MaxProOmG

Nfas and another shotguns

why are they affecting the true ogre? I collect money to get it and why do they complain a lot about this weapon will they affect it? IS IT A LEGENDARY WEAPON? Each one has its own specialty and that is why they are better than the others because they are legendary exclusive weapons that are useful to me to have it?

2 minutes ago, MaxProOmG said:

why are they affecting the true ogre? I collect money to get it and why do they complain a lot about this weapon will they affect it? IS IT A LEGENDARY WEAPON? Each one has its own specialty and that is why they are better than the others because they are legendary exclusive weapons that are useful to me to have it?

• Thanks 1

weapons get balanced thats how game development works

personally i feel that the ogre is fine (probably underpowered/limited but thats how its designed), the best bet is just to give constructive feedback whenever the balance test goes live - altho little orbit doesnt seem to do well with feedback but w/e

because people complained about it and honestly it's probably one of the better shotguns right now.

Not just because of the TTK but because if you use it in it's proper environment, corner popping, you are nearly unstoppable unless your opponent adapts and uses radar, grenades, and shield to kill you.

I think the biggest advantage the Ogre has is it's ability to drop peoples FPS 🙂

I don't have an issue with anyone using the NFAS or the Ogre, I know how to counter each and I have plenty in my arsenal to advance the round.

Edited by illgot

Having the stance of: "We shouldn't nerf/buff payed weapons because people payed for them" is such a terrible road to go down.

World of Tanks had this very strict stance and it has absolutely ruined the game. Premium 'tanks'  come out over tuned (or sometimes just completely trash) and are never touched for fear of backlash. Now every game is just spams of overpowered premium tanks that will never get nerfed.

• Like 4

LO ignored the Ogre's windup and that is a mistake imo. The gun's effective TTK is nearly a second!

27 minutes ago, SunnyMonroe said:

Legendarys are special, they are not better then other guns

FFA 5.56 R&D. That is all.

7 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

FFA 5.56 R&D. That is all.

Overglorified Obir

Just now, -Dan- said:

Overglorified Obir

That excells vs its counterpart thanks to the fact it doesnt have a zoom when aiming which make it more viable as closer ranges whereas the Obir cant be used as close.

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

whereas the Obir cant be used as close.

lol no, obir qs has been a thing for years

it’s 5 degrees of zoom please stop acting like that automatically makes the ffa some kind of cqc god weapon 

Ogre sucks. Idk why anyone would buy it when the stock nfas currently has a .58 ttk, it's literally an ogre with no windup.

4 hours ago, Glaciers said:

lol no, obir qs has been a thing for years

it’s 5 degrees of zoom please stop acting like that automatically makes the ffa some kind of cqc god weapon 

Never said it was, but that zoom at closer ranges does make it less viable. We both know how qs is viewed in APB so im keeping it under more skill oriented tactics.

5 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Never said it was, but that zoom at closer ranges does make it less viable. We both know how qs is viewed in APB so im keeping it under more skill oriented tactics.

The Obir QS is a close range tactic. 

...just fyi

I totally agree with you they should of just reverted the ogre to what it used to be before this new pellet system or whatever it is i thought it was already good to begin with also i find it super hypocritical that little orbit was all like “oh were just going to make minor tweaks” they are over doing things now in a bad way.

16 hours ago, Nitronik said:

LO ignored the Ogre's windup and that is a mistake imo. The gun's effective TTK is nearly a second!

why is this a problem? ogre is easy to kill as it is so I'm confused

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

why is this a problem? ogre is easy to kill as it is so I'm confused

because they're nerfing it again

On 7/30/2019 at 9:05 PM, CookiePuss said:

The Obir QS is a close range tactic. 

...just fyi

Just like it is for the HVR. Point in case its a qs

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Just like it is for the HVR. Point in case its a qs

point in case?

On 7/29/2019 at 7:02 PM, MaxProOmG said:

TFW your ez carry guns are being nerfed so you have to actually move your wrist to get kills

The only nerf the ogre needs is it's visible pellets reduced. You need a flagship GPU to stop the thing from dropping your fps.