Boba

Battleye. Don't put your hopes high?

Just now, Boba said:

Would've been banned from BF4 a long time ago buddy..

Good thing I wont buy a product backed by trash like PB. Even better thing is that we don't have to worry about that trash in APB.

PB is by far the easiest to bypass and the least accurate of the anticheats and as a bonus has the most false positives. Keep thinking that trash is gold though.

4 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

The problem with Punkbuster is true false bans. Using a China mouse with DPI software? Seen as an injection, and could potentially get you banned. PB had a huge banwave when Logitech did it with their G series mice.

Actually I did buy a Bloody mouse once to test if the game is macro-proof. Guess what, PB didn't even catch it. I kept shooting at double-b testing every macro scenario possible and didn't get banned. Also, my primary mouse if a Logitech G502 and never PB banned me, so idk for myself PB never gave me false bans so I can't be sure about the false ban stuff. And it is ofc true since a lot of people experienced it, what I'm saying is a proper PB configuration would never cause false bans, unlike old PB config in apb which was complete horseshit.

Who remembers that time PB banned everyone who was logged in at the time?

That was fun.

Just now, SelttikS said:

Good thing I wont buy a product backed by trash like PB. Even better thing is that we don't have to worry about that trash in APB.

PB is by far the easiest to bypass and the least accurate of the anticheats and as a bonus has the most false positives. Keep thinking that trash is gold though.

I never said it is "gold". But proper PB is good. Just facts. Anyways the BE update is coming tomorrow and I'm so excited about that 😄 don't disturb my peace :'D ❤️

Just now, Boba said:

Actually I did buy a Bloody mouse once to test if the game is macro-proof. Guess what, PB didn't even catch it. I kept shooting at double-b testing every macro scenario possible and didn't get banned. Also, my primary mouse if a Logitech G502 and never PB banned me, so idk for myself PB never gave me false bans so I can't be sure about the false ban stuff. And it is ofc true since a lot of people experienced it, what I'm saying is a proper PB configuration would never cause false bans, unlike old PB config in apb which was complete horseshit.

Dude PB did massive ban waves because of Text that was in chat. Fact google it, heck try googling anything about PB

Just now, CookiePuss said:

That was fun.

LOL thankfully I was offline at the time. :'D

Just now, Boba said:

LOL thankfully I was offline at the time. :'D

Oh man, I was one of the first kicked and banned.

I nearly pooped myself.

5 hours ago, Boba said:

I never said in APB. It was actually in a game I played before APB called Urban Terror.

3 layers of anticheat you say? that is like having 3 layers of condom for safety. just pick one and optimize for apb. don't need every anticheat in the world for one game.

On 6/6/2018 at 4:57 PM, CookiePuss said:

I cannot remember the last time I saw a cheater in PUBG.

I've seen like 15 since i started playing in march 2017 and then maybe 30 that might be cheating or was lucky/really good. From the sound of people there is 35 cheaters every game they play... Reminds me of APB but with less actual cheaters.

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That was fun.

I think thats what happens when you dont pay the bills for PB

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mazikeen90 said:

Sorry for a bit OT, but when I read the title I thought "Which hopes?". Personally, I couldn't care less which or how many anti-cheat programs are running. Majority of people will continue with their hackusations in the district chat as soon as they get killed and the ego's scratched. As if the implementation of BattlEye would significantly reduce the number of false reports. That annoys me more than actually facing a hacker. 

What is a hackusation really? It's not evidence and bans don't happen because of this. It's just part of online gaming when players don't want to admit they sucked.  G1 even removed the "report" button.  Yet still the culture among hackusators, is to say "reported."  Do you really think all of those people who say this have actually bothered? The last thing in the world I would worry about are hackusations.  How many people got banned because of hackusations? LO is hiring a smart crew of in-game GM's to have eyes and ears to the ground. If someone is playing sketchy, they'll deal with it and won't need any hackusator's sketchy "evidence." 

EsoZnXR.png

Dunno how about you people but I played so many games with punkbuster and it was always garbage as far as  I remember.

7 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

I never said in APB. It was actually in a game I played before APB called Urban Terror.

Oh ok gotcha

7 hours ago, PoshDoll said:

3 layers of anticheat you say? that is like having 3 layers of condom for safety. just pick one and optimize for apb. don't need every anticheat in the world for one game.

Actually a lot of games utilize 2 and some utilize 3... So it's not a new thing..

1 hour ago, Shini said:

I think thats what happens when you dont pay the bills for PB

Pretty much yeah. A lot of people are gating on PB cuz they never saw an updated PB (which busts punks pretty well)