Would someone please fix the VOIP?  It's been down for a couple weeks solid

Respectfully:

DOUBLEY

• Like 2

Hi there,

We are working with Vivox on this issue, but we have gotten mixed feedback from players on whether it is working again or not. Can you retest?

Thanks,

Matt

Hasn't worked properly for me for a long time. If in the team list everyone has a question mark next to their voice icon, I have to go into audio options and use the test microphone feature and speak into my microphone until I can hear my own voice, then it'll remove the question marks and actually connect me to voice. Very weird fix but if you have the same issue as me then it works for the time being

Edited by Tizzie
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

We are working with Vivox on this issue, but we have gotten mixed feedback from players on whether it is working again or not. Can you retest?

you own all rights to the game .new testing is just Your desire indicator of your interest .

• Thanks 1

It worked for a few days:)))  But now its out again and been down for a few days.  Sorry i don't read the forums much or would have said something sooner.. And again thank u for looking into this:)))

Edited by DOUBLEY

Yeah, like Doubley said ... it worked for a few days (I was in shock the first time I heard someone's voice in game) and now it isn't again.  😞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, like said by the 2 above, it worked for a few days just a couple of days ago, but now it isn't working again. 😞

• Thanks 1

VOIP worked for a few hours yesterday then went down again. And yes I tried the VOIP test button and still didnt fix it.

On 8/12/2019 at 7:45 PM, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

It's still not working if anyone cares

It's been down for a long time, and back for basically 3 days. It's currently still down.

• Thanks 1

Was getting on to say VOIP works:) But its already down again:(  I'll just find something else to play for awhile

Bump!  It still don't work.  Did for one whole evening then poof again:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

2 minutes ago, DOUBLEY said:

BUMP!  VOIP isn't working again please fix:)

I think it'll keep randomly working/not working until we get to newer code. 

It's sad, but that's how life goes.

On 8/12/2019 at 8:45 PM, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

Update on what's going on with this now that x64 is out?