foscor77

CBMP-45 'Bolt' too op

7 hours ago, darok70 said:

it needs a nerf

No it doesn't, its a piece of shit. It's heavy for its size, slow and less accurate than the base model colby, and beings its a pmg its not real adaptable to use in mid ranges. It has it's place. and it excels in CQ, If the opp is not using a similar weapon. Its too slow.   

JUst Leave Our Guns Alone, FFS 

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The bolt is pay to win because it looks nicer than the standard PMG, therefore you play better with it.

It's like when you buy cool clothes.

4 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

JUst Leave Our Guns Alone, FFS 

Nerfing guns in video games is a violation of my second amendment rights.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Norseman... who knows what to do with that. Maybe a shot or two less to kill.

They fucked that gun up, The Gun is advertised as a squad support weapon, meant to suppress the enemy at mid ranges, and of course CQ. Now they have finally allowed Red mods on it, But its not much help. CJ gives me too much rise, n the Range mods dont do a thing, i'd do better to throw a box of rocks at them....n Why th Fk we as crimes dont get rocks. ya should be able to have rocks by lev 10, but they would be short range and you would have to pick one up n throw it, you wouldnt buy them or unlock them, they'd just be laying around

I think all of the smgs other than the oca, manic, pmg, and Vas-C2s should at least be brought up to par with the old oca. Most of the smgs can't even beat an ntec in close quarters due to high ttk (such as the Norsemen) or extreme inaccuracy (such as the Aces smg). Smgs are my personal favorite category of weapon and it's a shame that there's so little variety in competitive choices.

7 minutes ago, LoKIE said:

Most of the smgs can't even beat an ntec in close quarters

🤔

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

🤔

Am I wrong? In my experience the Tommy, aces, Norsemen, Curse, and Entente aren't very consistent when fighting ntecs cqc.

12 minutes ago, LoKIE said:

Am I wrong?

In my opinion and in my experience, yes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Glaciers said:

it’s been a very strong option since it’s last rework - afaik there’s no other smg that can consistently rack up min ttk kills at 40m, hence my suggestion that it’s range be lowered

OCA Whisper:

"Am I a joke to you?"

44 minutes ago, zyde said:

OCA Whisper:

"Am I a joke to you?"

9 hours ago, Glaciers said:

and the whisper is lol

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

🤔

If you're losing to an N-TEC with an SMG at less than 20m that's on you.

20 hours ago, GhosT said:

Revert the tommygun to what it was before G1s curve nerf.

Norseman... who knows what to do with that. Maybe a shot or two less to kill.

increase rate of fire, aim for a 0.76 / 0.75 ttk

Decreasing STK would be pretty risky since you buff its kills-per-mag and TTK greatly

SMGs have their place but when it comes to 10m or less a shottie should def be the gun with the advantage. As it stands they cant beat an SMG within that range and makes them pretty useless.

Reaction to nerfing competitor weapon(s) to someones weapon of choice:

Non users: Finally!

Users: It doesn't need a nerf!

Seriouosly though, it's fine where it is imo. Same with the OCA. All that will happen with the OCA nerf is people will start using the shotgun instead. Then the shotgun will be "too OP". PMG is fine, easy to use, same with the OCA, and somehow people equal that to that it needs a nerf, especially if that person is a shotgun user seeing the OCA in the killfeed against their darling weapon. Convince the right people and there ya go, nerf coming up.

Like GhosT said though: There's way more problematic weapons to rebalance first.

Edited by SilverCrow

3 hours ago, Nitronik said:

increase rate of fire, aim for a 0.76 / 0.75 ttk

Decreasing STK would be pretty risky since you buff its kills-per-mag and TTK greatly

Imo, the muzzle flash on the tommy needs to be reduced as well. It happens a lot that I lose track of the enemy's movement when firing cos I can't see anything other than the flash. 

10 hours ago, XTR3M3 said:

Imo, the muzzle flash on the tommy needs to be reduced as well. It happens a lot that I lose track of the enemy's movement when firing cos I can't see anything other than the flash. 

just use a config

5 minutes ago, zyde said:

just use a config

Removal of muzzle flash is not allowed. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

like someone will catch u. haha

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

this game is a joke, i know friends that cheat and do some stuff that are not allowed. I'm pretty sure they are still not banned 

37 minutes ago, zyde said:

like someone will catch u. haha

this game is a joke, i know friends that cheat and do some stuff that are not allowed. I'm pretty sure they are still not banned 

Sounds like you are friends with scumbags. 

On 7/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, CookiePuss said:

Sounds like you are friends with scumbags. 

Not really, just poopie setups with really really 'low' graphics on their configs which make their fps go up to 60 or even 100

1 minute ago, zyde said:

Not really, just poopie setups with really really 'low' graphics on their configs which make their fps go up to 60 or even 100

Uhh... That's not cheating though. 

On 7/30/2019 at 9:34 AM, SilverCrow said:

Reaction to nerfing competitor weapon(s) to someones weapon of choice:

Non users: Finally!

Users: It doesn't need a nerf!

Seriouosly though, it's fine where it is imo. Same with the OCA. All that will happen with the OCA nerf is people will start using the shotgun instead. Then the shotgun will be "too OP". PMG is fine, easy to use, same with the OCA, and somehow people equal that to that it needs a nerf, especially if that person is a shotgun user seeing the OCA in the killfeed against their darling weapon. Convince the right people and there ya go, nerf coming up.

Like GhosT said though: There's way more problematic weapons to rebalance first.

not fully, I don't agree with that the NFAS and True Ogre needs a nerf, they have a specific use and only usable around 10 meters.  Out in the open both are useless.  Then the OCA/PMG takes over, then medium range weapon, then long range.  The other shotguns need fixed (CSG is my favorite) so they are useful.

Neither the NFAS or True Ogre gives me too much trouble when I adapt to go against them.  But then again I have access to nearly every weapon and all mods so it's easier for a max rank like me.

Edited by illgot

On 7/31/2019 at 3:43 AM, CookiePuss said:

But the removal of everything else like smoke or explosions is fine.

I don't get LO sometimes.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

But the removal of everything else like smoke or explosions is fine.

I don't get LO sometimes.

I kinda hope with 3.5 all those files become encrypted or something. No changes allowed but those within the new set of options. 

Dunno if that's feasible, but it'd be nice to no longer have arguments over what's cheating and what isn't based on semi official inconsistent info from LO. 

Edited by CookiePuss