Sign in to follow this  
anUglyBaby

MASS UNBANNING?

I was in social and counted 5 people that disappeared during the January ban Hammer this year and now they are back. Extremely blatant players that literally killed the game over a span of years under many accounts and different clans with the same objective - kill player retention. AND now they are unbanned some so blatant they admitted on ffbans to the offense. Those that got banned during L.O made youtube videos to mock us and even streamed on TWITCH. I took screenshots of conversations with these individuals and it just crushes me that L.O. would go this low to boost up player count. I am truly saddened by this move. One in particular has a reputation (Shall not be named) that EVERYONE here knows by name. Honestly this is so wrong. Why would you give them a chance? They didn't give a the community anything but grief and anger over the years, yes, YEARS. Sad day. Maybe, nobody cares at this point? I guess I just need to give up my account and move on maybe. 😢 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

are you sure it’s not just players using their mains again?

Just now, Glaciers said:

are you sure it’s not just players using their mains again?

I am 100% sure I would upload links to youtube but cookiepuss would take down the thread. Literally mocking us and L.O.  Yet Cookiepuss makes a fool out of me 😢 Sad that the community I want to help is attacking me for just that.  I have screenshot of in game TODAY with (The Individuals). I spoke with other RTW veterans in social and said theres nothing we can do but I disagree. If we all demand the (those people) to be removed permanently, I think Matt Scott will listen to the players, especially veteran players. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

I spoke with other RTW veterans in social and said theres nothing we can do but I disagree

what does this mean? do rtw players disagree that these people are cheating?

3 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

cookiepuss would take down the thread.

you know cooky isn’t a forum mod right?

4 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

cookiepuss would take down the thread 

I have no forum nor any in game powers.

5 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

Cookiepuss makes a fool out of me 

You did that all by yourself I'm afraid. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

what does this mean? do rtw players disagree that these people are cheating?

you know cooky isn’t a forum mod right?

I disagree that there can't be nothing done about it (they gave up). The vet players just told me to play as best as you can and /report. 😕  He had another mod do it before. I have screenshots of that too when I got silenced here for a few weeks for showing prove but I guess "those players" privacy or feelings matter more than facts and fairness to the community. 

Edited by anUglyBaby
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

I disagree that there can't be nothing done about it (they gave up). The vet players just told me to play as best as you can and /report. 😕  He had another mod do it before. I have screenshots of that too when I got silenced here for a few weeks for showing prove but I guess "those players" privacy or feelings matter more than facts and fairness to the community. 

Again, I have no powers anywhere. 

Also, name and shame has never been allowed on LOs forums. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Again, I have no powers anywhere. 

Also, name and shame has never been allowed on LOs forums. 

I have not named anybody! I am just saying it as best without getting banned from the forum again. Dude. I haven't named anybody! 

4 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

I have not named anybody! I am just saying it as best without getting banned from the forum again. Dude. I haven't named anybody! 

I see now English is not your first language. 

For what it's worth the last mass unbanning was about a year ago.

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I see now English is not your first language. 

For what it's worth the last mass unbanning was about a year ago.

That is completely dishonest Cookiepuss. A specific individual was banned under L.O. and on record if you want the link.  I saw "the subject" today among many VERY well known "bad subjects" literally hanging out in social. Just ask me for the links and I will give them to you so you can see for yourself. I was born in Orange County dude. My English is fine. You made it seem like I did something wrong with your post. That is why I was shocked. Maybe be more specific than stating a rule like that as if I had broken it. Thanks. 

Edited by anUglyBaby
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

I got silenced here for a few weeks for showing prove but I guess "those players" privacy or feelings matter more than facts and fairness to the community. 

Obviously I was referencing this. 

You were silenced for breaking the very old rule which does not allow naming and shaming. 

20 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

A specific individual was banned under L.O.

How do you know the details of this ban?

