MattScott

July 2019 New Content (for release with the Engine Upgrade)

In my opinion you should limit the explosive amount you can resupply from Yellow ammo boxes but  not remove the inventory option as those boxes were made for people to be able to change guns while running other orange modifications.

25 minutes ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

HS3/IR3 on submachine guns is fun too 😛

It aint vas entente

15 minutes ago, Thial said:

Can't you just play the game and try it yourself instead of trying to disprove people simply because they didn't record a video for you ?

Here a random video from 2014. I'm sure you can find what you are looking for. PMG works the same way today:

Did you link the wrong video? Cuz if there was a single 40m kill in that video, I must have missed it. 

Sick carplay though. 

Also, you made the consistent kills @ 40m claim, not me. Hence the asking you to prove it.

That being said, once I'm at the PC I'll give it a go... Maybe you are right.

Edited by CookiePuss

gg  !!

2020 will be cyberpunk year ( for those who have plyed some AD&D ,stormbringer, Cthulhu, cyberpunk in the 80's ...  dats a big thing)

maybe san paro could have some texture reskin,,, i always felt like i was in night city in some case 😉  ( cyberpunk's nightcity )

some resemblance ?

NightCityMapPreview.jpg

gg again for new content !

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Did you link the wrong video? Cuz if there was a single 40m kill in that video, I must have missed it. 

Sick carplay though. 

Also, you made the consistent kills @ 40m claim, not me. Hence the asking you to prove it. 

Since you clearly haven't watched the video let me help you with timestamps:

If you see the rims on the radar, people past second rim are around the 40m mark.
- 0:40 (around 35+ (using the car as the reference))

- 1:11 (around 40)

- 4:34 (around 40)

It's nice with new contacts, more stuff and more grind which is fun.

Shotguns changes? I feel like shotgun was actually in a fine spot now, only the nfas was too strong.

Can't access inventory from limited ammo spawns, i am not a big fan of this.

I don't really see a reason to nerf the OCA, would rather have the PMG accuracy buffed a little.

If any weapon really needed a nerf, it would be the ntec. There is a reason why 90% of players is using it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thial said:

Since you clearly haven't watched the video let me help you with timestamps:

If you see the rims on the radar, people past second rim are around the 40m mark.
- 0:40 (around 35+ (using the car as the reference))

- 1:11 (around 40)

- 4:34 (around 40)

Am I being trolled right now?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Am I being trolled right now?

Are you so dense or do I need to write it down for you how to gain the reference of the distance in that video ?

5 minutes ago, Thial said:

Are you so dense or do I need to write it down for you how to gain the reference of the distance in that video ?

Unreal. Christ you didn't even get a kill at 4:34.

Are we watching the same video?

I guess I'll test and make a video once at the PC. 

Edited by CookiePuss

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Unreal. Christ you didn't even get a kill at 4:34.

Are we watching the same video?

I guess I'll test and make a video once at the PC. 

first of all it's not my video,

then to see the distance use a reference on the radar from a teammate

CBXYGLS.png

then if you look at 4:34 and compare player placement on the radar you get the same position rim wise, there's also a car to the right at 57 meters and visible on the radar.

RbPyucw.png

it was a 74 assist since the other dude ksed (landed 5 hits, 14.8 dmg per hit if we assume 100 hp, 2 more hits and dude would be dead)

then if you go back to the 1:11 and you compare the size of the dude it's about the same as the 4:34 so you can safely assume that it's also around 40 meters

4BSp8On.png

Go for it. Played with the pmg even recently and the weapon is still the same, you can snipe people with it.

Edited by Thial

What a great idea! 

It's not like people keep complaining about having to reach R195+ to unlock nades and the ability to equip meta mods, right?

Fuck yeah, let's make the game even less encouraging to new players.

But hey, at least the veterans will finally have something new to grind. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Most of that sounds awesome, especially the ammo box changes.

But once again, I really don't know what's going through your heads with those further shotgun changes.

The JG becomes a 3 shot kill, and basically a direct copy of a secondary shotgun?

The CSG becomes a 3 shot kill AND gets a slower fire rate?

With all previous 2-STK shotguns (except strife) becoming 3-STK shotguns, get ready to never, ever see them again. Semi/Full auto shotguns will be the only useable thing left.

The True Ogre gets another nerf and 5 (!) shots to kill? Let's not forget that it barely ever met its 4 shots to kill to begin with. The Ogre has never been overpowered or "good" per se, even throuh all its changes. It just became worse every time you touched it.

I really, really don't understand the thought process behind this. Can't you guys just revert the shotguns to what they were before you touched them? They were the most balanced weapon class in the game.

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Glaciers said:

The EMP Grenade will be a brand new unlockable alternative to other grenade options. When thrown, instead of a regular explosion, the grenade will trigger an Electromagnetic Pulse effect that will last for a certain duration. Anything in the radius of that field will be affected until it dissipates.

@MattScottI'd like to add that EMP in general takes time to get charged up for the next round. It will be around 60seconds. And would it be a sticky grenade?

Also would it affect my teammates if they're within the pulse range? Please clarify on this.

Edited by Defibrillator
quote selection

6 minutes ago, Thial said:

Go for it. Played with the pmg even recently and the weapon is still the same, you can snipe people with it.

Oh I absolutely love the PMG, just a fantastic weapon.

I'll give it a go, I'll let you know how it goes for me either way. 

Please don't change/nerf the regular showstopper. It's fine as it is.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh I absolutely love the PMG, just a fantastic weapon.

I'll give it a go, I'll let you know how it goes for me either way. 

Don't forget extended mag. You can wipe out the entire team with a single clip.

Is ANYTHING live or on the OTW yet?

I am eager to try stuff out!

As a spender of goodmoney 4 the Revelations pack (ofcourse my own decision and not a cry for pity), I do like that the Strife is "not" getting a nerf in the shotgun rework/nerfs.  The Strife is that big bertha of shotguns, the real typical one. Deal damage (with offset of being slow here).   It just feels the most shotgunny of all shotguns tbh.

3 hours ago, Thial said:

Don't forget extended mag. You can wipe out the entire team with a single clip.

Ok, I will try that as well. 

Just for accuracy, how many is an entire team in this case?

Merged.

3 hours ago, Word2 said:

tenor.gif

It has begun...

I just want Genos to stop getting his patootie kicked so much. 

I'm not so sure about all the weapon changes but I like a lot of the other stuff. keep it up

I want a gun sks but I wanted above all to make the NPCs more convincing with more life and good animation

I don't like the weapon changes. I personally think that instead of bringing the RFP down to the level of the other weapons, why don't you buff the Act and the RSA? I think that right now both weapons feel really clunky.

As for the shotguns, I don't really use them often, so no comment there.

Also, the Anubis could use an update.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but i don't agree on making the RFP-9 a 4 round burst weapon. I agree with the fact that it needs a nerf, but i would very much prefer that it remained a 3 round burst secondary.