LilyV3

bring beacon back

with the low player count the small FC that only needed 2 per side to start was great to get some quick and fun action.

also, we hadn't that topic for a while I think.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 12

Remove Asylum while you're at it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, UrsulaRex said:

Bring back my youth.

bring back 2001 when cars were nice in my town

Let see how exactly LO "listen to the community" I bet they not gonna bring it back..(to be honest dont want to play it dat bad)

edit:remove riot and bring beacon instead..riot is dead and we cant get this skins anyway

Edited by TheMessiah

Beacon sucks though.

Even worse design than Asylum.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Didn't really like Beacon all that much tbh.  That's why I really only started play FC a lot when Asylum was first introduced.  Baylan and Beacon were boring to me.  Personally I think it would be great if they added Baylan and Beacon to one map rotation that would swap every 4 hours kinda like how Crossout swaps the availability of their Brawls but without ever closing FC off entirely the way Crossout does.  Then build a new unique FC map (I know, I know, it's a ton of work to make a new map blah blah) kinda in the same vein as Asylum where it doesn't quite fit in with the main game too well and has a lot of indoor areas.  Maybe take some of the locations from APB: Retribution (The iPhone game) for inspiration because most of those locations were taken from the lore, just never visited in the main game.  So we'd have a rotation for more open maps based in the main two districts with the Beacon-Baylan FC, and we'd have one for more unique close quarters maps that don't take place in the main districts with the Asylum-*New Map* rotation.  Maybe they could finish up that abandoned hotel map that they showed a few years back to show what the engine upgrade was capable of.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

isnt beacon just asylum but rotated 90 degrees?

remove kebab

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

remove kebab

Ouch, why do you have to remind me of the times when people had creative and funny death themes instead of the same 5 chill songs you hear these days.

• Like 1

I'd like Beacon back IF all the spawn locations were permanently unlocked to choose from. Being forced to spawn at ground level half the time is extremely fucking annoying and the only thing that ruins the map for me.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GhosT said:

but how is EU going to keep the worst of the worst human beings from the rest of the APB playerbase then?

Edited by Haganu

When they took out beacon, it was the general conses that beacon sucked. Its spawns and multi lvls made it the worst map. I never had an issue with it but everyone else did. Now, with two fc /d, people are getting bored. Its actually the only reason why I rocked the kev3, cause running around wasnt as important (vs baylon) and surprise stair attacks were often. So kev made perfect sense.

9 minutes ago, killerskull said:

When they took out beacon, it was the general conses that beacon sucked. Its spawns and multi lvls made it the worst map. I never had an issue with it but everyone else did. Now, with two fc /d, people are getting bored. Its actually the only reason why I rocked the kev3, cause running around wasnt as important (vs baylon) and surprise stair attacks were often. So kev made perfect sense.

Spawns were crap, we can all agree on that.

But I'd rather spawn right in front of someone than having to walk through the maze that asylum is.

I think the multi level thing spiced up the gameplay you'd get on the otherwise flat maps.

5 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Personally I think it would be great if they added Baylan and Beacon to one map rotation that would swap every 4 hours kinda like how Crossout swaps the availability of their Brawls but without ever closing FC off entirely the way Crossout does

Is this possible with the current engine and layout for districts we have , or would we have two wait until after the engine upgrade?

I don't know enough about the layout for the districts to know if something could be done yet or not , but it would be nice if they could somehow do this.

8 hours ago, GhosT said:

gitgud

8 hours ago, GhosT said:

Ouch, why do you have to remind me of the times when people had creative and funny death themes instead of the same 5 chill songs you hear these days.

i don't mean to nitpick, but how is someone recreating a meme song (or maybe even just copying a midi file) more creative than someone else making OC?

Yuck, why not make a new area entirely out of a part of the Riot map.