Misty_Lion

Diconnect on respawn

Every hour or less during missions i crash when i die as soon as i hit the respawn screen to select a spawn point i crash. Ive never had this error before until RIOT update. my computer parts are 8 gig ram (looking at getitng 4 more gig) i5 6600k skylake oc at 4000 mghz | gtx 1660 ti | Ive installed the game on hardrive crashes and both my ssds still crash. I cant install the normal game because the installer crashes on installing C++ which apparently no one gets. I have to run it through steam which i dont really want to because they could be causing the crash but i dont really know. The logs say its a d3d9 error which im assuming that means direct x 9 error. No one in game has this problem and none of my friends do. Please Help

pretty sure its because you have GTX 1660 ti with GDDR6 memory, and apb doesnt know how to handle the GDDR6. Theres alot of us with 2000 series cards that have the same issue.. I think you might be able to turn your graphics down to minimal and it MIGHT work.. other then that we just have to wait for apb to support gddr6.

8 minutes ago, NielsenFTW said:

pretty sure its because you have GTX 1660 ti with GDDR6 memory, and apb doesnt know how to handle the GDDR6. Theres alot of us with 2000 series cards that have the same issue.. I think you might be able to turn your graphics down to minimal and it MIGHT work.. other then that we just have to wait for apb to support gddr6.

Thank you for responding