Gnom95

Streaming - safe?

Hello i have a small question. Is it safe to stream with OBS? I dont want to lose my account hope it is understandabel because in the past G1 randomly banned without a message. 

I have moved this thread to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Using OBS to stream your gameplay shouldn't directly lead to actions on the account, if you are breaking the TOS on that stream that could lead to actions.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

why would you be banned for streaming? is there something you left out?

No its just a fear. Its a third part software thats why im asking. 

19 minutes ago, Amayii said:

I have moved this thread to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Using OBS to stream your gameplay shouldn't directly lead to actions on the account, if you are breaking the TOS on that stream that could lead to actions.

~@mayii

Thank you i know whats allowed and whats not so im on the safe side 🙂 

Yes, almost all of us APB streamers use OBS Studio or Streamlabs OBS (not recommended). It's perfectly safe.

2 hours ago, Flaws said:

Yes, almost all of us APB streamers use OBS Studio or Streamlabs OBS (not recommended). It's perfectly safe.

What's wrong with Streamlabs OBS?

Asking because I dont stream enough to know.

2 hours ago, claude said:

What's wrong with Streamlabs OBS?

Asking because I dont stream enough to know.

My biggest issue with it was that it did not support keybinds from my mouse for things like Push to Talk. But overall I find it overly complicated and you can do pretty much everything with OBS Studio which is much simpler to use and frankly looks better.

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

My biggest issue with it was that it did not support keybinds from my mouse for things like Push to Talk. But overall I find it overly complicated and you can do pretty much everything with OBS Studio which is much simpler to use and frankly looks better.

I didn't know OBS let you use mouse keys for push to talk, it's my biggest issue with streamlabs OBS, thx for the heads up

You guys fell for it. People ask these questions so when they get banned for using hacks, they can use the recording problem as their excuse. This is how closet hackers think, come on. You guys should know this already lol.

43 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

You guys fell for it. People ask these questions so when they get banned for using hacks, they can use the recording problem as their excuse. This is how closet hackers think, come on. You guys should know this already lol.

and alonzo takes the gold yet again in the mental gymnastics category, it’s his 37th consecutive win

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Oh joy, Alonso is back and spreading misinformation.