Kast2

Ran out of memory! - Problem

I can't play more than 2 games and every time I get the error "Ran out of memory!" , why?

Specs:

RTX 2070 (oc)

Ryzen 5 2600X

16GB DDR4 3000Mhz

LblTuBr.png

2 minutes ago, NielsenFTW said:

welcome to the club, guess LO doesnt give a flying f about us....

Great to know I'm not the only one. Always better.

We are alot of guys with 2000 series card that cant play the game for more then a few mins at time... been like this for a few months now.

7 minutes ago, NielsenFTW said:

We are alot of guys with 2000 series card that cant play the game for more then a few mins at time... been like this for a few months now.

So this is just about people with the 2000 series? I can't believe they didn't update for the new generation.

Well every card with gddr6 seems to have this issue, so it must be... Some people are able to play the game on minimal graphics settings, but it doesnt work for me.. 2080ti  owner here.

21 hours ago, Kast2 said:

So this is just about people with the 2000 series? I can't believe they didn't update for the new generation.

I had the same Issue back when I had my gtx650. I upgraded to a gtx1060 in April this Year and I still got this "Ran out of memory..." atleast every 2 or 3 Days.

It's a issue that occurs at random, but I haven't had the "ran out of memory" problem for a while now. I only experience the problem back after I had upgraded from GTX 680 to RTX 2070 Black Edition.

On 7/31/2019 at 11:21 AM, WoRkMaGiC said:

It's a issue that occurs at random, but I haven't had the "ran out of memory" problem for a while now. I only experience the problem back after I had upgraded from GTX 680 to RTX 2070 Black Edition.

That it is random I noticed it too, I happen to do sessions from 4 hours and crash once, while last night for 2 hours of play I crashed 4 times.
The thing starts to get unbearable. People with little patience would have abandoned the game by now.