cheater

Same issue again. (24/7/2019 Patch).

Same issue as mentioned in the attached post, FPS constantly dips to the 130s and the camera keeps mini stuttering. Also sometimes game runs as if I was running it on a 60 hz display, really really not smooth, takes several game restarts to fix.
Random packet loss appears to started as well, Nothing on my side as checked through multiple sniffing programs.

Merged.

Game legit unplayable due to the fps issue and the camera stutters, nice of you to break a thing you guys fixed last patch, guess  me and my friends will have to wait another week for a patch to make the game playable :).

• Like 3

Considering it's only you complaining about this, it's probably your hardware at fault here.

5 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Considering it's only you complaining about this, it's probably your hardware at fault here.

It's definitely not him. Literally everyone has that issue. And if you don't you just didn't notice for some odd reason. I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure I never had that before riot and LITERALLY everyone else says that.

8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Yeah man def my hardware when I had the same issue 2 weeks ago, Fixed in last weeks patch and came back this patch, def my hardware man

2 minutes ago, cheater said:

Yeah man def my hardware when I had the same issue 2 weeks ago, Fixed in last weeks patch and came back this patch, def my hardware man

It might not specifically be your hardware but it could still be related to your hardware, if only that series CPU has the issue for example

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It might not specifically be your hardware but it could still be related to your hardware, if only that series CPU has the issue for example

W/e it is I really lost all hope in this company, How do you bring back an issue you fixed, How do you bring in an issue where the game sometimes runs in 60 hz requesting me restart my pc multiple times just to play this game and making me wait a whole WEEK for a patch instead of releasing an emergency patch to fix their already dying game.

• Like 1

if everyone had the issue I would hav complained.

the worst my game drops is like 5 fps and its not that noticable nor is it 'UNPLAYAVBLKEDFASHFAHFGK'

people are just whining because they're too lazy to figure out if its time to upgrade their processor or not.

I notice micro stutters when using higher recoil weapons. I'm probably just used to other shooters that run smoother.

I feel you with the “hope losing” part. I was once in your situation in a patch update. “OMG the only thing they updated is the lag of the game wtf?” was all in my mind at that time. But then to be fair, I got a new display card the next day and the problem was solved immediately. So yep, game content sucks, anticheat sucks, but for fps... m-maybe it’s on our hardware?

Edited by Fayeth

11 hours ago, Alani said:

if everyone had the issue I would hav complained.

the worst my game drops is like 5 fps and its not that noticable nor is it 'UNPLAYAVBLKEDFASHFAHFGK'

people are just whining because they're too lazy to figure out if its time to upgrade their processor or not.

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll upgrade my i7 8700k @5.1 ghz to a better one.

All of you saying that it’s my hardware when Matt Scott admitted to having a problem with the game that causes those drops and stutters, good one white knights .

4 hours ago, cheater said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll upgrade my i7 8700k @5.1 ghz to a better one.

All of you saying that it’s my hardware when Matt Scott admitted to having a problem with the game that causes those drops and stutters, good one white knights .

"mY bRoKeN cOmPuTeR cAnT rUn ApB sO iT mUsT hApPeN tO eVeRyOnE eLsE oR tHeY lYiNg!!!!!!!!"

not my fault my computer isnt a piece of crap and can run the game better than yours.

1 hour ago, Alani said:

"mY bRoKeN cOmPuTeR cAnT rUn ApB sO iT mUsT hApPeN tO eVeRyOnE eLsE oR tHeY lYiNg!!!!!!!!"

not my fault my computer isnt a piece of crap and can run the game better than yours.

are you dense? I stated that multiple people have that problem, Second of all this issue appeared with a patch 2 weeks ago and got fixed last week and now it is present again with the latest patch, How it has to do with my broken PC if everything else runs perfect and stress tests show 100% performance? Idiot.

To add to all of this, I have a second station which runs an i7 7700k @ 4.4GHz and 16GB of Ram at 3000 MHz and it has the same issue.

My specs for you:
CPU: I7 - 8700K 3.7 GHz (OC @5.1GHz All cores | Silicon Lottery)
CPU COOLING SOLUTION: Corsair Hydro 100i V2 Extreme
GPU #1: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070TI 8GB OC + EK-Thermosphere water block cooler
GPU #2: ASUS STRIX GTX 980TI 6GB OC
MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E
RAM: HyperX FURY Black 4x8GB DDR4 3466MHz CL19
PSU: Corsair RM1000i

People with nothing to add aside from "your PC is broken" shouldn't add anything at all. It's largely unhelpful.

This is a known issue that was being tracked. Matt said they believed they had fixed most issues. It is certainly possible for issues to return when hotfixes are implemented.

