blockblack

What is the biggest amount of APB$ At once through witnessing or farming?

What is the biggest amount of money you've ever got at once by going to money laundry or witnessing a Criminal? For me the Biggest amount I have ever got is by witnessing a criminal that had 49k, And because I was prestige 4 I got 87k after I won the mission, So what about you? What is the biggest amount you got at once?

a couple 100k turn ins with clans when ramraiding was still a thing, can’t remember biggest busts since i don’t usually witness people

edit: i remember racking up a lot of cash being a scumbag and mugging my way through missions back when that exploit was possible

Edited by Glaciers
edit

Way back in the day, before I started making symbols, I just did the 45 minute 100k turn-ins utilizing 5 star notoriety.  Was decent money, and minimized risk. 

Now though, as hypocritical as it is, I would like to see ram raiding in empty districts removed from the game as it causes inflation in a game with very few money sinks. 

Edited by CookiePuss

I lost 550k once in front of the Wharfside Money Maker Warehouse, right before I was about to do the laundry. I thought I was alone in the district, didn't notice the max rank green Enfo. I know the subject isn't "What is the biggest amount of money you've ever lost?", but letting you know someone was lucky enough to get 550k from an unaware and sleepy ramraider in less than a minute. 

A couple friends and I did reverse ram raiding once as cops, with one being a criminal opening shops for us, iirc we got to about 2 mil, and it paid out like 600k to each of us when we dropped it with 1.8x prestige.

Now for catching someone.. I once had someone with 150k or so and pulled him into a mission. Felt super bad afterwards and told him to put a sock on the auction house for 300k.

• Like 2

1.3 million, witnessed.

june 2015.

Some guy and his buddy pulled a very long rr session using a cop to launder and both having premium, Clever enough to make sure the cop dropped his bounty when he got close.

I plan to break the record one day with proof.

highest ram raided? kinda hard to say being an enforcer main.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Way back in the day, before I started making symbols, I just did the 45 minute 100k turn-ins utilizing 5 star notoriety.  Was decent money, and minimized risk. 

Now though, as hypocritical as it is, I would like to see ram raiding in empty districts removed from the game as it causes inflation in a game with very few money sinks. 

I don't think it should be removed because then if you ram raid in a full server you would get witnessed once you reach 2.5k or so, I mean all Enforcers can see you farming there.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

A couple friends and I did reverse ram raiding once as cops, with one being a criminal opening shops for us, iirc we got to about 2 mil, and it paid out like 600k to each of us when we dropped it with 1.8x prestige.

Now for catching someone.. I once had someone with 150k or so and pulled him into a mission. Felt super bad afterwards and told him to put a sock on the auction house for 300k.

And how does that sock he sold you smells? xD

38 minutes ago, blockblack said:

I don't think it should be removed because then if you ram raid in a full server you would get witnessed once you reach 2.5k or so, I mean all Enforcers can see you farming there.

Yes, as it was intended.

No reason anyone should get free money.

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Or - give Enfos a free money option and let us harass the civilians for money by handing out fake tickets, pulling over vehicles, and raiding hideouts.

That's the hard way. The easy way would be just to let us do the same thing as the Crims, but change the names around to make it more fluffy. Instead of Mug, it's Extort. Instead of Ram Raid, it's Collect "Evidence", instead of Steal Car it's Reposes? 

Edited by KnifuWaifu

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

I have done the same with a enf ingame, we collected around 400k for everyone, i think we needed together something around 2 Hours.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes, as it was intended.

I rather they make world events (as in crims ram raiding, mugging and boosting cars while always having an escape car nearby and several practiced escape routes while enforcers patrolling the street to witness criminals and setting up road forward blocks to catch them from escaping) part of the main game again. World events used to be one of the major triggers to get a mission started.

This game used to be a lot more "cops vs robbers" and have a distinct "gone in 60 seconds" or "fast n the furious"-feeling over it. 

Now days world events only take place on empty gold districts while mission districts is just that, missions. Like any other shooter game out there (but on an old engine) the whole "cops n robbers" feeling is not really there anymore. I miss that.

I still try to do the 15 JT daily mission to steal 8 random cars, steal 5 taxi/security van/truck, get a 2.500 stash of dirty money or run over 100 innocent citizens (but I don't really like that last one).

