Dofus

Stabba 🙄

1 hour ago, Dofus said:

Omg guys ! I just found out the combo Pig + Perc,

I have never had so many arrests, A+ Stabba CCG

you should of told us you knew nothing about that so that those who are "experts" at arrests could give you pointers.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:05 PM, Fortune Runner said:

you should of told us you knew nothing about that so that those who are "experts" at arrests could give you pointers.

I'm rank 160 cops 15  i didn't know about other stuns tactics, i just found out on Youtube shotgun + Pig, pig+perc, Scout+Pig, stun in a sec 😮

Edited by Dofus

3 minutes ago, Dofus said:

I'm rank 160 cops 15  i didn't know about other stuns tactics, i just found out on Youtube shotgun + Pig, pig+perc, Scout+Pig, stun a sec 😮
Was playing the Stabba CCG for 15 rank ... Jesus Christ

link to youtube video please

if you did not know then I am sure there has to be someone else who does not know

3 minutes ago, Dofus said:

Was playing the Stabba CCG for 15 rank ... Jesus Christ

I do it that way for the challenge of it

its a major pain but the satisfaction of earning it works for me.

Edited by Fortune Runner

On 7/28/2019 at 3:11 PM, Fortune Runner said:

link to youtube video please

if you did not know then I am sure there has to be someone else who does not know

I do it that way for the challenge of it

its a major pain but the satisfaction of earning it works for me.

I was looking on Youtube is someone does better than me with the Stabba CCG because it's so god damn hard to stun someone with it.

Edited by Dofus

46 minutes ago, Dofus said:

I was looking on Youtube is someone does better than me with the Stabba CCG because it's so god damn hard to stun someone with it.

Then i saw that .... :

I fking used the god damn Stabba CCG for 15 cops level, i'm done xD

Thats the PIG.

yCfJFxw.png

CCG is the semi auto primary.

RN5NKZk.png

Edited by CookiePuss

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

CCG is the semi auto primary

it’s automatic

19 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

it’s automatic

... It absolutely is... I swear I'm not in drugs. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Thats the PIG.

yCfJFxw.png

CCG is the semi auto primary.

RN5NKZk.png

No it's not , you ''in'' drugs

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

it’s automatic

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

... It absolutely is... I swear I'm not in drugs. 

If memory serves, it was semi-auto in RTW days?

I don't go any higher than the CCG "Bronth"

I don't find anything higher to be worth the cost.

I find it hilarious that the oblivious members of our community can't tell that OP is trolling 😂😂 He literally said he JUST found out about PIG+Perc combo when he is cop 15, and his name is fucking "Dofus" 💀💀 like yikes why so serious?? 

Edited by Goldtiger
added more xd

1 minute ago, Goldtiger said:

I find it hilarious that the oblivious members of our community can't tell that OP is trolling... Hey literally said he JUST found out about PIG+Perc combo when he is cop 15...like yikes why so serious?? 

i used to be like you but over the years ive met so many people in apb who are actually that clueless, its just safer to pretend everyone is an idiot

1 hour ago, Goldtiger said:

I find it hilarious that the oblivious members of our community can't tell that OP is trolling 😂😂 He literally said he JUST found out about PIG+Perc combo when he is cop 15, and his name is fucking "Dofus" 💀💀 like yikes why so serious?? 

Troll , Why  ? We can't know everything ? It took me a month to get the cops 15, i just did not try other stuff i did not know about ? Normaly i play with Nano/RFP for lethal

What is wrong with my name ?  How about your ? Are you living in a zoo ?

Edited by Dofus

19 hours ago, XTR3M3 said:

I was thinking about it a day or two ago. Currently only the Enforcers have LTLs & it is quite good in wasting time of Crims who'll have to first wait for someone to help them, and then wait to be respawned. The Crims should get this feature as well to balance it. Instead of arrests, we can call it kidnapping etc cos it'll be the most logical for Crims to kidnap rich kids for ransom. Only thing needed will be a change from cuffs to ropes & arrest/kidnaps on scoreboard.

that would ruin the money balance.

crims ram raid and enforcers arrest to make money

*Confused*

Clearly the best LTL loadout is Nano place OPGL-CD, this coming from someone that goes 0/14 (14 is stuns) in asylum. No other LTL can stun at 100 meters.

17 hours ago, GhosT said:

I've played a lot of Zeus and regular CCG, it doesn't seem like the mods on the Zeus do much. Even with HS3 it's still inaccurate, HB3 barely helps it, and EM2 is just blegh.

I agree, the mods hardly add something of value. Especially the extended magazine is something I don't like. You don't ever need that many bullets, you will be dead before that, but you sacrifice reload time for this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zolerox said:

*Confused*

Clearly the best LTL loadout is Nano place OPGL-CD, this coming from someone that goes 0/14 (14 is stuns) in asylum. No other LTL can stun at 100 meters.

The OPGL-CD is criminally underrated. That thing has one hell of a blast radius. Can't 1 shot stun, but if you fire two, it's pretty much guaranteed you get them.

The nano is just icing on the cake combined with the OPGL-CD. Love that combo.

🙄😂

Edited by Dofus

On 7/27/2019 at 6:05 PM, Dofus said:

Am i the only one who think that the Stabba CCG is better than the Stabba CCG Zeus ?

Can you guys change the modifications on it  ?

And, will we have an upgrade on the Stabba ? Almost every pistol is stronger than this LTL ..

I get more kills when i only play with the RFP, Nano, .45 that when i play with my Stabba CCG ..

Maybe i am just bad with the CCG but i think that if you don't shot people from behind you have literally no chance to win any fight with it ..

I actually prefer the CCG With hs1 and em2 or just em vs the zues or base stabba. The HS3 really hurts it in cqc fights.

On 7/28/2019 at 7:24 PM, Dofus said:

Troll , Why  ? We can't know everything ? It took me a month to get the cops 15, i just did not try other stuff i did not know about ? Normaly i play with Nano/RFP for lethal

Cop 15 in a month? Please elaborate on how you achieved this, or better, show us some proof, otherwise, yeah, you trollin'.

Would be nice if they got some love or were at least put on the armas store so that I could get permanent copies. But lets be honest, crims would lose their god damn minds if the devs so much as looked at an LTL weapon. 

23 hours ago, wilde79 said:

Cop 15 in a month? Please elaborate on how you achieved this, or better, show us some proof, otherwise, yeah, you trollin'.

It is only 250 arrests per rank, i am sure you can do 1 to 15 in a week if Fight Club was full

Edited by Dofus

6 minutes ago, Dofus said:

With Shotgun + Pig , Pig + Perc , in Fight Club

On 7/28/2019 at 3:07 PM, Dofus said:

i just found out on Youtube shotgun + Pig, pig+perc, Scout+Pig, stun in a sec

🤔

Edited by Glaciers
typo

6 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

🤔

Edited, I did not get cops 15 with Pig,  but with that combo you can get cops 15 really fast, he is probably a troll or a new player idk

Edited by Dofus

On 7/29/2019 at 4:24 AM, Dofus said:

comedy gold

lmao

ITT crutches and whining, op with mood swings