foscor77

CBMP-45 'Bolt' too op

As the title says.

it needs a nerf.

Discuss.

Inappropriate content removed.   -Mina_

Edited by foscor77

it's a normal patootie pmg. no nerf needed here.

• Like 1

as others have said it’s just a pmg reskin 

the pmg def pushes the op line, i think a simple range nerf would be enough to fix it tho

9 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

as others have said it’s just a pmg reskin 

the pmg def pushes the op line, i think a simple range nerf would be enough to fix it tho

I agree less range would solve it. With the shottie rework coming soon its fine as is in regards to everything else.

The bolt is pay to win because it looks nicer than the standard PMG, therefore you play better with it.

Skins that look better are automatically given a +10 accuracy boost. So if the skin looks better its definitely pay2win. 

Where is this PMG OP whining coming from? Did some random streamer or cheater start using it again?

There's way more problematic weapons to rebalance first.

• Thanks 1

I disagree, PMG is a very good CQC weapon but it is definitely NOT OP.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Where is this PMG OP whining coming from? Did some random streamer or cheater start using it again?

There's way more problematic weapons to rebalance first.

it’s been a very strong option since it’s last rework - afaik there’s no other smg that can consistently rack up min ttk kills at 40m, hence my suggestion that it’s range be lowered

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

it’s been a very strong option since it’s last rework - afaik there’s no other smg that can consistently rack up min ttk kills at 40m, hence my suggestion that it’s range be lowered

Cmon Retardium. You're better than that. We both know the accuracy prevents it from getting min ttk kills at 40m.

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Cmon Retardium. You're better than that. We both know the accuracy prevents it from getting min ttk kills at 40m.

perhaps "consistently" was a bad word choice since it implies there's no rng, lets go with "easily"

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

perhaps "consistently" was a bad word choice since it implies there's no rng, lets go with "easily"

I swear I get the worst RNG. My PMG is broken and hardly gets longer ranged kills. I even have the bolt, so it should be OP.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

34 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

"consistently" aka praying to RNGsus before bedtime every day for three months straight, and you might get a min ttk kill at 40m

Let's not exaggerate here, the pmg has terrible accuracy and it's a gamble to actually get a kill at that range.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I swear I get the worst RNG. My PMG is broken and hardly gets longer ranged kills. I even have the bolt, so it should be OP.

even if it doesnt min ttk the ability to consistently (right word this time) do full damage at longer ranges than most other smgs is a problem - the manic and vas-c2 are marksman smgs which comes with its own drawbacks, and the whisper is lol

Just now, Glaciers said:

even if it doesnt min ttk the ability to consistently (right word this time) do full damage at longer ranges than most other smgs is a problem - the manic and vas-c2 are marksman smgs which comes with its own drawbacks, and the whisper is lol

'Hang on bro, lemme just crouch with my whisper to get that extra accuracy to hit this guy at 50m'

6 minutes ago, GhosT said:

"consistently" aka praying to RNGsus before bedtime every day for three months straight, and you might get a min ttk kill at 40m

Let's not exaggerate here, the pmg has terrible accuracy and it's a gamble to actually get a kill at that range.

18 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

3 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

Yeah though, "easily"... don't know.

It's hit or miss with that gun, you can engage 10 firefights at 40m and die every time because of RNG. It can min ttk at that range, but it's so far away from being consistent or easy enough that it happens frequently enough to be overpowered. 

I have pretty shitty RNG luck with the PMG tbh.  I started using it again recently and I definitely wouldn't call it op, but it is a pretty strong choice.  If it was more consistent and predictable then I'd go so far as to call it a little op.  I remember back when everyone complained about it being op.  Good times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Yeah though, "easily"... don't know.

It's hit or miss with that gun, you can engage 10 firefights at 40m and die every time because of RNG. It can min ttk at that range, but it's so far away from being consistent or easy enough that it happens frequently enough to be overpowered. 

i havent said the pmg is op

and if you don't think its good at longer smg ranges then a 5m range nerf wouldnt affect it anyway

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i havent said the pmg is op

and if you don't think its good at longer smg ranges then a 5m range nerf wouldnt affect it anyway

It can pack a punch at longer-than-normal smg ranges, but since it's so slow and RNGy, any decent player can put you down if you don't get the 5STK luck.

I think the PMG is fine as it is, doesn't need a range nerf, but wouldn't mind one either since it'd barely change anything.

Edited by GhosT

6 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

So uh...any love for the Tommy gun or Norseman?

Revert the tommygun to what it was before G1s curve nerf.

Norseman... who knows what to do with that. Maybe a shot or two less to kill.