Ebola-Chan

To matt regarding intigrating BattleEye

Just now, Rade said:

LO is a business with profit at its core, don't be deluded into thinking anything else. For them sustained growth and enticing players to invest in their product is the priority. A key ingredient to sustained growth is the retention of existing players but don't be surprised if they make changes that lose a few old prunes in favor of attracting a wider audience.

I completely agree.

It's unfortunate that there are many MMO companies that utilize microtransactions to give them free money while barely providing any new content if at all for years, milking their playerbase until it's not longer profittable then they sell the games off or shut down the studios.  In Asia, especially Korea, there are far more MMOs than the rest of the world. Many of them get ported over to NA or EU for short runs just to utilize that microtransactional system that exists in basically every game in Asia. Revenue over Retention. Or as some say, Money First. 😉

21 hours ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

I want them to implement BE so they can unban me, THAT's what I'm really waiting for. I can just simply not play against cheaters if I don't feel like it. Can go mess around in social or just race or something.

i feel you.