47 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

I disagree that there can't be nothing done about it (they gave up). The vet players just told me to play as best as you can and /report.

well they aren't wrong, that's all you can do as a player

if you really want to take it a step further you can either stop playing or stop paying until the cheating issue is resolved to your satisfaction 

28 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

A specific individual was banned under L.O. and on record if you want the link.  I saw "the subject" today among many VERY well known "bad subjects" literally hanging out in social.

how did we go from a mass unban to a single individual?

OP, your credibility went down the drain the day you started claiming half of the bronze district are in fact closet cheaters. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anUglyBaby said:

but cookiepuss would take down the thread

CookiePuss is only a tester for the new Engine Upgrade

As for the rest of what you posted..... it only looks like hackusations to me

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You did that all by yourself I'm afraid. 

true 😂

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

4 hours ago, anUglyBaby said:

How do you know the details of this ban?

I would also like to know how you know any details on any bans.

Is there a black market for ban information?

OP seriously you're only just digging yourself into a hole.

6 hours ago, Bambola said:

your credibility went down the drain the day you started claiming half of the bronze district are in fact closet cheaters

MOre like 90%, why they cant have a working anti cheat. Guess ill just start loading up LO with reports, not like imma loose any friends. Cant wait till its back on, so i can nade spam anything or anyone i dont agree with. namely anything Gold.  

I have absolutely no faith in lo stopping hackers. NOne.  n be no spending till that Epic site is removed and all guns they sold removed from the game, imma start reporting just if i see a damned Glory. Thats plenty evidence to me for a report. n the trade off is maybe i wont fuzzy bunny in district, just fkn nail all these low life lefties hackin everywhere...HUrry up with the damn patch, i want some Hacker patootie.

1 minute ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

MOre like 90%, why they cant have a working anti cheat. Guess ill just start loading up LO with reports, not like imma loose any friends. Cant wait till its back on, so i can nade spam anything or anyone i dont agree with. namely anything Gold.  

I have absolutely no faith in lo stopping hackers. NOne.  n be no spending till that Epic site is removed and all guns they sold removed from the game, imma start reporting just if i see a damned Glory. Thats plenty evidence to me for a report. n the trade off is maybe i wont fuzzy bunny in district, just fkn nail all these low life lefties hackin everywhere...HUrry up with the damn patch, i want some Hacker patootie.

Dirt-Bags

• Like 1

It's not like these players couldn't play before their older accounts got unbanned. So it's not like they are "back". They were here the entire time.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 2

majority of the people i know who AREN'T BANNED

havent logged in their main accounts for about 9 months now.

and by main account im talking characters

Edited by Alani

16 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I want to believe this thread is ironic.

or maybe an  iconic fail

15 hours ago, VickyFox said:

OP seriously you're only just digging yourself into a hole.

black hole?

so many things just skewed

I don't know where to really begin other than why is this thread still a thing? lol

On 7/31/2019 at 10:25 AM, anUglyBaby said:

I was in social and counted 5 people that disappeared during the January ban Hammer this year and now they are back. Extremely blatant players that literally killed the game over a span of years under many accounts and different clans with the same objective - kill player retention. AND now they are unbanned some so blatant they admitted on ffbans to the offense. Those that got banned during L.O made youtube videos to mock us and even streamed on TWITCH. I took screenshots of conversations with these individuals and it just crushes me that L.O. would go this low to boost up player count. I am truly saddened by this move. One in particular has a reputation (Shall not be named) that EVERYONE here knows by name. Honestly this is so wrong. Why would you give them a chance? They didn't give a the community anything but grief and anger over the years, yes, YEARS. Sad day. Maybe, nobody cares at this point? I guess I just need to give up my account and move on maybe. 😢 

Well @MattScott did clearly state on kempington's stream that there would be a mass unbanning except those who were found to have been a result of credit card fraud ect..., So don't look so shocked about it.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I've been playing on low ranks trying to max them out and recently switched back to using my max ranks. I have like 14 characters or so.

Edited by SquirrelFace

Sign in to follow this