Am i the only one who think that the Stabba CCG is better than the Stabba CCG Zeus ?

Can you guys change the modifications on it  ?

And, will we have an upgrade on the Stabba ? Almost every pistol is stronger than this LTL ..

I get more kills when i only play with the RFP, Nano, .45 that when i play with my Stabba CCG ..

Maybe i am just bad with the CCG but i think that if you don't shot people from behind you have literally no chance to win any fight with it ..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dofus said:

I get more kills when i only play with the RFP, Nano, .45 that when i play with my Stabba CCG ..

the ccg isnt supposed to get kills, thats kind of the point of ltl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

the ccg isnt supposed to get kills, thats kind of the point of ltl

Think he's calling stuns with LTL weapons "kills".

• Like 1

I never said stuns, never said kills about the CCG.
I was talking about the pistols.

Are you of this world?

Edited by Dofus

13 minutes ago, Dofus said:

I never said stuns, never said kills about the CCG.
I was talking about the pistols.

Are you of this world?

... What?

Why is this community full of <insert>

Unbelievable ...

• Like 1

ur right the all the upgraded ccgs are not worth it tbh ur better off with the default one, however if u play stabba like a lethal gun u are doomed to fail

• Like 2

am 

okay

with 

LTL

being

more 

difficult

to 

use

than 

lethal.

It

just

makes

sense

that

way

plus 

the 

rewards

for

LTL

are

worth

the

extra

effort.

My

only

suggestion

is

to

someday

add

3-slot any slot

unmodded

LTLs.

(Also give LTL to Crims)

Edited by KnifuWaifu
sure is fun when people use center align for normal typing.
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

two slot seems good enough to me.

potato tomato, whatever works with balance and the rest of the game I just want that customisation.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
you're right

2 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

whatever works with balance

that's what I am thinking as well , but its not like I'm completely positive if 3 is ok but 2 should be fine regardless which is why I  said that.

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

that's what I am thinking as well , but its not like I'm completely positive if 3 is ok but 2 should be fine regardless which is why I  said that.

What about giving them to Crims? 

Only because I think the easiest answer is to put the open slot LTL on the JT store, unless LO have a reward space free on the new contacts and are completely stuck as to what to put there and this thread is the answer which if that's the case - you're welcome, I take payment in JTs and Death Theme Music mute options.

36 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I was thinking about it a day or two ago. Currently only the Enforcers have LTLs & it is quite good in wasting time of Crims who'll have to first wait for someone to help them, and then wait to be respawned. The Crims should get this feature as well to balance it. Instead of arrests, we can call it kidnapping etc cos it'll be the most logical for Crims to kidnap rich kids for ransom. Only thing needed will be a change from cuffs to ropes & arrest/kidnaps on scoreboard.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, XTR3M3 said:

Instead of arrests, we can call it kidnapping etc cos it'll be the most logical for Crims to kidnap rich kids for ransom. Only thing needed will be a change from cuffs to ropes & arrest/kidnaps on scoreboard.

That's a good "easy-way" fix to add Crim LTLs. I always liked the idea where Crims could have LTL but they only did it so they could shiv the Enfos after stunning them, but that would take a lot of added animations and scoreboard reworks. Just giving them the same LTL stun-arrest(kidnap) stuff and fluffing it up is a way easier solution. 

12 hours ago, Dofus said:

Am i the only one who think that the Stabba CCG is better than the Stabba CCG Zeus ?

Can you guys change the modifications on it  ?

And, will we have an upgrade on the Stabba ? Almost every pistol is stronger than this LTL ..

Maybe i am just bad with the CCG but i think that if you don't shot people from behind you have literally no chance to win any fight with it ..

That's the whole point of LTL man, don't you understand ? more risks taken for more rewards .

As confusing as OP is, it should be mentioned that the Zeus is a direct upgrade as Heavy Barrel has no downside on LTL weapons. 

14 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

LTL = less than lethal

Arrest them its what LTL is for

Perma ban

Edited by Dofus

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

As confusing as OP is, it should be mentioned that the Zeus is a direct upgrade as Heavy Barrel has no downside on LTL weapons. 

I've played a lot of Zeus and regular CCG, it doesn't seem like the mods on the Zeus do much. Even with HS3 it's still inaccurate, HB3 barely helps it, and EM2 is just blegh.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

there used to be a bug where crims had LTL as well.

since crims can not arrest it did not go well and the crims lost every match from the very unbalanced matches.

Because crims could only stun who carried LTL then the enforcers would simply get up and arrest them finish objectives and win.

the only way crims could win is if someone had lethal guns and not LTL

• Thanks 1

Omg guys ! I just found out the combo Pig + Perc,

I have never had so many arrests, A+ Stabba CCG

37 minutes ago, Dofus said:

Omg guys ! I just found out the combo Pig + Perc,

I have never had so many arrests, A+ Stabba CCG

pls no