I have largely the same set-up as this guy:

I7 8700k at 5.0 GHZ

32G DDR4 Ram at 4266 Mhz.

Game is on a M.2 SSD

Nvidia GTX 2080

This computer runs largely all games on ultra at 120+ FPS. APB is one of the only game I play that the micro-stutters have gotten significantly worse. In the past month since I have returned, they have gotten worse and better after certain patches.

Sorry OP, unfortunately I haven't found a fix. Even gimping the game with the Advanced Launcher still has micro-stutters and hard locks even when sitting at 145 FPS.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, cheater said:

are you dense? I stated that multiple people have that problem, Second of all this issue appeared with a patch 2 weeks ago and got fixed last week and now it is present again with the latest patch, How it has to do with my broken PC if everything else runs perfect and stress tests show 100% performance? Idiot.

To add to all of this, I have a second station which runs an i7 7700k @ 4.4GHz and 16GB of Ram at 3000 MHz and it has the same issue.

My specs for you:

Bs6OQTu.png

Just now, UnawarePolarBear said:

People with nothing to add aside from "your PC is broken" shouldn't add anything at all. It's largely unhelpful.

This is a known issue that was being tracked. Matt said they believed they had fixed most issues. It is certainly possible for issues to return when hotfixes are implemented.

I have largely the same set-up as this guy:

I7 8700k at 5.0 GHZ

32G DDR4 Ram at 4266 Mhz.

Game is on a M.2 SSD

Nvidia GTX 2080

This computer runs largely all games on ultra at 120+ FPS. APB is one of the only game I play that the micro-stutters have gotten significantly worse. In the past month since I have returned, they have gotten worse and better after certain patches.

Sorry OP, unfortunately I haven't found a fix. Even gimping the game with the Advanced Launcher still has micro-stutters and hard locks even when sitting at 145 FPS.

nah man its your pc get a better one 😛

1 hour ago, Alani said:

Cheater clearly states in the posts followed after the main post saying that Matt Scott himself even acknowledges the issue and yet here you are typing this shit up? What are you contributing by spewing shit you have no idea what you're talking about? Not really surprised since you have 4.8k posts, literally just here to farm more post points. Another player who just talks on the forums with nothing to add. Thanks Boss

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alani said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮👩‍🏭

1 minute ago, Nebuloch said:

Cheater clearly states in the posts followed after the main post saying that Matt Scott himself even acknowledges the issue and yet here you are typing this shit up? What are you contributing by spewing shit you have no idea what you're talking about? Not really surprised since you have 4.8k posts, literally just here to farm more post points. Another player who just talks on the forums with nothing to add. Thanks Boss

real bro

32b508f8c2df56a840e482721c4b7767.png retweet

7 minutes ago, cheater said:

Just out of curiosity, how are you using these two cards? Certainly can't be SLI'ing them as they're different generations/architectures. Is one just being used for extra monitors? Am I ignorant to SLI now?

2 minutes ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

Just out of curiosity, how are you using these two cards? Certainly can't be SLI'ing them as they're different generations/architectures. Is one just being used for extra monitors? Am I ignorant to SLI now?

Not SLI`d, my 1070 Ti is being used for my 2k 144 hz Display (Waste of money to be fair) and the 980 Ti used to run my other 2 monitors, I have to run my monitors from my other GPU cause 1070Ti struggles to run some games at 2K.

Edited by cheater
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cheater said:

Not SLI`d, my 1070 Ti is being used for my 2k 144 hz Display (Waste of money to be fair) and the 980 Ti used to run my other 2 monitors, I have to run my monitors from my other GPU cause 1070Ti struggles to run some games at 2K.

That's what I thought, but just wanted to rule out any driver conflicts/etc. Definitely an expensive monitor driver 😛

1 minute ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

That's what I thought, but just wanted to rule out any driver conflicts/etc. Definitely an expensive monitor driver 😛

Waste of money, 27 inch 2k 144hz is worthless, also I do have certain problems with the panel cause some dead dots appeared, Never go for a Zowie, especially such expensive one.

On 7/26/2019 at 2:29 PM, cheater said:

My specs for you:

I don't seem to have this issue either. Just for comparison, my rig:

CPU: I7 - 6700K 4.0 GHz (OC @4.5GHz All cores)
CPU COOLING SOLUTION: NZXT Kraken x61
GPU #1: Palit GTX 1070 8GB OC @2.0GHz
MOBO: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X
RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill RipJaws 4 2133 MHz CL15
PSU: Some 750W Corsair, too lazy to look up

(APB installed on 2x1TB SSDs in RAID 0)

I noticed your RAM timings being higher than mine, not sure if that is related to the issue though.

Do you have APB installed on an SSD or HDD?