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 4:17 PM, KnifuWaifu said:

Or - give Enfos a free money option and let us harass the civilians for money by handing out fake tickets, pulling over vehicles, and raiding hideouts.

That's the hard way. The easy way would be just to let us do the same thing as the Crims, but change the names around to make it more fluffy. Instead of Mug, it's Extort. Instead of Ram Raid, it's Collect "Evidence", instead of Steal Car it's Reposes? 

That would only compound inflation though.

Im all for both having non mission things to do, not outside of populated districts.

disclaimer: its absolutely not up to me, this is just an opinion

Merged.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:10 PM, Bishada8800 said:

I rather they make world events (as in crims ram raiding, mugging and boosting cars while always having an escape car nearby and several practiced escape routes while enforcers patrolling the street to witness criminals and setting up road forward blocks to catch them from escaping) part of the main game again. World events used to be one of the major triggers to get a mission started.

This game used to be a lot more "cops vs robbers" and have a distinct "gone in 60 seconds" or "fast n the furious"-feeling over it. 

Now days world events only take place on empty gold districts while mission districts is just that, missions. Like any other shooter game out there (but on an old engine) the whole "cops n robbers" feeling is not really there anymore. I miss that.

I still try to do the 15 JT daily mission to steal 8 random cars, steal 5 taxi/security van/truck, get a 2.500 stash of dirty money or run over 100 innocent citizens (but I don't really like that last one).

I wasnt around for that, but it sounds very interesting.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blockblack said:

What is the biggest amount of money you've ever got at once by going to money laundry or witnessing a Criminal? For me the Biggest amount I have ever got is by witnessing a criminal that had 49k, And because I was prestige 4 I got 87k after I won the mission, So what about you? What is the biggest amount you got at once?

2 mil

back when crims used to carry that much in one hour or so , but I forget how they got that much at once

Playing as Solo Cop, I busted and won 84k.

I made 4mil in a week and bought a Volcano... make some math for me and tell me if that is fast enough 🙂

44 minutes ago, moxxichixx said:

I made 4mil in a week and bought a Volcano... make some math for me and tell me if that is fast enough 🙂

Lemme guess it was when regoated came out and u went into hall of fame 😛

1 hour ago, moxxichixx said:

How to make that much money so fast?

36 minutes ago, blockblack said:

How to make that much money so fast?

Money is quite talented when it comes to creations, especially clothing. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Money is quite talented when it comes to creations, especially clothing. 

I created Vegas G20s with mercury kit and awesome design, But then I struggled for 13 Days after I made it then had to sell it for 30% lower price than contact price, So no, selling stuff is really NOT helping at making money.

46 minutes ago, blockblack said:

I created Vegas G20s with mercury kit and awesome design, But then I struggled for 13 Days after I made it then had to sell it for 30% lower price than contact price, So no, selling stuff is really NOT helping at making money.

It's very difficult to make money off of vehicles since there is a high cost to produce them which means you have to charge large amounts to sell them and make any kind of profit.

For a while I was a prolific symbol creator. Symbols cost nothing to make, and can be duplicated an infinite number of times. When I used to stock the MP daily (usually 50 unique symbols at a time) I could easily make an extra 2 million a week from doing basically nothing even only charging maybe $50k per symbol. After buying and giving away every legendary several times over, I kept the few I wanted and basically retired. Now I have one account that holds my money and still have over 100 million left that I use to help friends and new players, but basically the only things I need money for anymore are ammo and car spawns. 

Edited by CookiePuss

If you are ramraiding and have over 30k in your pocket you are doing it wrong.

When I was ramraiding intensively I could pull in about 1.5 mil a day with premium but I would never have a big stash.

Edited by TheDogCatcher
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

If you are ramraiding and have over 30k in your pocket you are doing it wrong.

When I was ramraiding intensively I could pull in about 1.5 mil a day with premium but I would never have a big stash.

If you do it properly, 100k per 45 minutes is doable. You will hit 5stars more or less exactly at 50k stash and turn in for the 2x multiplier only being N5 for the drive to the laundry. 

This is the block I'd circle, backing up to Strega every time the van was full. 

wCCjBTp.jpg

Edited by CookiePuss

I caught a group of N5s farming Waterfront.  I was able to destroy them all with my OSMAW and loot the cash they dropped.  They were PISSED.  I got a little over 200k.

I stopped witnessing people because inevitabley they would quit the game when they start to lose which invalidates the money being held.

Edited by illgot