blockblack

What is the biggest amount of APB$ At once through witnessing or farming?

22 hours ago, Bishada8800 said:

I rather they make world events (as in crims ram raiding, mugging and boosting cars while always having an escape car nearby and several practiced escape routes while enforcers patrolling the street to witness criminals and setting up road forward blocks to catch them from escaping) part of the main game again. World events used to be one of the major triggers to get a mission started.

This game used to be a lot more "cops vs robbers" and have a distinct "gone in 60 seconds" or "fast n the furious"-feeling over it. 

Now days world events only take place on empty gold districts while mission districts is just that, missions. Like any other shooter game out there (but on an old engine) the whole "cops n robbers" feeling is not really there anymore. I miss that.

Yes. This. 

Let's bring back this. 

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That would only compound inflation though.

Im all for both having non mission things to do, not outside of populated districts.

disclaimer: its absolutely not up to me, this is just an opinion

My thought was that if both Enfs and Crims wanted those empty districts to farm, they'd be forced to duke it out as space becomes a premium and those empty districts become not so empty. 

1 minute ago, KnifuWaifu said:

My thought was that if both Enfs and Crims wanted those empty districts to farm, they'd be forced to duke it out as space becomes a premium and those empty districts become not so empty. 

Thats actually an interesting solution!

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2019 at 7:36 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

oooh sounds like fun I'm game

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

oooh sounds like fun I'm game

ikr, we should make a game of it - an open world MMO cops vs robbers style game but with a flair of customisation to make it stand out from the crowd.  

9 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

ikr, we should make a game of it - an open world MMO cops vs robbers style game but with a flair of customisation to make it stand out from the crowd.  

You could begin to replace/supplement the current way missions works - i.e. waiting for a text box to pop up on screen and tell what mission you've received. Instead both Enforcers and Crims could (if they didn't wish to wait for a mission to start) go to a location on the map and perform some activity which would begin an unopposed mission. Certain locations could trigger different missions, some more difficult to complete (Having more stages, or more limited time limits) but could have better payouts. I suppose you would have people intentionally trying to get easy missions, but that is something you can already do in game by pledging to low rank contacts.

Perhaps even you would get a good reward for completing a risky mission unopposed - but other teams would be given the chance to stop you (I believe RTW had a system somewhat like this, where you could accept or decline opposition)

Edited by Lord Cashpoint