARS. Sad day. Maybe, nobody cares at this point? I guess I just need to give up my account and move on maybe. 😢 

Yeah yeah. Just like people are claiming to have hours long footage of me cheating on stream.

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

"CookiePuss cannot receive messages" ?

Ahh... Inbox must be full again. 

Lemme delete some stuff, if you can please try resending. 

Actually there are a few cheaters in Jericho that are constantly making re rolls. They've been around for years and nothing Is done about them except maybe their account gets banned but then they just reroll. Stupid. 

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ahh... Inbox must be full again. 

Lemme delete some stuff, if you can please try resending. 

Can I message you

Sign in to follow this