Hexerin

MattScott, I'm formally requesting you add ACT 44 "Last Stand" to ARMAS

For those unaware of what this weapon is, here is the APB:Db for it.

ACT 44 "Last Stand"

This weapon was originally part of the APB Reloaded "retail pack" which is the physical game you purchased in game stores. You got several other perks for purchasing a retail pack as well.

A kitted Cisco, depending on faction.

Cisco Z180 "Ophelia"

Cisco Z180 "New-Cross"

A choice of a single primary weapon.

Scoped NTEC-5 RT1

OCA 626 'Whisper' RT1

Colby CSG-20 RT1

N-HVR 243 Scout RT1

You also got some Premium time and G1C if memory serves. You could redeem any number of retail packs, allowing you to own all four primary weapons if you buy four retail packs.

As can be seen if you view ARMAS currently, you can purchase any of the four primary weapons.

Scoped NTEC-5 RT1

OCA 626 'Whisper' RT1

Colby CSG-20 RT1

N-HVR 243 Scout RT1

You can also currently purchase both versions of the Cisco.

Cisco Z180 "Ophelia"

Cisco Z180 "New-Cross"

However, if you go to secondary weapons, the Last Stand is nowhere to be found.

Retail packs are no longer available to be obtained. Even if you find someone selling an unopened retail box, when you go to enter the code ARMAS will throw an error and tell you the code is expired. This is because GamersFirst/Reloaded disabled all the codes years ago. This means that as things stand, you currently cannot obtain the Last Stand.

Considering everything else from the now defunct retail packs are freely purchasable, I see no reason to not add the Last Stand to ARMAS so we can freely purchase it as well.

• Like 1

when they sold these I purchased a multiple of these just for the G1C.  It was I think 500 per box and I was picking up the boxes for 5 dollars.

Last Stand is a good weapon, not anywhere as useful as the RPF and certainly not one of my favorites like the Colby Commander.

I see no reason for it not to become available as a Joker store weapon or Armas weapon.  The Last Stand is more useful than a lot of the secondaries currently available on Armas.

Fun weapon to play with and not the best secondary either.

I support this request +1

Ive owned the gun for years. As much as I like it I cannot say I pick it over the RFP or 45. Its a nice collector's item.

Not sure if it's worth it, its kinda dead content if you ask me. have on, never use it.

I guess the perma“last stand“ might be planed to get in the joker store 

But there is no reason to not add it to armas

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean, if people want to spend money on an inferior gun... I say let them.

don't you badmouth my darling! she's just in need of a bit of TLC that's all.

11 minutes ago, Seadee said:

don't you badmouth my darling! she's just in need of a bit of TLC that's all.

vTHLpcn.gif

i guess there’s no reason not to

why not just add it ingame?

2 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

ACT 44 "Ghostshot"

^

This. I used ACT 44 a lot back then. Pretty sure nothing changed and it's still have problem to land shots.

40 minutes ago, Mitne said:

^

This. I used ACT 44 a lot back then. Pretty sure nothing changed and it's still have problem to land shots.

Still the same, ghotshots have been a problem in APB for years and devs never wanted to fix it.

49 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I do not know about the last stand , but people still use that golden act 44 and can still hit and kill with it.

51 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I do not know about the last stand , but people still use that golden act 44 and can still hit and kill with it.

kinda omitting the part where it has HS3

The Last Stand was a bonus gun for the retail pack. The other stuff just gave you a boost in game much like you see with these kinds of packs in other games. Smite, LOL, WOW all have packs you can buy that give you currency, weapons (or chars in LOL and Smites case) and other goodies. They also have exclusive stuff for the higher tier packs that u cant get outside it. In APBs case the Last Stand was that exclusive item that you cant get outside the retail pack.

Personally the Last Stand is a good gun but it has afew issues (what doesnt in APB) and it isnt a top tier gun so you can select better. Leave it as it was in the form of an exclusive and dont ruin it like was done to other exclusive stuff in the past.

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mina_ said:

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

Now that you've pointed it out, it occurs to me I should've done that in the first place. Thanks for correcting this error.

• Like 1

Na. Leave it as an old antique thing for only those that bought the retail packs.

I'm still hoping for this to be done. I currently have purchased the character-bound copy from Joker Store, but would like to invest in an account-bound one from ARMAS to have on both my characters.