Sign in to follow this  
Ketog

Will the nekrova merge ever happen ?

So yeah, is the nekrova merge ever happening ? it's be delayed, again and again and again, at this point it's been months sice it was supposed to happen.

I mean, cmon we're ready and waiting :

image0.pngunknown.png

🤔

• Like 1

I hope it won't.

Edited by Gro
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Gro said:

I hope it won't.

This 🙂

That moment when you get the notion that westerners are shaming and mocking Russians for their style and whatnot but in reality it would be the westerners themslves who would get their аsses handed to them once they get in contact with the Russians. Now that is funny.

Edited by ch4ncer

1 hour ago, ch4ncer said:

That moment when you get the notion that westerners are shaming and mocking Russians for their style and whatnot but in reality it would be the westerners themslves who would get their аsses handed to them once they get in contact with the Russians. Now that is funny.

Well, i clearly don't hate russians, they're humans, i went to nekrova once and actually one guy gently welcomed me in English.

All nationalities got their idiots, not only Russians.

I actually want to see this just as a opportunity to make more cool friends 407618817569718272.png

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 7

Considering the state APB population is in, it doesn't really matter where players come from, even if that means dealing with players with high latencies. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bambola said:

Considering the state APB population is in, it doesn't really matter where players come from, even if that means dealing with players with high latencies. 

Many dont seem to realise that. They jus complain how they couldnt land their hits on a 'warping' player.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ketog said:

Well, i clearly don't hate russians, they're humans, i went to nekrova once and actually one guy gently welcomed me in English.

All nationalities got their idiots, not only Russians.

I actually want to see this just as a opportunity to make more cool friends 407618817569718272.png

No claims were ever targeted at you personally, whatsoever.

13 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

uh .....no

2 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Before Nekrova ,we should consider Jericho.

Why

Nekrova has less players

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this